Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    lol i don't vote cause electoral votes are the only one that matters. But at the same time i don't ***** about who's in office either cause every president seems to **** things up. The last president i liked was Clinton lmao
    go vote write in norm lol
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 42
    Assist Tackles: 13
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 4
    Ints:1
    TDs:

vCash
    lol i don't vote cause electoral votes are the only one that matters. But at the same time i don't ***** about who's in office either cause every president seems to **** things up. The last president i liked was Clinton lmao
    He just ****ed things

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    He just ****ed things
    hey don't talk **** about slick willie he was a pimp and I would vote for him again in a heart beat
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    go vote write in norm lol
    Ill vote for you instead. Bum for Pres!

There you go thumper

vCash
    He just ****ed things
    Yes he did just like a normal guy does. At least our economy and housing market was the ****.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Yes he did just like a normal guy does. At least our economy and housing market was the ****.
    All this started under the end of his presidency because everyone was focused on impeaching him for getting blow jobs. Bush's soft skull didn't help matters at all and Obama blows as much as Mitt. I'm sick of the 2 parties and it's time for both of them to represent all the people they represent and not their party or lobbyists. This country needs a viable 3rd party that could win the Presidential election and get a bunch of seats in the House & Senate.

vCash
    All this started under the end of his presidency because everyone was focused on impeaching him for getting blow jobs. Bush's soft skull didn't help matters at all and Obama blows as much as Mitt. I'm sick of the 2 parties and it's time for both of them to represent all the people they represent and not their party or lobbyists. This country needs a viable 3rd party that could win the Presidential election and get a bunch of seats in the House & Senate.
    The U.S. needs to take a page out of the Packers and just let the people own it and run it lmao jk

There you go thumper

vCash
    That was all the republicans doing. Clinton had the US going in the right direction but, he was pissing off republicans left and right and they wanted to tarnish his legacy some how.

there just needs to be term limits in the house and senate so there isn't guys so old they don't know where the hell they are half the time. Like I stated in one of my previous posts I am not very political but, I wouldn't want Mitt in there cause all he would do is try reversing everything Obama did and that doesn't help us move forward that just makes us take a step back.

Trust me I see it here in Iowa we had a guy that was doing some stuff that was good but was doing some stuff that was bonehead so the majority voted in a guy who had been our governor years ago and no one liked and all he has done is try to reverse everything the democrats did and not helping us like he "promised" to do
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

TDs:

vCash
    Don't agree with that but I'm not going to get into it. I hate political talk because it just ends up being Democrats this and Republicans that because like I said they don't represent all the people they're supposed to, just their party and lobbyists that fund their runs of power. It's sad how badly this has gotten and nobody realizes it. My cousin is heavily Liberal but he totally agrees that we need a viable third party to really balance things and get away from this representing your party thing. Until they start working together it doesn't matter who the president is because there's always going to be some sort of issue getting bills passed for him to approve. Bush #1 and Clinton are the last times the parties really worked together and represented the people until the whole blow job thing came about.

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Well looks like we have another chance to go pay Obama another white house visit

There you go thumper

vCash
    A thread for DRS. Talks about how long a QB holds the ball on average. The length of time they have to sack too.

Rodgers is 11 for holding the ball. Somewhat high.

Length of time to sack 9. Basically meaning 20+ other QB's have less time before they're sacked on average. But there's a lot of other factors that can go into that....scrambling ability being one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    A thread for DRS. Talks about how long a QB holds the ball on average. The length of time they have to sack too.

Rodgers is 11 for holding the ball. Somewhat high.

Length of time to sack 9. Basically meaning 20+ other QB's have less time before they're sacked on average. But there's a lot of other factors that can go into that....scrambling ability being one.
    Yeah DRS is a Rodgers hater. That why he hasn't been on since Rodgers has been lighting up the scoreboard lol.

Rodgers holds it a little to long but at the same time he is just trying to give his receivers the most time he can to get open. You gotta take the good with the bad. Just like With Favre, you loved his gun slinging ways and how he could rocket a pass through double coverage for a game winning TD but you also hated the game changing int's. Its the same thing with Rodgers as well just switch out the INT's with sacks lol

There you go thumper

vCash
    Yeah DRS is a Rodgers hater. That why he hasn't been on since Rodgers has been lighting up the scoreboard lol.

Rodgers holds it a little to long but at the same time he is just trying to give his receivers the most time he can to get open. You gotta take the good with the bad. Just like With Favre, you loved his gun slinging ways and how he could rocket a pass through double coverage for a game winning TD but you also hated the game changing int's. Its the same thing with Rodgers as well just switch out the INT's with sacks lol
    Def agree.

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast