Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 111 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1724
    vCash
    derek i like where ur draft is at, i would change a couple things like the hunter pick, i love the kid and hes got a **** ton of potential but im honestly worried about his knee/mindset, but we have our own fav guys so not hating on that but i think, if we pulled a

FA- Wallace, Cook

1st- BPA(OL/DE/whatever it is)
    2nd -would be awesome if rhodes were here
    2nd - bailey because i think the combo of wallace,bailey and cook....nothing needs to be said we all know what that would produce, along with miller/bush running the ball try and put 8 men in the box and get smoked on the outside or dont put them in the box and bush/miller(either way explosive) kills ur defense

then i love the 3rd round u have there derek, 2 of my draft favs this year...alls i know is that this guy here is pumped about what this team COULD become, not getting my hopes up bc ive been a fan for 23 years, im used to being let down by them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    derek i like where ur draft is at, i would change a couple things like the hunter pick, i love the kid and hes got a **** ton of potential but im honestly worried about his knee/mindset, but we have our own fav guys so not hating on that but i think, if we pulled a

FA- Wallace, Cook

1st- BPA(OL/DE/whatever it is)
    2nd -would be awesome if rhodes were here
    2nd - bailey because i think the combo of wallace,bailey and cook....nothing needs to be said we all know what that would produce, along with miller/bush running the ball try and put 8 men in the box and get smoked on the outside or dont put them in the box and bush/miller(either way explosive) kills ur defense

then i love the 3rd round u have there derek, 2 of my draft favs this year...alls i know is that this guy here is pumped about what this team COULD become, not getting my hopes up bc ive been a fan for 23 years, im used to being let down by them
    im totally pumped about what this team could become as well and i know we are used to being let down but we have so much going for us this offseason that i dont think anyone could possibly screw this up. we def picked a good yr to need WR's

i dont want Bailey only bc i have Austin and Wheaton ahead of him.

i def want Wallace and wouldnt mind Cook but both will be hard gets compared to some of their free agent counterparts.

im probably the only person that has Hunter as the top WR and im perfectly fine with it
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Bailey,Austin and Wheaton will all be on display later today.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Thomas is better than Freeman

for all the people jumping the Stedman Bailey wagon their are some twitter conversations going on that would make you fall in love with him even more including @ckparrot,@Matthewcelder even Bailey himelf getting in on it @iamSB3. You can find out who Bailey thinks is the best CB he has faced and you can see the long list of great CB's Bailey has burned including Claiborne repeatedly. as for the person who compared him to Steve Smith thats who @ckparrot compared him to. he thinks he is the most underrated WR of this class.

as for me im not going to jump on the Bailey wagon or the TW wagon but i will say Hopkins has grown on me some since Addix mentioned him
    I still think Hopkins can break into the 1st round, he's very under the radar right now though. And I still like him a lot. Me and ck agree on a lot of things, I've liked Bailey for awhile now though. He loves Terrance Williams though, I do not.

As for Bailey he's just a guy you watch play and you say, this guy is a football player. This is what he was born to do, and he's damn good at, forget that he's short for a second, and tell me what this kid cant do? He's a true a wr.

I still love tavon Austin, and watched a lot of him. And the more I see the more he looks like a darren sproles/Dexter McCluster type. Austins ability to go from 0-100 is ridiculous, it's by his best attribute.

The problem is in the NFL he's going to get hit, in NFL these linebackers know there job and won't be out of place. And just like the qb we got from WVU, if talon gets hit straight on, he's dead.

Sproles has shown he can take the beating, mccluster not so much. And as we've seen this year from dex, these types of players can be incredibly inconsistent, although KC def did there job to help. Even look at lemichael James this year. He can't even get on the field. Small players in the NFL who operate on a short field have a hard time.

I just don't think were ready for a Austin type player yet. He's like the spicy mustard, we don't even have the bread, lettuce, and tomato yet.
    Last edited by AddiX; 12-29-2012 at 07:12 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I still think Hopkins can break into the 1st round, he's very under the radar right now though. And I still like him a lot. Me and ck agree on a lot of things, I've liked Bailey for awhile now though. He loves Terrance Williams though, I do not.

As for Bailey he's just a guy you watch play and you say, this guy is a football player. This is what he was born to do, and he's damn good at, forget that he's short for a second, and tell me what this kid cant do? He's a true a wr.

I still love tavon Austin, and watched a lot of him. And the more I see the more he looks like a darren sproles/Dexter McCluster type. Austins ability to go from 0-100 is ridiculous, it's by his best attribute.

The problem is in the NFL he's going to get hit, in NFL these linebackers know there job and won't be out of place. And just like the qb we got from WVU, if talon gets hit straight on, he's dead.

Sproles has shown he can take the beating, mccluster not so much. And as we've seen this year from dex, these types of players can be incredibly inconsistent, although KC def did there job to help. Even look at lemichael James this year. He can't even get on the field. Small players in the NFL who operate on a short field have a hard time.

I just don't think were ready for a Austin type player yet. He's like the spicy mustard, we don't even have the bread, lettuce, and tomato yet.
    i understand not wanting Austin what i dont get is why people wouldnt want Wheaton who is above Bailey on most draft boards. my fave 3 WRs right now are Hunter 1st Allen 2nd Wheaton 3rd.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    i understand not wanting Austin what i dont get is why people wouldnt want Wheaton who is above Bailey on most draft boards. my fave 3 WRs right now are Hunter 1st Allen 2nd Wheaton 3rd.
    Wheaton reminds me of Greg Jennings.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    I know we're talking WR right now but has anybody seen the article that talkis about next years cap will tentatively be at 121 million--- the article also list the amounts to franchise players by positions---OL is listed at 9.660 million, any willing to give Long that amount?
    As far as WR, besides the obvious names I would consider Patton-I admit I haven't seen him play this year his numbers are close to Bailey but hes bigger 6'2" 210lbs. As far as late round picks, anybody see Mathews play-- I think he's Jerry Rices cousin, good size, hands, physical receiver doesn't have great speed.

vCash
    I know it no garantee but don't you think that if a players son or relative gets drafted that player is not gonna show up, or at least work to improve their game and transition to the NFL " life". Howie Long admits to going to St.Louis for his son-you think he won't go to whatever team drafts Kyle( even if he's a G) and help that team.

vCash
    the amount for long with the clause, the avg for the linemen is at 9.6 mil however its states its the amount of 9.6mil will be paid to the player if it benefits the player, but to protect players like long its the said amount or 120% of his previous years salary, making it 15mil to franchise him(whatever is best for the player)

"For some players, the tag becomes higher because the franchise tag rules guarantee the greater of the standard tag or 120 percent of the player’s cap number from the prior year."
    - profootballtalk
    Last edited by Jmess0311; 12-29-2012 at 12:31 PM.

vCash
    Let Jake go, he doesn't fit the system and is falling apart before our eyes. On top of that I think sparano did some serious damage to him when we had him playing with injuries. I've been preaching this wouod be his last season with us since the beginning of this season, you could see this season coming from a mile away for Jake.

He's not worth his price anymore, it's time for us to move on, he doesmt belong anymore. We have about 46 mill in cap space, build a OLine with it Jeff.
    Last edited by AddiX; 12-29-2012 at 12:46 PM.

vCash
    Thomas is better than Freeman

for all the people jumping the Stedman Bailey wagon their are some twitter conversations going on that would make you fall in love with him even more including @ckparrot,@Matthewcelder even Bailey himelf getting in on it @iamSB3. You can find out who Bailey thinks is the best CB he has faced and you can see the long list of great CB's Bailey has burned including Claiborne repeatedly. as for the person who compared him to Steve Smith thats who @ckparrot compared him to. he thinks he is the most underrated WR of this class.

as for me im not going to jump on the Bailey wagon or the TW wagon but i will say Hopkins has grown on me some since Addix mentioned him

Draft
    RD1 Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU or Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
    depends which side of the ball they go. Ansah + Hunter are my top guys at their respected positions

RD2 Xavier Rhodes CB FSU or Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU
    depends on if Rhodes is still there + how they feel about Mathieu's flags

RD2 Markus Wheaton WR Oregon State

RD3 DJ Swearinger S South Carolina
    RD3 Sean Porter OLB Texas A&M

RD4 Joseph Fauria TE UCLA or Logan Thomas QB Virginia Tech
    RD5 Chris Jones DT Bowling Green
    RD6 Jahleel Addae CB Central Michigan
    RD7 Philip Lutzenkirchen TE Auburn or Justice Cunningham TE South Carolina

also idk if the situation of the Stanford TE's and if they both are coming out or not but ive seen several people pick Ertz with our 2nd round pick which to me is too early to draft a tight end but also i just wanted to say that id rather have Toilolo over Ertz
    CKParrot is overrated. He gives a lot of good info but when it comes to projecting how a player will perform in the NFL, he's wrong more often than right. He once gave us an F for drafting Brian Hartline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    CKParrot is overrated. He gives a lot of good info but when it comes to projecting how a player will perform in the NFL, he's wrong more often than right. He once gave us an F for drafting Brian Hartline.
    Idk who is good or not at projecting and i know he isnt my favorite i was just relaying. i will relay no matter who its from. my fave is Matt Miller simply bc he was one of the few who had Alshon Jeffery as the best WR with me last yr lol. i dont think anyone had Bruce Irvin with me. he has Joeckel as the #1 player and the best LT he has seen since he started. i didnt have twitter before the last draft. F is harsh for Hartline should be more like a C
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-29-2012 at 04:28 PM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Just wondering what you guys thoughts on Phillip Thomas??? Had 8 int this year and is a good hitter!

He is also 6'1 which is nice size in the secondary

Here is his positives on CBS draft-
    Well proportioned athlete with good straight-line speed, agility and terrific closing speed. Very good anticipatory skills. Recognizes where the play is going and arrives in time to make a play, whether it be against the run or the pass. Reliable ball-skills. Tracks the ball well, showing good leaping ability and soft hands to pluck the ball from the air. Physical hitter. Lowers his shoulder into the ball-carrier to make the forceful hit and wraps securely to assure the tackle. Possesses the light feet and surprisingly fluid hips to drop down and cover receivers out of the slot. Very good open-field running ability, due to his agility, speed and vision to be a threat with the ball in his hands.

IMO sounds like a nice pick in the second round!

vCash
    I had no idea West Virginia was this dysfunctional of a team, but Bailey and Austin still look good. They're only guys doing anything for them.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Austin + Bailey are why Geno is going #1. wish Logan Thomas had that kind of talent to work with. lol no i dont let him come out and fall to us in the 4th i dont mind one bit

i dont think S is a big enough need to draft in the 2nd but i wouldnt be opposed if they do. also liking Swearinger as much as i do helps me pass on them in the 2nd as well

must say i wasnt impressed with the Syracuse QB who is supposed to go high. he had quite a few questionable passes
    Take Notes Rook