Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I think some people/players were starting to wonder if he is gay and he started to catch on to it. So He created this fake gf that lived in another state so he had a good reason as to why he wasn't around her in person. But then as the months went on and everyone was wondering why they haven't seen her yet he decided to create the whole cancer story and "killed her off" so he wouldn't have to worry about how he was going to bring her to life in a sense. He also got the sympathy for the death of his GF so it was a win win for him.
    Orrrrr he was just a pathetic guy who tried going online to find love and started talking to some person who gave him fake name and info and he just fell for it and so on and so on

When ever I hear about stuff like that I always think back to the Movie FanBoys and Windows and the **** his friend always gave him about it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Orrrrr he was just a pathetic guy who tried going online to find love and started talking to some person who gave him fake name and info and he just fell for it and so on and so on

When ever I hear about stuff like that I always think back to the Movie FanBoys and Windows and the **** his friend always gave him about it
    I know someone personally who this exact thing happened to.

WHAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

He knows (no way I can spell this ) Tuiasosopo and he's the one that requests the picture from his classmate that ends up being what we know as Manti's GF. Seems awfully weird that it would be just some random girl he meant who lied about who she was when his friend is the one that got the picture that person was using on "her" twitter.

I mean c'mon.

Did you read the entirety of the Deadspin article?

vCash

It is possible but i highly doubt it. A Cardinals player said he met her, his dad said Manti hung out with her a few times in Hawaii. He has said he met her and talked to her over the phone every night while she was sick. Then she "dies" and he is claiming catfish. It is such a cop out i swear.
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    It is possible but i highly doubt it. A Cardinals player said he met her, his dad said Manti hung out with her a few times in Hawaii. He has said he met her and talked to her over the phone every night while she was sick. Then she "dies" and he is claiming catfish. It is such a cop out i swear.
    It's been proven the dad nor Manti ever met her. I saw the wording and it said she would come down to Hawaii to see Manti. I don't believe, IIRC, it said he ACTUALLY met her.

I know what you're saying though.

I think it IS possible he was being catfished and he decided to make it sound more legitimate than it was. I mean he could have kept it secret but would you really want everyone to know you have this whack e-relationship when you're that popular.

I still think it's a beard for him being gay but who knows.

vCash
    I was just saying another option.

Maybe Oprah will have him on and he will confess to her like Lance Armstrong

vCash
    I was just saying another option.

Maybe Oprah will have him on and he will confess to her like Lance Armstrong
    Oh yeah I gotcha. At first I didn't give a **** then I read that entire deadspin article and holy **** this is weird.

vCash
    Yeah but, at least it gives us more sayings like "her boobs were faker than Manti Te'os girlfriend" lol

vCash
    Any of you guys use the app for Prosportsdaily on your phone?

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    I tried but it wouldnt let me sign in.... sup with that?

vCash
    I had it a while ago and I didnt like it, but I redownloaded It last night and it wouldnt even work.
    I asked before I even downloaded it to see if I should get it. But it doesnt work any ways.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    It's because of the upgrade. They have to send an update of the app to the app stores to get it working again.

vCash
    This is pretty funny. The NFL: A bad lip reading
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Zce-QT7MGSE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    This is pretty funny. The NFL: A bad lip reading
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Zce-QT7MGSE
    Yeah that **** is awesome. I crack up when i hear the Harbaugh skit and the refs skit lol. They are all pretty funny though
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    NFL scouts have always had an incredible amount of respect for Green Bay Packers general manager Ted Thompson. He is always on the road evaluating college players, and he puts more effort into the process than any other executive in the league. Prime example: following Wednesday afternoon's East-West Shrine practice, most scouts and personnel men headed home for the weekend, with the real action wrapped up and only unpadded practices left on the docket. At Thursday's afternoon practice, there were only eight NFL representatives in attendance. It was pouring rain outside and there was Thompson, sporting a rain poncho and closely monitoring every individual drill.
    Just read that in an article on NFL.com. It's no wonder we always find those hidden gems.

vCash
    So it's been about a week now since the site was updated. Not going to lie there are still a lot of things I don't like about the new update. But there are definitely some things I do like. I just hope the Tech team continue to improve on the update.

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast