Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Turn Our Attention To Weber?!

Now with them losing Suter to the Minnesota Wild, they will most likely try to move Weber.
    It was tweeted earlier that the Rangers and Blues have the best chance to land Weber. I say go for it!!

Lets throw them MDZ + Dubi + McIlrath + 1st for Weber and maybe Radulov's rights if that is still possible.

The lock up Weber long term! Whose with me?

vCash
    when was this tweeted?

vCash
    I guess we have to, with Suter signing with the Wild

They need an offensive defenseman who can help on this PP.

I really don't like this offseason much at all especially considering we are going to be without Gaborik for the first few months of the season.

vCash
    @EJHradek_NHL
    Now, NSH GM Poile MUST find out if he can re-sign Weber long term. If not, he needs to begin shopping him. NYR/STL have assets to make deal

vCash
    On a side note, **** the Devils...

Parise is gone boo hoo

vCash
    I LOVE it, this is where the Devils start to go downhill!!

vCash
    So just because we have the assets, we automatically have the best chance to get him? Have we heard one reliable source say we are even interested...?

I would love for this to happen but I haven't heard anything with substance.

vCash
    Radulov's going back to Russia. 300 million rubles per, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Radulov's going back to Russia. 300 million rubles per, lol.
    Well with that money, Radulov can buy himself a brand new Volga. She'll go 700 hectares on a single tank of kerosene.

vCash
    I am pretty sure the Rangers are interested in Weber, Sather would be stupid not to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr1980 View Post
    Well with that money, Radulov can buy himself a brand new Volga. She'll go 700 hectares on a single tank of kerosene.

Alex stay up late at night and sip many bottles of premium Stolichnaya vodka.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post

Alex stay up late at night and sip many bottles of premium Stolichnaya vodka.
    Da. He take his hard currency to dicsoteque and find girl who would be mail order bride.

vCash
    I'm not feeling a big move for us boys, and I'm starting to get annoyed as there's guys we could have had that are signing everywhere else, ie Jagr, Whitney, Sullivan etc, that could have helped us out next year for just the cost of paying them.

vCash
    I don't view Jagr or Sullivan as help. It's debatable how much they'd gate from Whitney or Doan. $4.5 per was too much for Jagr and Whitney being 40. I'd take a run at Doan, but he's complimentary at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr1980 View Post
    I don't view Jagr or Sullivan as help. It's debatable how much they'd gate from Whitney or Doan. $4.5 per was too much for Jagr and Whitney being 40. I'd take a run at Doan, but he's complimentary at this point.
    I wasn't worried too much about the price for Jagr, he could put up 15 or so goals by Christmas and use the cap space Gaborik would have used if he was playing. We're gonna need someone to cover Gaboriks approximate 20 goals he scored by that point last year. Jagr could have filled that void atleast until Christmas then he could have settled in on the 2nd or 3rd line, been used on the first PP and he would have helped for a year. Both him and Sullivan are good on the PP, if they just filled a roster spot and helped the PP it'd be worth a shot. Also I think people underestimate Doan's ability, he's never had a decent line since he came into the NHL, he's pretty much been by himself. He was really dominant in the playoffs, physical, scored some points and some big goals. If you switched him and Dustin Brown off of each others teams last playoffs there wouldn't be much difference in what you'd get.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast