Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1000
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,688
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Not a whole lot. I learned if you throw the ball to the opposing teams CB in the endzone its a TD.

    After two weeks a box of Kleenex is all you could come up with? jk
    That was my avvy and sig when I got banned.

    I'm not even mad bro. I wasn't mad after the game. The refs handed us a SB trophy.

    We needed a fire lit under our *****, they lit an inferno.

    I figured out when I was banned why Rodgers is struggling and his frustration. Thread soon to come.


    And Jennings is S not a CB. You fail as a Packers forum. Exit this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    19,439
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    That was my avvy and sig when I got banned.

    I'm not even mad bro. I wasn't mad after the game. The refs handed us a SB trophy.

    We needed a fire lit under our *****, they lit an inferno.

    I figured out when I was banned why Rodgers is struggling and his frustration. Thread soon to come.


    And Jennings is S not a CB. You fail as a Packers forum. Exit this forum.
    Jennings is a WR so suck it B***H

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,688
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Jennings is a WR so suck it B***H
    I thought he was a really ****** UFC figher.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,688
    vCash
    1777
    Some Vikings fan is crying bc one time the refs screwed them or something. Then he started just piling on, he's been trolling us since the game. I posted this about him in reply to someone else after I first confronted him.

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...&postcount=113

    Tell me that's not funny
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,517
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome back, Norm.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: | Yards: | TDs: | Avg:

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,688
    vCash
    1777
    Thanks bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,397
    vCash
    1500
    ehhhh ****...i was just getting used to the peace and quiet in the forum....LOL

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,863
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    That was my avvy and sig when I got banned.

    I'm not even mad bro. I wasn't mad after the game. The refs handed us a SB trophy.

    We needed a fire lit under our *****, they lit an inferno.


    I figured out when I was banned why Rodgers is struggling and his frustration. Thread soon to come.


    And Jennings is S not a CB. You fail as a Packers forum. Exit this forum.
    When you told me that I agreed with you, but it could really go either way. They could and it should light a fire under them. Or it could completely sink our ship.

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,688
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    ehhhh ****...i was just getting used to the peace and quiet in the forum....LOL
    Too bad fools.
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    When you told me that I agreed with you, but it could really go either way. They could and it should light a fire under them. Or it could completely sink our ship.
    The TJ Lang thing really pissed me off.

    Take knees? Seriously guys?

    Our staff will get them in check. I think we might try and put on a display.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,397
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Too bad fools.

    The TJ Lang thing really pissed me off.

    Take knees? Seriously guys?

    Our staff will get them in check. I think we might try and put on a display.
    wen it comes to the TJ lang deal, I think I agree with what NickGB said...it was more of a "heat of the moment" comment....I dont read to much into that garbage..

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,417
    vCash
    500
    well it looks like I may not have to boycott long lol

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...5580--nfl.html

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,688
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    wen it comes to the TJ lang deal, I think I agree with what NickGB said...it was more of a "heat of the moment" comment....I dont read to much into that garbage..
    Makes sense.

    I mean, it really wasn't something you could do. It would achieve nothing but making you look like morons. Unless you could get NO to agree to it.

    If both took knees for an entire game, the lockout would be broken before the next week's game. ZERO doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    19,439
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Makes sense.

    I mean, it really wasn't something you could do. It would achieve nothing but making you look like morons. Unless you could get NO to agree to it.

    If both took knees for an entire game, the lockout would be broken before the next week's game. ZERO doubt.
    Could you imagine that game? It would even go into overtime and they would still be taking knees.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,688
    vCash
    1777
    They'd probably call it. Game would have to end to switch it, if it was an early or afternoon SUN game. They would not let that go on for very long. Probably stiff warning about fines or something. Then they would just call the game.

    Refs are back btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,417
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    They'd probably call it. Game would have to end to switch it, if it was an early or afternoon SUN game. They would not let that go on for very long. Probably stiff warning about fines or something. Then they would just call the game.

    Refs are back btw.
    Yeap I posted the link to the article but everyone has skipped it cause they were so excited to you back lol
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 09-26-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •