Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i think that if we drafted Justin Hunter and Tavon Austin it would make our offense elite. Justin Hunter as the big time deep threat, Tavon and Bess over the middle, and Hartline as the possession guy.

I would be ecstatic with:

1. Justin Hunter
    2. Jordan Poyer
    2. Tank Carradine
    3. Tavon Austin
    3. Travis Frederick

vCash
    thats where i differ id rather have Hartline and Bess be over the middle guys and draft Hunter/Allen and than draft a WR that can take the #2 spot. our WR core is so bad i think we need to get 2 big WR's and not 1 big WR and 1 slot WR so im going back to back WR picks in the 1st and 2nd
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Miami currently has the 9th pick in the 2013 nfl draft with the toughest part of their schedule coming up

Chargers (4-6) with the 8th pick have winnable games left with the Bengals, Jets, Oakland and Carolina. so i see us jumping them

the Rams (3-6-1) have the 7th pick and have a tough schedule remaining. i could see them staying at 3 wins. they also will have 2 high picks in the 1st. the biggest threat to take Keenan Allen from us if Keenan tops our WR board

Oakland at (3-7) have the 5th pick. they have an easy schedule so i think we will finish above them.

When all is said and done i see Miami picking #6 or #7 on draft day.
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 11-19-2012 at 03:43 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    If we could get a guy like Hunter or Allen with our first pick that would be great. Then in the second use our first pick on a DB that can make plays. Then if he is available, Tavon Austin cause that guy makes plays and would be good as a KR/WR if we can get the ball in his hands
    Props to phins1983 for the sig!!!!

vCash
    1st- Pass Rusher(Montgomery?)
    2A- Rhodes
    2B- Da'Rick Rogers
    3A- Leon McFadden
    3B- Rambo
    Last edited by Robbw241; 11-19-2012 at 12:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    1st- Pass Rusher(Montgomery?)
    2A- Rhodes
    2B- Da'Rick Rogers
    3A- Leon McFadden
    3B- Rambo
    Hey Rob,

I think a lot depends on what our record is by the end of the season. Montgomery may go early, if we're picking in the top 10 we might have a shot at him or Mingo maybe even Jarvis Jones.

Rhodes, I'm assuming it's the CB, I don't think makes it out of the 1st round.

The rest of your picks may actually fall that way for us if the FO is interested in those players.

I just think we have a lot more holes to fill than we all expected, or at least than I expected.

vCash
    id be surprised big time if Rhodes made it to the 2nd. obviously if we pick as high as 6-7 pass rusher would be more of an option but i still would go WR at that spot because its such a huge need. Werner and Jones are the only pass rushers i would even consider and i think both would be gone at 6-7 anyways. DJ Swearinger is the Safety i want and he is climbing fast so will likely have to take him in the 2nd and i would.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Jarvis Jones shouldn't get past 2nd (Being 1st is going to be a QB), only way he does is another QB needy team gets the 2nd pick and goes QB as well.

Rhodes should be a top 30 pick.

I don't really see Rambo getting to the 3rd, if he does it would be in the high range.

vCash
    Rotoworld thinks by the time the draft comes around that Swearinger will be the top senior safety of the class. right now they have him 2nd just barely behind Vaccaro and going in the 2nd round so i could easily see Rambo going 3rd because their are many ranked ahead of him as he is the 8th overall rated safety according to them. they also have Mathieu as the 12th ranked junior putting him ahead of the likes of Eric Reid, David Amerson, Robert Woods so this idea of him not getting drafted if he comes out is crazy. another interesting thing is they have Tavon Austin above Manti Te'o.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Swearinger? No way in hell is he the top.

Its Vaccaro, Jefferson, Elam, Reid, Lester, Rambo, Lester than maybe Swearinger.

vCash
    We won't draft hunter, to much time to develop him, ESP in this offense.

IMO well sign Greg Jennings and draft Allen if possible. If not, well draft the best playmaker available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    We won't draft hunter, to much time to develop him, ESP in this offense.

IMO well sign Greg Jennings and draft Allen if possible. If not, well draft the best playmaker available.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Ps, right now bjoern Werner is my top defensive pick for us should we be in position to draft him. Yes, even over manti te o.

I reserve the right to change my mind though. I would even draft bjoern over Allen right now.
    Last edited by AddiX; 11-19-2012 at 11:03 PM.

vCash
    Damontre Moore should be on the top of every Dolphin fans wish list for pass rusher.

Bjoern Werner has fallen to 4th on my list, he has been shut out in a few games and being he is in the ACC he should not of been.

vCash
    Don't see Moore getting out of top 5, same w jones. I love bjoerns game.