Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 110 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1724
    vCash
    i saw a mock draft that had us drafting bailey in the second, and i agree i like that kid a lot, 106 catches 1500 yards and 23 tds this year that is what i call production

vCash
    but i tell u what, T williams is very intriguing to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    The next steve smith..

This kid was high on my radar, the more I watch, the more I realize we can't pass on him in the 2nd rnd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9i0Z...e_gdata_player
    I've loved Bailey for half of the season. I agree 100 percent that he looks like Steve Smith out there. The only thing I might have against him is that he doesn't play much against press coverage and that he plays in a gimmick offense. If he plays well in his bowl game then I think we have to take him in the 2nd. I just hope he falls to us, but I'd be willing to trade up for him.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I've loved Bailey for half of the season. I agree 100 percent that he looks like Steve Smith out there. The only thing I might have against him is that he doesn't play much against press coverage and that he plays in a gimmick offense. If he plays well in his bowl game then I think we have to take him in the 2nd. I just hope he falls to us, but I'd be willing to trade up for him.
    Agree with most of what you said, except that it's becoming almost impossible to knock a player for being from a gimmick offense anymore, as there all becoming that way, and it's even working in the NFL.

I'd also be more worried about austin in this instance than Bailey, as mentioned before Bailey is running a lot of legit routes and making NFL lvl catches. Austin you don't see much of that.

Terrance Williams is impressing me so far in this Baylor game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Agree with most of what you said, except that it's becoming almost impossible to knock a player for being from a gimmick offense anymore, as there all becoming that way, and it's even working in the NFL.

I'd also be more worried about austin in this instance than Bailey, as mentioned before Bailey is running a lot of legit routes and making NFL lvl catches. Austin you don't see much of that.

Terrance Williams is impressing me so far in this Baylor game.
    Yea I don't really count it that much. Like you said most teams are starting to run the gimmicks but the press coverage is what you need to look at for WR's. But I definitely agree that Bailey is better than Austin.

But can anyone tell me about some players to look at in the Baylor and UCLA game? I haven't followed either team much this year.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Williams is intriguing but I'd still rather have Allen or Hunter. If we trade down for a nice package, I'd be ok with getting Williams and Swope/Bailey/Austin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    Williams is intriguing but I'd still rather have Allen or Hunter. If we trade down for a nice package, I'd be ok with getting Williams and Swope/Bailey/Austin
    the biggest knock on hunter is that ever since his knee injury he has become less aggressive and hasnt played at full speed and has made a lot of concentration errors weather it be catching the ball, he also is recluctant to go get the ball now....everybody(analyst) say they dont think hes returned from his injury bc it shows that it sits in the back of his mind on every play, and that too me is a big red flag...

i do love hunters potential but off an injury like that, who knows what he will do

vCash
    Alright, I watched some video and I am now on the Bailey bandwagon big time. The guy has great hands, and he pretty much turns even the worst plays into something.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    the biggest knock on hunter is that ever since his knee injury he has become less aggressive and hasnt played at full speed and has made a lot of concentration errors weather it be catching the ball, he also is recluctant to go get the ball now....everybody(analyst) say they dont think hes returned from his injury bc it shows that it sits in the back of his mind on every play, and that too me is a big red flag...

i do love hunters potential but off an injury like that, who knows what he will do
    Good points, I also worry about Any wr expected to have a breakout year and gets outshines by the younger guy on his own team.

I like both WRs on his own team better than I like hunter. Hunter reminds me so much of heyward bey in college.

vCash
    I like Bailey too, but he was cited for stealing over-the-counter cold medication in Jan. 2012. So you know Ireland wont draft him....

vCash
    So yah, Logan Thomas is still awful at QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    So yah, Logan Thomas is still awful at QB.
    He should go back to school for another season, but with a weak QB class he will come out.

Reminds me of Josh Freeman. Both are close in size and can play well at times.

vCash
    He's not even as good as Freeman is. Freeman is so much like Flacco that it's not even funny.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Didn't say he was as good its why if he does come out he is going in the 2nd-3rd roundish.

vCash
    Thomas is better than Freeman

for all the people jumping the Stedman Bailey wagon their are some twitter conversations going on that would make you fall in love with him even more including @ckparrot,@Matthewcelder even Bailey himelf getting in on it @iamSB3. You can find out who Bailey thinks is the best CB he has faced and you can see the long list of great CB's Bailey has burned including Claiborne repeatedly. as for the person who compared him to Steve Smith thats who @ckparrot compared him to. he thinks he is the most underrated WR of this class.

as for me im not going to jump on the Bailey wagon or the TW wagon but i will say Hopkins has grown on me some since Addix mentioned him

Draft
    RD1 Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU or Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
    depends which side of the ball they go. Ansah + Hunter are my top guys at their respected positions

RD2 Xavier Rhodes CB FSU or Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU
    depends on if Rhodes is still there + how they feel about Mathieu's flags

RD2 Markus Wheaton WR Oregon State

RD3 DJ Swearinger S South Carolina
    RD3 Sean Porter OLB Texas A&M

RD4 Joseph Fauria TE UCLA or Logan Thomas QB Virginia Tech
    RD5 Chris Jones DT Bowling Green
    RD6 Jahleel Addae CB Central Michigan
    RD7 Philip Lutzenkirchen TE Auburn or Justice Cunningham TE South Carolina

also idk if the situation of the Stanford TE's and if they both are coming out or not but ive seen several people pick Ertz with our 2nd round pick which to me is too early to draft a tight end but also i just wanted to say that id rather have Toilolo over Ertz
    Take Notes Rook