Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    just curious, I've followed Boston since I was a teenager.

The regular season is a joke but I still enjoy the playoffs - obviously the intensity is jacked up several notches and teams that advance are likely teams that play well together (vs. isolation every possession).

Regarding small market teams, OKC and Miami are both considered small market teams yet they made it to the Finals. This said, I understand the general rule...

Cheese - Hated to see the Lakers get Nash, although at 38 he's going to have to slow down at some point. Beasley? Dude's a head case. Although if they can pair Dragic and Gordon that would be nice...

Second best QB - to me, even though the Chargers suck, its Rivers. Put him on the Packers, Saints, Patriots, etc and he'd have the record (and maybe the ring) to prove it. He's been mentally resilient to deal with the crap and to the best of my knowledge he doesn't regularly pitch fits, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    just curious, I've followed Boston since I was a teenager.

The regular season is a joke but I still enjoy the playoffs - obviously the intensity is jacked up several notches and teams that advance are likely teams that play well together (vs. isolation every possession).

Regarding small market teams, OKC and Miami are both considered small market teams yet they made it to the Finals. This said, I understand the general rule...

Cheese - Hated to see the Lakers get Nash, although at 38 he's going to have to slow down at some point. Beasley? Dude's a head case. Although if they can pair Dragic and Gordon that would be nice...

Second best QB - to me, even though the Chargers suck, its Rivers. Put him on the Packers, Saints, Patriots, etc and he'd have the record (and maybe the ring) to prove it. He's been mentally resilient to deal with the crap and to the best of my knowledge he doesn't regularly pitch fits, etc.
    He is 38 but he still has game. With him on the Lakers he isn't going to be relied on as much as he was with the suns. My thing is that it just sucks to see him go there just like it sucked to see Favre play for the Vikings.

As far as Beasly i am still excited cause he is young and has a lot of talent. Guys can mature over time and im hoping our coaching staff can get him turned around. If they do then we got a steal with him.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    i wouldnt mind gettin in one of these leagues as well.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    I have a huge issue wtih not winning as well, I forgot that.

vCash
    My sig

This dude exists in life. I wonder if he's allowed to like drive a car and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I don't mainly because it's dominated by 15 teams or so.
    Amen. and flopping

vCash
    Starks looked SOOOOOOOOOOOO good week one against NO last year

Man he was tough. He was just punishing and fearless. Grant was patient and smart too.

I hope Green and Starks put it together.

Also Finley was unstoppable when Rodgers was throwing to him and he didn't drop any that I've seen. I'm bored playing on the DVR. Sigh........miss football.

vCash
    Is there anything more awesome than when GB's fullback scores a TD? lol

Man he gets pumped. They need to do FB dive for the 2point after he scores the TD. There's no ****ing way he would be denied.

vCash
    You mean Kuhn? You forget his name norm? lol.

But yeah the beginning of the season was awesome for Finley. It seemed like after that 3 TD game against Chicago it started to go down hill for him

vCash
    It was posted in a redraft lounge first and I copied it.

You can't name players who aren't drafted.

vCash
    ahhhh gotcha

vCash
    On the radio this guy just said Rodgers was a HOFer lol.

He said Rodgers and Favre have one SB and Rodgers is younger and already has an MVP. Favre is a sure fire HOFer so why isn't Rodgers a HOFer.

I know what he means, like if he keeps going, but he sounded like he was on drugs.

Also, John Clayton is a ****ing moron. Someone give me a Blackberry and make me look like a burn victim and I can go on TV and do his job at twice the level.

vCash
    Sonnen!!!!!!!!!

vCash

vCash
    Spammer

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast