Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Nyr signs taylor pyatt

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
    2 years...annual average salary of $1.55 for Pyatt with NYR.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

3m Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
    Taylor Pyatt also agrees to 2 year deal with the NYR.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

vCash
    Not a bad move at all, guess Feds will not be brought back and he can replace Dubi on line 3 when Dubi is shipped out for Nash

vCash
    One good thing about Pyatt is he can play all three forward positions if needed, though he's more suited to the wings. Hopefully this is the end of Fedostinko.

vCash
    Not a bad 3rd line signing. Still waiting for a big name to come here. Really wouldnt mind semin as a signing along with a trade

vCash
    ROTFLMFAO @ Taylor Pyatt this guy for all the size he has is about as soft a player in the game. Horrible signing imo, so far Asham & Pyatt neither are overly impressive to me, for their combined $ & time I'd have rather had Hudler. I dont want Nash idgaf what any of you say, I do nothing & stay the course & look into Ryan as a cheaper alternative to Nash not to mention a better overall player than Nash! LTP RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liltedspop View Post
    ROTFLMFAO @ Taylor Pyatt this guy for all the size he has is about as soft a player in the game. Horrible signing imo, so far Asham & Pyatt neither are overly impressive to me, for their combined $ & time I'd have rather had Hudler. I dont want Nash idgaf what any of you say, I do nothing & stay the course & look into Ryan as a cheaper alternative to Nash not to mention a better overall player than Nash! LTP RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Is this real life??
    NYY,NYR,NYG,NYK

vCash
    for the first time EVER, i agree with everything you said.

vCash
    This isn't supposed to be a big signing. We've lost Mitchell, Prust and probably Fedotenko, we need some lower end players to fill those spots. Honestly though I agree I would have spent the money somewhere else, and I sound like a broken record but Sullivan woulda been a good addition for our 3rd line and 1st line PP instead of Pyatt but he probably woulda been around 2 million a year. I think Slats is holding on to his cap space in the hopes of getting Nash or Ryan though, and he's just plugging holes that were created when Mitchell and Prust left. I hate the Asham signing as well, don't like that clown.

vCash
    he is a depth signing. Replaces a mitchell, Can play all 3 forward positions.

vCash
    Pyatt had 137 hits last yr. in 73 games, at least that's what NHL.com says. BSI is right we lost Prust so we brought in Asham( don't like the signing either), lost Scott brought in Haley, lost Mitchell bring back Newbury, and Feds is probably gone so we bring in Pyatt. Not one was a big signing---just bodies/fillers for the roster.

vCash
    I honestly have very little interest in us getting Rick Nash, honestly imo stay the course give Kreider the big time minutes allow him to develop & see what the season brings & if needed make a move in season. I certainly dont move JT Miller or Mcillrath the only 1 of our young kids I'd really be ok with moving is Hagelin & thats not even sitting well with me the more i think of it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

vCash
    I honestly have very little interest in us getting Rick Nash, honestly imo stay the course give Kreider the big time minutes allow him to develop & see what the season brings & if needed make a move in season. I certainly dont move JT Miller or Mcillrath the only 1 of our young kids I'd really be ok with moving is Hagelin & thats not even sitting well with me the more i think of it.
    Quick question ... Who nets goals for us the first 3 months of next year ?? How does our PP get fixed ?? who on this team will become that 2nd guy to take the spotlight off gabby when he gets back .. When gabby gets back will he be anything near 100% .. I agree not giving up alot for Nash but You need him here ... This team will not have a season like last year .. We played better then we should. Its not like we ran away with the east and dont even go there with the 2 wins away from the SCF . We were also 1 game away from getting kicked out in the first two rounds . 7 seconds away this team is filled with 3rd line pushing 2nd line Talent . Nash or Ryan is what we need big time . More so Nash because 1. Ryan might bolt to Philly in 3 years . 2. with what they gave out in contracts this year in three years Ryan will want Parise money or more .

When it comes down to it .. Dubi AA 1ST is what should take it to get it done .. NO More then that .. maybe a prospect but thats it .. Also a plus i truly believe Nash wants to be a Ranger more then any other team and that makes me want him more ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ny4lIfe2010 View Post
    Quick question ... Who nets goals for us the first 3 months of next year ?? How does our PP get fixed ?? who on this team will become that 2nd guy to take the spotlight off gabby when he gets back .. When gabby gets back will he be anything near 100% .. I agree not giving up alot for Nash but You need him here ... This team will not have a season like last year .. We played better then we should. Its not like we ran away with the east and dont even go there with the 2 wins away from the SCF . We were also 1 game away from getting kicked out in the first two rounds . 7 seconds away this team is filled with 3rd line pushing 2nd line Talent . Nash or Ryan is what we need big time . More so Nash because 1. Ryan might bolt to Philly in 3 years . 2. with what they gave out in contracts this year in three years Ryan will want Parise money or more .

When it comes down to it .. Dubi AA 1ST is what should take it to get it done .. NO More then that .. maybe a prospect but thats it .. Also a plus i truly believe Nash wants to be a Ranger more then any other team and that makes me want him more ...
    I dont know why you posted in this forum but you havent been up to date on what Howson has been asking for Nash. Reports have said he is asking for Dubi, MDZ, AA, a prospect and Either Hags or a 1st. If the price was Dubi AA and a 1st i think Sather does that trade but it isnt and thats why people are saying stay the course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ny4lIfe2010 View Post

That doesn't get it done, it's not in Howson's radar at all. I want Nash as much as the next guy but the reason we are saying stay the course is because we'll be tearing apart a 1st place in the East team to get one player leaving holes throughout the lineup especially at D where we were short 2 d last year, losing another isn't an option. There is a way to make the deal happen but we have to keep our top 4 d, Richards, Gaborik, Callahan, Stepan, Kreider and ofcourse Lundqvist. Most anyone else can be included in the deal including players in the minors and draft picks. I'd also add that a deal couldn't include more than 2 of Dubinsky, Anisimov or Hagelin as that would annihilate our roster, we need atleast one of those guys to stay to fill out the roster.

vCash
    I was not aware of Taylor Pyatt's tragedy from a few years back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaAvV2y2tJU

He seems like a real good kid.... perhaps a change of scenery to NYC is exactly what he needs. I wish him luck on our squad, and am pulling for him to succeed here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast