Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 115 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i believe we will get a top 5 pick in the draft

people say we have an easy schedule and i agree but our WR's are terrible and i only see 4 teams on the schedule that we could beat and 2 teams outside our schedule that we could beat. looking at those 6 teams and the schedules they have

1. Browns - wow they have a hard schedule and idk if i can see them beating anyone on it. looking at the schedule i think they get the 1st pick

2. Arizona- also have a hard schedule but they have 5 games i could see them winning and they already won once. 6 wins at most for them

3. Jaguars- i could see them winning 6 games

4. Vikings- same exact thing i wrote for Arizona can be said here

5. Seattle- im surprised they looked as bad as they did they are supposed to have a top defense and challenge 49ers what happened? idk what to make of this team but based on their performance against Arizona and schedule i see 5 winnable games

6. Rams- i could see winning six games

whats this mean
    1. i could see the Browns getting the #1 pick in the draft followed by Miami at #2. if this happens Star Lotulelei/WR/trade down/or giving up on Weeden already are the only options they have
    2. we could be in a great position to trade down and do like the Rams
    3. i still want Justin Hunter regardless
    4. Star Lotulelei could really be an option for us. i dont see the need but ive seen several mocks of him going to us and the Colts would be a logical fit to trade up for him

i see Walter Football has Browns + Miami at #1 and #2 as well. now i understand why. they have Browns going Barkley and us going Mingo which i hope doesnt happen
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 09-10-2012 at 12:52 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post

people say we have an easy schedule and i agree but our WR's are terrible and i only see 4 teams on the schedule that we could beat and 2 teams outside our schedule that we could beat. looking at those 6 teams and the schedules they have

1. Browns - wow they have a hard schedule and idk if i can see them beating anyone on it. looking at the schedule i think they get the 1st pick

2. Arizona- also have a hard schedule but they have 5 games i could see them winning and they already won once. 6 wins at most for them

5. Seattle- im surprised they looked as bad as they did they are supposed to have a top defense and challenge 49ers what happened? idk what to make of this team but based on their performance against Arizona and schedule i see 5 winnable games
    So let's say the Browns end up as the worst team in the league (and get the #1) pick. Do you think they would pull the trigger on Barkley even though they just (likely) over-reached for Weeden? Or should they pull a "Rams" and trade back for more picks?
    Feeling much better after that Raider beat down.

vCash
    if i was in their shoes id draft Barkley
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    They'll draft Bark. Weeden is already 29 and the thing about him is he was supposed to be ready now. We need Logan Thomas to BLOW up and a QB needing team like Arz at 3.
    Teams that could trade up such as KC, Buf, Oakland will need a true #2 QB to trade up for.

vCash
    i actually wouldnt be surprised if they went with Logan Thomas instead of Barkley
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 09-10-2012 at 02:46 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    They'll draft Bark. Weeden is already 29 and the thing about him is he was supposed to be ready now. We need Logan Thomas to BLOW up and a QB needing team like Arz at 3.
    Teams that could trade up such as KC, Buf, Oakland will need a true #2 QB to trade up for.
    you dont need Logan to BLOW up. also Logan has no weapons so he wont have crazy BLOW up numbers but he should already go high not because he deserves it but bc of the career Newton has had so far. Logan could be really good but he also has a long way to go. he has the size/speed that Newton has so its a great foundation to start with. also other QB's should go high, Star is a top 5 player teams will want to trade up for, the top 2 pass rushers teams might trade up for,and Amerson if he comes back from his horrid last game teams will want to trade up for. im personally fine staying at #2 though and picking Hunter bc i dont want to miss him and if he stays healthy i think he is a top 5 player. i think Bray would fit in well at Arizona. i think Oakland is fine with Pryor if they develop him.
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 09-10-2012 at 01:51 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Pryor lol
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

vCash
    im not saying he will be any good the jury is still out but they put a high pick in for him might as well develop him and see. also dont see them drafting high enough to get a QB unless they trade up and i doubt they do it. i think if they do develop him he is a good fit for the offense
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    We will have a top 5 pick, no doubt. But we need a top flight WR before anything else. Robert Woods or Keenan Allen in top 5 . . . Justin Hunter in top 10. No need for Star, although the guy is a beast and would solidify our D-line for years. Also Tannehill wasn't supposed to be a franchise changing QB coming into the draft . . . Matt Barkley is. If I held the #1 pick, I would have to strongly consider Barkley at the pick. If not, I would trade down immediately and get a haul for Barkley. He is easily worth as much, if not more than RG3 in trade assets.
    A rebuild takes atleast two years through the draft, but with almost $60M in cap room next year, that turnaround should be quick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    We will have a top 5 pick, no doubt. But we need a top flight WR before anything else. Robert Woods or Keenan Allen in top 5 . . . Justin Hunter in top 10. No need for Star, although the guy is a beast and would solidify our D-line for years. Also Tannehill wasn't supposed to be a franchise changing QB coming into the draft . . . Matt Barkley is. If I held the #1 pick, I would have to strongly consider Barkley at the pick. If not, I would trade down immediately and get a haul for Barkley. He is easily worth as much, if not more than RG3 in trade assets.
    A rebuild takes atleast two years through the draft, but with almost $60M in cap room next year, that turnaround should be quick.
    i think Allen and Hunter are top 5. Woods top 10. Hunter is the best WR in the draft right now and should be the 1st one off the board. also Hunter is a better fit for the type of WR we need. Barkley isnt worth as much as RG3. if we got the 1st pick id draft Hunter with it or try to trade down 1 or 2 spots
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 09-10-2012 at 04:22 PM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    If the Browns get the 1st pick they will take a QB. No way do they think Weeden is their QB of the future. I am predicting Mccoy is starting by week 6.

vCash

6. Rams- i could see winning six games

whats this mean
    1. i could see the Browns getting the #1 pick in the draft followed by Miami at #2. if this happens Star Lotulelei/WR/trade down/or giving up on Weeden already are the only options they have
    2. we could be in a great position to trade down and do like the Rams
    3. i still want Justin Hunter regardless
    4. Star Lotulelei could really be an option for us. i dont see the need but ive seen several mocks of him going to us and the Colts would be a logical fit to trade up for him

i see Walter Football has Browns + Miami at #1 and #2 as well. now i understand why. they have Browns going Barkley and us going Mingo which i hope doesnt happen
    You can bet that if we get the 1st or 2nd pick in the draft we will trade(to a team that wants a QB) down like the Rams did this season, and we most likely will not trade farther down than the projected areas of a top WR. With the rookie salary restructuring I think that is the trend in football, the top teams drafting either keep their pick and take a QB or teams needing a QB trade 3 1st round picks and trade up to get one.

vCash
    you dont need Logan to BLOW up. also Logan has no weapons so he wont have crazy BLOW up numbers but he should already go high not because he deserves it but bc of the career Newton has had so far. Logan could be really good but he also has a long way to go. he has the size/speed that Newton has so its a great foundation to start with. also other QB's should go high, Star is a top 5 player teams will want to trade up for, the top 2 pass rushers teams might trade up for,and Amerson if he comes back from his horrid last game teams will want to trade up for. im personally fine staying at #2 though and picking Hunter bc i dont want to miss him and if he stays healthy i think he is a top 5 player. i think Bray would fit in well at Arizona. i think Oakland is fine with Pryor if they develop him.
    we could have had a nice discussion about this until you said Pryor... you lost all credibility. Also, not trying to be rude, but can you use paragraphs? It makes it easier to break down and respond.

The problem is if Bray, Tyler Wilson, Logan Thomas, Geno Smith are all around the same, then nobody will trade up for 1 of them... especially not to the #2 pick.

The starting ground will be what the Rams got for RG3 and nobody will give that up if there are 3 or 4 guys all around the same. Matt Barkley staying in school was the best thing that happened to St Louis

vCash
    I hope it is us number 1 and the Cards number 2. Then we trade down 1 spot to the cards and take all their picks.

vCash
    Hey I wouldn't mind trading a couple top players to a team like the browns nd take there first round pick to get hunter with Allen or woods dominant