Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 81 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1724
    vCash
    You can't seriously want to take a guard in the top 13?

vCash
    We did just mention Michael Johnson at the same time. Weird indeed. Seem to both like Patton as a prospect for the Dolphins as well.

Cincy is generally cheap when it comes to handing out contracts. They don't typically retain their players. I only say Michael Johnson because Coyle could endorse him and we have the money to get him if we so choose. I really don't know all that much about him. Osi and Freeney are aged and haven't had too much production this year, but I suppose looking at them as situation pass rushers is an option as well.

vCash
    As far as guards go I like Cooper and B. Jones (currently at center) the most. Cooper is more impressive to me, but Miami may find Jones' intelligence and versatility to be more attractive. John Jerry isn't the mold of what Philbin wants in an o-lineman and I wouldn't be overly surprised if we tried to move on from Incognito either. Cooper and Jones should be late 1st-2nd round options for us- All behind Allen, Patterson, and Eifert on our draft board IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    You can't seriously want to take a guard in the top 13?
    im not saying i would but Warmack is actually a great option as he is considered better than Decastro. Cooper is also solid but thats too high for him. we all know we have trouble protecting on the inside. could help the run game, pass protection, and probably lower tipped passes and give our QB a better chance to stay healthy. its also one of the few positions thats not a reach based on where most players are ranked. i didnt like the Pouncey pick at the time and i was wrong but i wouldnt be upset at all if we picked Warmack bc its one of the huge needs we have and he is a top 5 on many draft boards.

both Jerry and Incognito need to be upgraded
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trex44 View Post
    We did just mention Michael Johnson at the same time. Weird indeed. Seem to both like Patton as a prospect for the Dolphins as well.

Cincy is generally cheap when it comes to handing out contracts. They don't typically retain their players. I only say Michael Johnson because Coyle could endorse him and we have the money to get him if we so choose. I really don't know all that much about him. Osi and Freeney are aged and haven't had too much production this year, but I suppose looking at them as situation pass rushers is an option as well.
    Freeney is playing out of position this yr in the new Colts defense
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Ireland wouldn't make it out of the stadium alive if he drafted a guard in the 1st.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Ireland wouldn't make it out of the stadium alive if he drafted a guard in the 1st.
    i agree im just saying that Werner is your fave pass rusher and we both agree he wont make it to us. you also say Ansah can be had in the 2nd so im going to take that. where does Jordan go because their is no other player i would take over Warmack when we are on the clock that isnt a WR or Rhodes or Jordan.

i wouldnt be mad if he did. outside of Lavitre in free agency and the 1st round prospects at Guard their is nothing left. the position needs a huge upgrade, he is in the top 5 of alot of big boards, is elite and is said to be one of the highest ranked guards to ever come out and we have the draft picks to afford taking him. the position is strong at the top but the depth is weak in this draft unlike tackle

as you can tell i want Hunter im just giving feeback for what i would do if i didnt go WR and Warmack is one direction out of a handful i would go which includes trading down
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    i would love it if we could get Michael Johnson in FA. it would take out that need, and give us an elite pass rush

vCash
    im really having a hard time with where people are placing these QBs in this draft. i still think Geno Smith + Matt Barkley go back to back #1 + #2 and i feel at least 1 if not 2 more QBs will go off the board before we get on the clock. i think these QBs are going to shake up how everyone sees this draft going because i dont see it going like anyone else does
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    im really having a hard time with where people are placing these QBs in this draft. i still think Geno Smith + Matt Barkley go back to back #1 + #2 and i feel at least 1 if not 2 more QBs will go off the board before we get on the clock. i think these QBs are going to shake up how everyone sees this draft going because i dont see it going like anyone else does
    lol when will people learn that usc quaters backs are terrible
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    i hoping woods falls to the second round so we can get a pass rusher or jockel somehow i hope falls to us by some mirecal but i doubt it how do you guys feel about Damontre Moore nd Alex Okafor does anyone have information on them
    Last edited by Gambit1; 12-07-2012 at 10:33 AM.
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    I can tell you who has plenty of info on D. Moore... Sherman. Goes for Joeckel and Jake Matthews as well. Can't count out Joeckel as we could finish near the top 5 if the season ends poorly- hope not. I like us to select Joeckel, Lewan, Matthews/Moore/Werner or trade down if we are selecting in the top half of the draft. I like Allen, Patterson, Einfert in the late first or one of the previous mentioned if they slip.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trex44 View Post
    I can tell you who has plenty of info on D. Moore... Sherman. Goes for Joeckel and Jake Matthews as well. Can't count out Joeckel as we could finish near the top 5 if the season ends poorly- hope not. I like us to select Joeckel, Lewan, Matthews/Moore/Werner or trade down if we are selecting in the top half of the draft. I like Allen, Patterson, Einfert in the late first or one of the previous mentioned if they slip.
    trex my man, i think me and u are on the exact same page through 3 rounds of the draft, i think we might be able to grab patton with our first 3rd(pending how we finish)

vCash
    Mock FA:
    Greg Jennings
    Sam Shields
    And a starting caliber guard

Re-sign:
    Anthony Fasano
    Sean Smith
    Brian Hartline
    Chris Clemons

Here's my mock draft:
    1. Best available DE (Werner, Moore or Jordan).
    2. CB Xavier Rhodes
    2. RT D.J. Fluker
    3. DE Sean Porter
    3. LB Arthur Brown

vCash
    Michael Johnson might just be a one year wonder. I wouldn't want us to give him a big contract.

His first three years:
    Pro Football Focus lays out a simple formula to determine the best pass rushers in the NFL: the combined number of sacks, hits, and hurries a player has in the past three seasons. Divide that number by the number of snaps taken in a pass rushing situation, and you have a productivity rating which establishes that top rushers in the NFL.

THE TOP FOUR: Cameron Wake, Miami Dolphins (creates pressure on 13.3% of plays); DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys; Jason Babin, Philadelphia Eagles; Tamba Hali, Kansas City Chiefs.

The formula also works to establish the least productive rushers in the NFL. These players aren't as high profile as the top four...but a few names might sound familiar to the readers of Cincy Jungle.

THE BOTTOM FOUR: Jarret Johnson, San Diego Chargers (creates pressure on 5.06% of plays); Robert Geathers, Cincinnati Bengals; Tyler Brayton, Indianapolis Colts; Michael Johnson, Cincinnati Bengals

Michael Johnson has rushed 1045 times in the past three seasons, yet has created pressure only 74 times. That amounts to an abysmal 5.6%. Robert Geathers was even worse. Geathers, with 1147 rushes, has created quarterback pressure just 75 times--a 5.1%.
    http://www.cincyjungle.com/2012/6/26...son-are-two-of

This year:
    In the offseason there was talk that the Bengals would reduce Michael Johnsonís snaps to keep him fresh all season, well that plan may have changed with Johnsonís strong start. He is only 22nd in our Pass Rushing Productivity among defensive ends with seven sacks and 25 total pressures in 249 pass rush snaps. A reason for his large snap count total could be associated with his dependability in the run game also, where he has a +5.9 grade and has become an every-down player. At just 25 years old Johnson has picked a great time to blossom.
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...g-their-value/

Page 81 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast