Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1000
  1. #796
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,902
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I went looking on google for a funny picture to make fun of the replacement refs, then I scrolled across this picture.

    Bush is a Seahawks fan.

    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=repla...r:35,s:0,i:205
    Lololol bush

    Unleash the beast.

  2. #797
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,398
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lololol bush
    post padder

  3. #798
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,902
    vCash
    1777
    so

    Unleash the beast.

  4. #799
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,902
    vCash
    1777
    I just put my left leg up onto my chair kinda half indian style and I slammed my heel into my balls on accident. Ouch.

    Unleash the beast.

  5. #800
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,532
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I just put my left leg up onto my chair kinda half indian style and I slammed my heel into my balls on accident. Ouch.
    lol and the left nut is always the one that gets the brunt of the hit.




    There you go thumper




  6. #801
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267

  7. #802
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,912
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I just put my left leg up onto my chair kinda half indian style and I slammed my heel into my balls on accident. Ouch.
    Wow

  8. #803
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,584
    vCash
    1500
    So how many of you lost power last night? I lost it from 3 am till about an hour ago.

  9. #804
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska, United States
    Posts
    4,136
    vCash
    1500
    Its pretty Crazy how the NFC North has the Best QB - RB - WR in the NFL!!

    What do you guys think the NFC South's is?
    Brees - Martin - Julio?
    Last edited by XJW18; 12-22-2012 at 05:25 PM.

    [Packers/Lakers Lover]


    "If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski


  10. #805
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,532
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    Its pretty Crazy how the NFC North has the Best QB - RB - WR in the NFL!!

    What do you guys think the NFC South's is?
    Brees - Martin - Julio?
    Sounds about right




    There you go thumper




  11. #806
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,902
    vCash
    1777
    Holy crap. I didn't know Josh Johnson was a free agent.

    Unleash the beast.

  12. #807
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,532
    vCash
    500
    So during the post game interview with Sherman he said that he should win the appeal because the league screwed up and that if they do suspended him then basically the league is saying that its ok for them to screw up and still punish people. What did the league screw up on? Or wtf is he talking about?




    There you go thumper




  13. #808
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,912
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    So during the post game interview with Sherman he said that he should win the appeal because the league screwed up and that if they do suspended him then basically the league is saying that its ok for them to screw up and still punish people. What did the league screw up on? Or wtf is he talking about?
    He said the sample was tampered with. That's all I really know. Usually these things are pretty hush hush.

  14. #809
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,902
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    So during the post game interview with Sherman he said that he should win the appeal because the league screwed up and that if they do suspended him then basically the league is saying that its ok for them to screw up and still punish people. What did the league screw up on? Or wtf is he talking about?
    He did steroids and he got caught and now he's lying out his ***.

    Maybe he should shake his finger and say he never did performance enhancing drugs and then get caught again.

    He juiced. So did Browner.

  15. #810
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,532
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He did steroids and he got caught and now he's lying out his ***.

    Maybe he should shake his finger and say he never did performance enhancing drugs and then get caught again.

    He juiced. So did Browner.
    I just can't stand the guy. He is a great player but i can't stand his trash talking. He acts like he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    Last edited by TheBigCheese12; 12-24-2012 at 01:16 AM.




    There you go thumper




Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •