Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    vCash
    do we still want to win? we are at the point where we could land Allen without trading up if thats who they have in mind.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    do we still want to win? we are at the point where we could land Allen without trading up if thats who they have in mind.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W42iiCcFbxE

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    We need playmakers, that's all there is to it.

vCash
    Any one on this list would make me more than happy, i think we should actually trade up and grab a big name, we have extra picks why not make a splash
    WISH LIST
    Mingo
    Montgomery
    Moore
    Jones
    Teo
    Hunter
    Allen
    Efrit
    Rhodes
    Milliner

vCash
    I just don't like that vs Texas A&M they moved Milliner inside even when Evans was killing them

vCash
    I still want to win, I don't give up.

vCash
    1. Keenan Allen, WR- Would solve the WR issue. Him, Hartline, Bess is a good 1-3 and all we would need is a nice 4 to use in 4 WR sets that I feel we will utilize once we get better at WR.
    2. TRADE DOWN Pick up a 2, 4

2. Zach Ertz, TE- This drafts theme should be adding weapons to Tannehill. Ertz is a good blocker and a pass catcher, and could make up for not being able to get Fleener. We could save money by letting Fasano walk. I would be happy with a Ertz-Clay combo inside.

2. Giovanni Bernard, RB- This pick is going to cause a little controversy. Lamar Miller, imo, is the only lock on this depth chart. And he's a nice back up, but we need a horse back there. What better than home grown Gio Bernard, from St Thomas. I could see him coming out in the off season because of Lattimore and the lack of RB in this years draft. If we could get him late in round 2 that would be an unbelievable steal. Give Tannehill a good running back for the next 10 years. Even if we bring Bush back on a franchise tag, Bernard will be able to take over after the season. Bush is not our long term option.

3. Tank Carradine, DE- The main reason why he is so effective is teams have to double Werner and not him. Well teams will have to single cover with Wake on the other side. If we can get him in 3, it would be a huge steal. I wouldn't be opposed to taking him in 2 and replacing this pick with a CB.

3. Omeregie Uzzo, G- Richie Incognito is the weak link both emotionally and physically. When things don't go his way he is a mess. Uzzo is a very effective run blocker, and a good fit for the ZBS.

4. Sanders Commings, CB- This may be a little late to draft a Corner, as it could be our biggest need, but we need to draft BPA, and all of the above players are better than the WR we would get there. Sanders would be a solid young piece as Smith and Marshall will likely be the starters next year. He has a lot of potential.

4. Rod Sweeting, CB/S- I could see this kid falling as corners sometimes do. He will probably run in the 4.5 range so it will hurt him. He is a big physical corner with a lot of swag. I had a man crush on him early in the season, and if we add Sweeting and Commings it would give us a nice duo to make up for not taking Rhodes, Banks, or Milliner early. We would probably move him over to safety to battle with Clemons.

5. Josh Poyce, WR- Good fit for this offense. 5'11 203 so would be thick in the slot. He's really quick and would be a nice compliment to Bess inside.

6. Caleb Sturgis, K- We need to add a kicker. Sturgis has been consistent at Florida and a good kicker is so hard to come by, especially in college football.

7. Ray Ray Armstrong, S- Too much potential not to take a shot on. He didn't play because he was ineligible, so he will definitely slip. No harm if he doesn't make the team.
    Last edited by MiamiBoy77; 11-15-2012 at 07:50 PM.

vCash
    We need DB's badly

vCash
    If we took a RB in the 2nd round, I'd drive down to Miami and kick Ireland in the nuts.

A RB that high is useless.

vCash
    CB first round or BPA defensive player

vCash
    We need playmakers really bad. And for the love of god let Lamar Miller play for something next year. I mean DT has been decent at best, and Reggie won't be back next year after how we've treated him the last few games.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    R1: Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
    R2: Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee
    R2: Sean Porter OLB Texas A&M
    R3: Chris Gragg TE Arkansas
    R3: DJ Swearinger S/CB South Carolina
    R4: Devin Taylor DE South Carolina
    R5: Tyrann Mathieu CB/S
    R6: Mark Jackson OT/G Glenville State
    R7: Greg Reid CB
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    How you guys know who the Dolphins should draft while they haven't played the Pats yet?
    Cause you all know Brady will throw for 900+ yards against us right?

vCash
    i don't think we can go wrong if we go WR early..

Keenan Allen reminds me of Brandon Marshall, and Justin Hunter reminds me of AJ Green. We just need to get one of them.

vCash
    so far my draft board looks like this

1) keenan allen/justin hunter
    2) xavier rhodes/tavon austin
    2) david amerson
    3) sean porter
    3) michael mauti
    4) tyrann mathieu
    5) Omoregie uzzi
    6) ray armstrong
    7) kyle prater
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB