Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1724
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Austin + Bailey are why Geno is going #1. wish Logan Thomas had that kind of talent to work with. lol no i dont let him come out and fall to us in the 4th i dont mind one bit

i dont think S is a big enough need to draft in the 2nd but i wouldnt be opposed if they do. also liking Swearinger as much as i do helps me pass on them in the 2nd as well

must say i wasnt impressed with the Syracuse QB who is supposed to go high. he had quite a few questionable passes
    Main reason I want a FS is because our defense needs to create more turnovers! We need a FS that is a ball hawk and can be a playmaker! IMO our three biggest needs on defense is pass rusher, corner, free safety.

vCash
    So everyone agrees, Bailey is legit.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    After watching the WVU game, I want Bailey even more. He was really the only bright spot for WVU in that game. I don't know how he is projected to be a 3rd round pick up, but I'm all for getting him in the 2nd or 3rd.

As for safety, he is a good ball hawk but that doesn't always apply to the NFL. Perfect example is Sean Smith. DJ is a guy I like later as well as Baccari Rambo. They can make big hits and are always around the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Absolutely.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    The only thing I'm afraid of is that he won't be there when we pick in the 2nd. Maybe we could trade back if there isn't anything we like. Cause right now aren't we picking like 15th?

After a bowl game like that people are going to start paying attention to him.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Mhmm 15th.

The highest we could wind up is 19th, lowest 10th.

Thats just by teams who are 8-7 and 7-8, not sure who owns tie breakers and such.

vCash
    Then I think we really might have to trade something to get a good enough spot if we were to go after Bailey. Or we could pull a Seattle and draft him in the first round even though he's projected to go later. It seamed to work out well for Seattle last year.

Also does anyone have any info on Alex Okafor from Texas? I won't even pretend that I followed Texas ever but I feel like I've heard his name before. And he just manhandled Oregon States offensive line.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    i think we would be pretty good shape when it comes to the tie breakers bc the first one i think is strength of sch, we had an easy schedule, since we tie with a easier schedule means we would pick first in a tie breaker scenario, obviously depends on who we tie wih

vCash
    IMO Bailey will be there in the second when we pick...

vCash
    Bailey reminds me of Russell Wilson, if he's a few inches taller he's a 1st round pick. But gms like ours pay more attention to height and weight than they should and constantly pass players like him.

I also watched some of Wheaton tonight since I been hearing more and more about him. Hes a boom or bust pick that you'll be able to land in the mid rounds. But if he doesmt get some strength he won't do much in the NFL. He gets knocked off routes pretty easily.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Then I think we really might have to trade something to get a good enough spot if we were to go after Bailey. Or we could pull a Seattle and draft him in the first round even though he's projected to go later. It seamed to work out well for Seattle last year.

Also does anyone have any info on Alex Okafor from Texas? I won't even pretend that I followed Texas ever but I feel like I've heard his name before. And he just manhandled Oregon States offensive line.
    People seem to be down on him because he's not super quick, but I watched some video of him and, in my opinion, he is the 2nd or 3rd best pass rusher in the draft. I'd probably say Werner first, Jordan second, and Okafor third. I think he's a lot more complete than a majority of the other pass rushers, even Jordan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    People seem to be down on him because he's not super quick, but I watched some video of him and, in my opinion, he is the 2nd or 3rd best pass rusher in the draft. I'd probably say Werner first, Jordan second, and Okafor third. I think he's a lot more complete than a majority of the other pass rushers, even Jordan.
    Like I said I've never been one to watch Texas. But it seams like whenever I see a Texas game or highlight he's in it. From what I've seen right now(before any tape) I'd love to add him to the team. For the people who have actually been following mock drafts recently what is his projected round?

And for people who say Bailey won't be there when we pick, I just think he's the kind of guy that will rise because of how much of a playmaker he is. But Ireland was at the game so he has to know how much of a stud he is.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Like I said I've never been one to watch Texas. But it seams like whenever I see a Texas game or highlight he's in it. From what I've seen right now(before any tape) I'd love to add him to the team. For the people who have actually been following mock drafts recently what is his projected round?

And for people who say Bailey won't be there when we pick, I just think he's the kind of guy that will rise because of how much of a playmaker he is. But Ireland was at the game so he has to know how much of a stud he is.
    Okafor has been pretty much mocked anywhere between mid-1st round to early 2nd. Lately, it's been the second round.

vCash
    looks like late first early second, from walterfootball has him going number 32 to "atlanta" but we know that the ATL wont be in the superbowl let alone win it

vCash
    All we need now is for Wrench to call him a future bust so we can be 100% sure that he's legit.