Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lol im sorry. You post over here quite a bit though so you had me confused

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Dat boi dun saved Matt Flynns life yo. Big Russ dont beat out Matt...dat white boy be dead by now on dis team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    lol im sorry. You post over here quite a bit though so you had me confused
    Yeah I'm in Wisconsin so you kinda get the Packers rammed down your throat. I really started posting here after Brett retired and everyone hated Ted with a bitter passion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Yeah I'm in Wisconsin so you kinda get the Packers rammed down your throat. I really started posting here after Brett retired and everyone hated Ted with a bitter passion.
    I was actually happy it happened. After he lost that game against the Giants i started feeling like it was time to move on. I wanted to see what Rodgers could do. I had no hard feelings toward TT at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I was actually happy it happened. After he lost that game against the Giants i started feeling like it was time to move on. I wanted to see what Rodgers could do. I had no hard feelings toward TT at all.
    I remember running around the office at work excited because Brett was announcing his retirement. My coworkers knew I hated him but they had no idea how much until that day.

vCash
    I have to listen to how Matt Stafford is the second coming of Dan Marino on a daily basis. I hate living in Detroit come football season.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 47 | Yards: 712 | TDs: 6 | Avg: 15.1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I have to listen to how Matt Stafford is the second coming of Dan Marino on a daily basis. I hate living in Detroit come football season.

Stafford is by far no Marino unless you're going to count rings and injuries at the end of their careers.

vCash

Stafford is by far no Marino unless you're going to count rings and injuries at the end of their careers.
    My friends are delusional. lol
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 47 | Yards: 712 | TDs: 6 | Avg: 15.1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    My friends are delusional. lol
    Homers usually are. And I know enough of the Detroit fan base around here to know how awful it is. There's some good ones of course but for the most part it's trash.

vCash
    Well everyone here is wearing their Viking **** again. I can't have a beer at the bar without someone coming to talk to me about the ****ing vikings. Like I give a ****.

After they lost to TB this guy was like drilling me about what they should do diff. I never seen this guy watch a football game in my life. Or ever talk about it. Now he's looking for X's and O's tips or some ****.

Fairweather fans are the worst.

vCash
    Sounds like the Brewers fans around here. Most of them can't name 20 players from the 90s but they've been lifelong fans.

vCash
    Well everyone here is wearing their Viking **** again. I can't have a beer at the bar without someone coming to talk to me about the ****ing vikings. Like I give a ****.

After they lost to TB this guy was like drilling me about what they should do diff. I never seen this guy watch a football game in my life. Or ever talk about it. Now he's looking for X's and O's tips or some ****.

Giants fans are kinda like that with Eli. I remember when i was on my way back from a deployment during the 2007-08 playoffs and a bunch of us were watching the Giants playing the Cowboys i believe and Eli couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Everyone was saying how ****** he was and that he was only drafted cause of his last name. Now fast forward 4 years later and he is the best QB the NFL has ever seen.

vCash

Don't get me started. Living an hour and a half from Green Bay I deal with idiots on a daily basis. After week 1 you guys were gonna get the first pick over all and the dumbest thing you guys did was "trade" Flynn bc he's better than Rodgers. There's been more but those stick out in my mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Don't get me started. Living an hour and a half from Green Bay I deal with idiots on a daily basis. After week 1 you guys were gonna get the first pick over all and the dumbest thing you guys did was "trade" Flynn bc he's better than Rodgers. There's been more but those stick out in my mind.
    Anyone who said any of that should be shot.

vCash
    People put their RGIII boners away after this week....

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast