Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1000
  1. #661
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,721
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    sounds like Rutgers and Maryland want to join the Big ten
    All this realignment crap is getting ridiculous. Big ten sucks anyways.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  2. #662
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,721
    vCash
    785
    Ertz is playing like a beast for Stanford right now.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  3. #663
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,320
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    All this realignment crap is getting ridiculous. Big ten sucks anyways.
    Hey now the Big ten does not suck they just have been in a funk for a few years lol
    Eddie Lacy


    Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

  4. #664
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,721
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Hey now the Big ten does not suck they just have been in a funk for a few years lol
    For a lot of years haha. SEC will always rule. They might not win the BCS every year but they are definitely the main power house in CFB
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  5. #665
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,320
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    For a lot of years haha. SEC will always rule. They might not win the BCS every year but they are definitely the main power house in CFB
    Yeah but, a lot of the SEC schools are in the heart of recruitment country, that's what sucks about the big ten, they don't have the the recruitment class from home town schools. I laugh cause I remember one year where like 50% of the Hawkeyes starters were from texas.
    Eddie Lacy


    Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

  6. #666
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,721
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Yeah but, a lot of the SEC schools are in the heart of recruitment country, that's what sucks about the big ten, they don't have the the recruitment class from home town schools. I laugh cause I remember one year where like 50% of the Hawkeyes starters were from texas.
    The SEC schools also have the better coaches it seems like. Even the PAC 12 has surpassed the big ten imo
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  7. #667
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,721
    vCash
    785
    Looks like its going to Alabama and ND in the championship as long as nothing crazy happens next week. God i hate Alabama
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  8. #668
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,320
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    The SEC schools also have the better coaches it seems like. Even the PAC 12 has surpassed the big ten imo
    For the most part yeah the big tens coaches suck but, they do have Urban Meyer and Kirk Ferentz and they are two damn good coaches
    Eddie Lacy


    Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

  9. #669
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,721
    vCash
    785
    Every time i see an old spice commercial i find myself saying "You need to get your *** back on the field Jennings".
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  10. #670
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    5,771
    vCash
    1500
    Matt Ryan with 3 INTs already? MVP

  11. #671
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,721
    vCash
    785
    Oh god i just realized we play the Giants next. God i hate that team and their fans. They are also coming off a bye week which kinda sucks for us.

    Just went into their forum and they are talking some mad trash. They also said that they hope Matthews won't play and that they would rather see Perry try to drop into coverage Boy are they uneducated.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  12. #672
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,305
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Matt Ryan with 3 INTs already? MVP
    Finished with 5 and still won the game. I feel so bad for Arizona's defense. They do everything they can to give their offense a chance and get nothing in return.

  13. #673
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    I like how someone can point out INT's not equating to possibly being an MVP when Brett Favre was an MVP...

  14. #674
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,721
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    I like how someone can point out INT's not equating to possibly being an MVP when Brett Favre was an MVP...
    Brett had some years where he didn't throw that many INT's bro. But in todays game with the quality of QB's INT's could be a deciding factor
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  15. #675
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,848
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    I like how someone can point out INT's not equating to possibly being an MVP when Brett Favre was an MVP...
    It's the overreactionary NFL that people have to pretend every single game matters and things can swing so much. It's dumb.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •