Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Because he is the system. lol
    Yeah. He contains all football knowledge in the universe too.

vCash
    He calls all his plays himself and does a lot finger pointing at the line. He must be good.

vCash
    He calls all his plays himself and does a lot finger pointing at the line. He must be good.
    Look at the size of his head.

That red thing on his forehead isn't from his helmet. It's heat from extreme brain activity.

You know all those Chuck Norris jokes? That's like Peyton, except people are being serious.

vCash
    I think people keep giving Gurley a chance because he does have the talent and is a good receiver however his problem was from last year he wasn't a fast guy than when he came into camp this year he was like 20lbs heavier that couldn't have helped his speed any.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I think people keep giving Gurley a chance because he does have the talent and is a good receiver however his problem was from last year he wasn't a fast guy than when he came into camp this year he was like 20lbs heavier that couldn't have helped his speed any.
    Someone should PS him and try him at TE.

But still, like you see my point, it's not like he was one and done on PS's. People saw his ability too, that's why they keep bringing him in. Am I wrong?

vCash
    "Tebow hasn't improved at all this season"

Yeah, unnamed Jets guy. I can understand your frustration after your other QB has done the same thing for 4 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

But still, like you see my point, it's not like he was one and done on PS's. People saw his ability too, that's why they keep bringing him in. Am I wrong?
    He has talent there is no doubt I mean he did flash some in camp and Preseason but, again like my reason from my above post and I think that is what a lot of people were saying about him when he came out of college and I think the speed is what kept him from being drafted. Otherwise if he would have had even just a little bit more speed than he has he could have atleast been a 6th rounder.

vCash
    Look at the size of his head.

That red thing on his forehead isn't from his helmet. It's heat from extreme brain activity.

You know all those Chuck Norris jokes? That's like Peyton, except people are being serious.
    and he makes all his receivers. Without him they all suck.

But to be honest, most of the time people only look at information that confirm their opinion or they twist the information in a way that fit it.
    Manning makes his receivers. Rodgers receivers are just awesome.
    Ted isnīt a great GM because MM is a great coach. But MM isnīt a great coach because Ted finds talented players all the time and so on.
    Itīs just ridiculous. People canīt admit that they are wrong and you can criticize them or you are the hater.

vCash

Maybe or they think the Packers are just loaded at the receiver position that they couldnīt keep him. And the Packers know their receivers.

Brett Swain is or was a 49ern last (and this season?!) and I donīt think he is good.

vCash
    Maybe or they think the Packers are just loaded at the receiver position that they couldnīt keep him. And the Packers know their receivers.

Brett Swain is or was a 49ern last (and this season?!) and I donīt think he is good.
    I guarantee it comes from the scouting reports and not just GB.

Swain had talent, he did. Athletically in spades.

vCash
    I guarantee it comes from the scouting reports and not just GB.

Swain had talent, he did. Athletically in spades.
    I donīt doubt that he has talent. But can he produce and show his talent on the field?
    and you shouldnīt underestimate group thinking and stuff like that. It can have a bigger influence than people are willing to admit.

vCash
    I donīt doubt that he has talent. But can he produce and show his talent on the field?
    and you shouldnīt underestimate group thinking and stuff like that. It can have a bigger influence than people are willing to admit.
    I bet cash money Mr Ted has never done that, basically went after a guy because the team that let him go was stacked there. He'd always go to his reports.

vCash
    Lololol I just flipped to South Park and they're making fun of the Immaculate Interception.

vCash
    I bet cash money Mr Ted has never done that, basically went after a guy because the team that let him go was stacked there. He'd always go to his reports.
    Yeah, I doubt too. Ted doesn't seem to be that kind of GM. But what about Rodgers and his draft. Why did he slip to the 24th spot? After he fell a few spots some teams maybe thought that something is wrong with and didn't took him altough he was a potential #1 pick.

What I want to say is this: it can influence a decision but it is rarely the main reason.

vCash
    Yeah, I doubt too. Ted doesn't seem to be that kind of GM. But what about Rodgers and his draft. Why did he slip to the 24th spot? After he fell a few spots some teams maybe thought that something is wrong with and didn't took him altough he was a potential #1 pick.

What I want to say is this: it can influence a decision but it is rarely the main reason.
    Yeah I suppose.

I still think at the end of the day, they trust their scouts. As Rodgers drops, I think the teams that skipped weren't scared at the people in front passing, they just didn't like him for whatever reason.

Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast