Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Threaded View

vCash
    i believe we will get a top 5 pick in the draft

people say we have an easy schedule and i agree but our WR's are terrible and i only see 4 teams on the schedule that we could beat and 2 teams outside our schedule that we could beat. looking at those 6 teams and the schedules they have

1. Browns - wow they have a hard schedule and idk if i can see them beating anyone on it. looking at the schedule i think they get the 1st pick

2. Arizona- also have a hard schedule but they have 5 games i could see them winning and they already won once. 6 wins at most for them

3. Jaguars- i could see them winning 6 games

4. Vikings- same exact thing i wrote for Arizona can be said here

5. Seattle- im surprised they looked as bad as they did they are supposed to have a top defense and challenge 49ers what happened? idk what to make of this team but based on their performance against Arizona and schedule i see 5 winnable games

6. Rams- i could see winning six games

whats this mean
    1. i could see the Browns getting the #1 pick in the draft followed by Miami at #2. if this happens Star Lotulelei/WR/trade down/or giving up on Weeden already are the only options they have
    2. we could be in a great position to trade down and do like the Rams
    3. i still want Justin Hunter regardless
    4. Star Lotulelei could really be an option for us. i dont see the need but ive seen several mocks of him going to us and the Colts would be a logical fit to trade up for him

i see Walter Football has Browns + Miami at #1 and #2 as well. now i understand why. they have Browns going Barkley and us going Mingo which i hope doesnt happen
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 09-10-2012 at 12:52 AM.