Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1000
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,167
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    That's awesome lol
    Eddie Lacy


    Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,884
    vCash
    1500
    So Peanut is breaking the rules!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,705
    vCash
    4550
    seems like there are a few rules that get ignored for some reason. Wonder why no one has said anything about it. What brought that up norm?




  4. #619
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    seems like there are a few rules that get ignored for some reason. Wonder why no one has said anything about it. What brought that up norm?
    Lions fans found it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66,635
    vCash
    500
    New packer troll has made every post of his young career in the bears forum lulz
    weird

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,705
    vCash
    4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    New packer troll has made every post of his young career in the bears forum lulz
    We had a Seahawks troll do the same thing to us back in week 3. He had like 15 posts and all were in our GDT. I looked into the Seahawks forum and he didn't have a single post in it until right before the game.




  7. #622
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    New packer troll has made every post of his young career in the bears forum lulz
    Whats his name

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,705
    vCash
    4550
    aaronitout or some **** i believe




  9. #624
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    5,425
    vCash
    1500
    Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde
    In case you follow ex-#Packers WRs, Tori Gurley cut from Chargers' PS. Dale Moss cut from Bucs' PS, so they could sign Diondre Borel to PS.
    Why didnīt we keep those guys? Damn you Ted!

  10. #625
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66,635
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    aaronitout or some **** i believe
    Yup
    weird

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Why didnīt we keep those guys? Damn you Ted!
    I still believe they DO have talent.

    People have bounced around before and found their way, not that I think any of them will, they won't.

    If any, I think Moss. The rawest guy easily.

  12. #627
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    5,425
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I still believe they DO have talent.

    People have bounced around before and found their way, not that I think any of them will, they won't.

    If any, I think Moss. The rawest guy easily.
    That was maybe a bit hard. But in the offseason was a lot buzz about them - mostly Gurley and he couldnīt stick with 5 different teams. So maybe is really not that good and wonīt be more than a pratice squad guy/ 5th or 6th emergency receiver.
    and I think you are right about Moss.

  13. #628
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,167
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I still believe they DO have talent.

    People have bounced around before and found their way, not that I think any of them will, they won't.

    If any, I think Moss. The rawest guy easily.
    Oh yeah he is super raw I think he was further out than even Borel was last year. If I remember right didn't he only play his senior year in football and that was the first time since high school he had been on a football field he was more of a basketball player.
    Eddie Lacy


    Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

  14. #629
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    That was maybe a bit hard. But in the offseason was a lot buzz about them - mostly Gurley and he couldnīt stick with 5 different teams. So maybe is really not that good and wonīt be more than a pratice squad guy/ 5th or 6th emergency receiver.
    and I think you are right about Moss.
    People keep giving him chances......


    BTW. Think about this.


    Why has nobody ever called Peyton Manning a system quarterback?

  15. #630
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    5,425
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    People keep giving him chances......


    BTW. Think about this.


    Why has nobody ever called Peyton Manning a system quarterback?
    Because he is the system. lol

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •