Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 1000
  1. #811
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is offline Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,306
    vCash
    1777
    Yeah he's annoying.

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,741
    vCash
    500
    I think Sherman's excuse is that the cup that the tester gave him to collect the sample was leaky so that caused the tester to put it into a second cup and that's how it got contaminated
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

    Solo Tackles: 63
    Assist Tackles: 27
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 6
    Ints:1
    TDs:

  3. #813
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is offline Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,306
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I think Sherman's excuse is that the cup that the tester gave him to collect the sample was leaky so that caused the tester to put it into a second cup and that's how it got contaminated
    SEA fans believing it too.

  4. #814
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,741
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    SEA fans believing it too.
    I think sherman and browner sat down and was like we are gonna get busted so you tell them that you accidentally drank it out of someone else's bottle and I will say that my cup was leaky.

    those two excuses are like 3 times worse than Mike Neal's "I just forgot to turn in my prescription"
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

    Solo Tackles: 63
    Assist Tackles: 27
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 6
    Ints:1
    TDs:

  5. #815
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is offline Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,306
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I think sherman and browner sat down and was like we are gonna get busted so you tell them that you accidentally drank it out of someone else's bottle and I will say that my cup was leaky.

    those two excuses are like 3 times worse than Mike Neal's "I just forgot to turn in my prescription"
    Neal looks like a super hero too. It was obvious.

  6. #816
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,741
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    SEA fans believing it too.
    Looks like Seattle fans aren't the only ones who believe him. Richard Sherman won his appeal
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

    Solo Tackles: 63
    Assist Tackles: 27
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 6
    Ints:1
    TDs:

  7. #817
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is offline Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,306
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Looks like Seattle fans aren't the only ones who believe him. Richard Sherman won his appeal
    Not because of his stupid story. Because of how the sample was handled. Which is correct. If that's true.........that can't be happening. The water bottle thing on the other hand......was total crap.

  8. #818
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,741
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Not because of his stupid story. Because of how the sample was handled. Which is correct. If that's true.........that can't be happening. The water bottle thing on the other hand......was total crap.
    I haven't read all of the stories so I don't know a lot about it but, if it were me and I was seeing this go on the first thing I do is call my agent, coach, gm, NFLPA, the NFL offices, or whoever and tell them what happened, I don't wait until they go through the test then it comes back dirty and on the verge of a suspension to say the excuse cause that just makes you look like an idiot.

    But, that is just me
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

    Solo Tackles: 63
    Assist Tackles: 27
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 6
    Ints:1
    TDs:

  9. #819
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is offline Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,306
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I haven't read all of the stories so I don't know a lot about it but, if it were me and I was seeing this go on the first thing I do is call my agent, coach, gm, NFLPA, the NFL offices, or whoever and tell them what happened, I don't wait until they go through the test then it comes back dirty and on the verge of a suspension to say the excuse cause that just makes you look like an idiot.

    But, that is just me
    Makes sense.

  10. #820
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,151
    vCash
    1500
    lol. Both Cutler and Stafford canīt hold the ball.

  11. #821
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17,137
    vCash
    1500
    I hate that tuck rule. That was obviously a fumble by Stafford.

  12. #822
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,151
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I hate that tuck rule. That was obviously a fumble by Stafford.
    Yeah, I agree. There wasnīt Bears player near him. It was all Stafford.

  13. #823
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,151
    vCash
    1500
    The tuck rule is so annoying!

  14. #824
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17,137
    vCash
    1500
    Strikes again in Indianapolis!

  15. #825
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,151
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    Strikes again in Indianapolis!
    That should have been a fumble. I donīt get it. Dumbest rule in football?!

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •