Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

A Reminder on posting new threads.

It's that time of year again where most of the people on here forget what the rules are for posting new threads. So here's your reminder.

RULE 1

All new threads MUST be about important news. That means A: We have a visit/signing from a big name FA(Basically guys who will be signed as quickly as possible when they hit the market. You guys can tell the difference between big names and not) B: We traded for a big name player or C: The players who we drafted. We do not need a thread for each player that becomes available. Unless they directly interact with us it's not a thread for us.

RULE 2

All threads must have MULTIPLE sources of proof. Do not post a thread saying "I heard we traded for someone, can't find the link but if someone else could post it in here that'd be cool".

RULE 3

Me or a mod can merge any thread if we deem it necessary. If there are threads that are similar then we will. No complaining about it. We don't need any more people doing back seat modding for us.

It's as simple as that guys. Just follow that rules and we can all continue to enjoy the forum.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    To be honest man, those are horrible rules; we are no reporters. If want reporters, then limit the forums for only reporters. By the way, referencing The Miami Herald- as an example, modern day reporters are NOT even held to that standards any more.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-07-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: I wanted to set subscription to this thread

vCash
    While posters might not be held to standards, the Mods and TMs are. This is just asking for some help in making their job easier.

If you are respectful to others and don't go spreading outlandish rumors the rules take care of themselves so don't need to read to much into them.

vCash
    Threads are made to inform or have very general opinion conversations. The rules are just to make it so we don't have a thread open that says "OHMYGOD MIKE WALLACE IS A FREE AGENT WE NEED TO SIGN HIM!" when we are already talking about it in another thread. And trust me, it happens far too often. The front page of the forum doesn't need to be cluttered with tons of general opinion threads. Really no matter the topic there's probably already a thread for it. Like D-phins said, these rules are to make it easier on us TM's and Mod's and to also make the experience of PSD better for all posters.

mfw the Miami Dolphins