Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1000
  1. #586
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,873
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    lol i don't vote cause electoral votes are the only one that matters. But at the same time i don't ***** about who's in office either cause every president seems to **** things up. The last president i liked was Clinton lmao
    When you say **** up are you referring to **** up literally or a play on words? You got me confused.
    If you know what Im saying.
    OH MONICA!!
    BB/Giannis for Mod 2017. Don't take my word for it, take the valued members of PSD first hand accounts. #HE'SMYMOD


    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I love BB. Hate the Pats, but BB is a stud.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You're right. BB is the best ever.
    I was going to run for President to Make America great agan but decided to Make the NBA Forum Great Again instead. Priorities.

  2. #587
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    29,197
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    When you say **** up are you referring to **** up literally or a play on words? You got me confused.
    If you know what Im saying.
    OH MONICA!!
    I just mean they all promise certain things and then don't hold up their end of the bargain. They say **** to you and make you think "oh man he is the **** im going to vote for him" then when he is in office none of the **** he said he was going to do gets done

  3. #588
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    116,073
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I just mean they all promise certain things and then don't hold up their end of the bargain. They say **** to you and make you think "oh man he is the **** im going to vote for him" then when he is in office none of the **** he said he was going to do gets done
    Romney believes in magic underwear

    That was directed at BB.

  4. #589
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,873
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I just mean they all promise certain things and then don't hold up their end of the bargain. They say **** to you and make you think "oh man he is the **** im going to vote for him" then when he is in office none of the **** he said he was going to do gets done
    You don't get what I was saying. Honestly I don't care about your political views and I expect you to care less about mine. The comment I was making was referring to the scandal
    BB/Giannis for Mod 2017. Don't take my word for it, take the valued members of PSD first hand accounts. #HE'SMYMOD


    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I love BB. Hate the Pats, but BB is a stud.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You're right. BB is the best ever.
    I was going to run for President to Make America great agan but decided to Make the NBA Forum Great Again instead. Priorities.

  5. 11-07-2012, 08:16 PM
    Reason
    Try to keep opinions of politics out of the forum

  6. #590
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    116,073
    Bush is awesome in that Harold and Kumar movie though
    Last edited by wissportsfan; 11-08-2012 at 02:19 PM.

  7. #591
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    29,197
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Bush is awesome in that Harold and Kumar movie though
    lol yeah he was.

  8. #592
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    116,073
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    lol yeah he was.
    OH G BAY!

    You guys have to eat that cockmeat sandwhich? *bush laugh*

  9. #593
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    6,104
    according to Adam Schefter Tennessee signed Jarius Wynn

    RIP Gene Wilder

  10. #594
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    413

    OT Thread Vol V: Where Checkdowns Suck

    Good for Wynn. Always thought he was a bad fit for our D but hope he does well for the Titans.

  11. #595
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    116,073
    I had a super awesome post about the Giants and it was ignored to argue if Eli is better than someone else and if clutch exists.

    I hate forums. Why do I come here.

  12. #596
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    6,104
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I had a super awesome post about the Giants and it was ignored to argue if Eli is better than someone else and if clutch exists.

    I hate forums. Why do I come here.
    because you love us to much

    RIP Gene Wilder

  13. #597
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    116,073
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    because you love us to much
    I guess.


    I'm not actually upset. I just wish we didn't have to talk about silly trivial things like that endlessly like "clutch"

    Who cares.....

  14. #598
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    116,073
    There's a FB in this HS champ game and he's 5 foot 4 130 pounds. It's hilarious. He has like 150 yards too.

  15. #599
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    29,197
    I don't think a roughing the passer should negate an INT. I think the penalty yards should be enforced for where the INT was caught. The roughing the passer isn't the reason why a QB threw the INT. One of the dumbest rules there is.

  16. #600
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    116,073
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I don't think a roughing the passer should negate an INT. I think the penalty yards should be enforced for where the INT was caught. The roughing the passer isn't the reason why a QB threw the INT. One of the dumbest rules there is.
    What if he fumbles and they take it for a TD but he got facemasked?

Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •