Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Doan & Nash Is The Plan!

Shane Doan took a tour of New York and visited the Rangers’ practice facility on Friday, as reported by The Post on Twitter Sunday.
    The Blueshirts are believed a favored landing spot for the veteran free agent left wing if he decides to leave Phoenix even as he hopes against hope that the Coyotes’ ownership situation will solidify itself in the next week or two so that he can sign a multi-year deal that would allow him to complete his career with the only franchise for which he’s played since entering the league in 1995-96.
    Know this: It isn’t either Doan or Nash for the Rangers. It is, on Sather’s blueprint, Doan and Nash.
    Doan currently has offers on the table from Los Angeles, San Jose, Vancouver, Detroit, Buffalo and Pittsburgh, according to arizonasports.com. Doan’s visit here is the first one he has made since free agency started, the report said. He had 22 goals and 28 assists last year to help lead the Coyotes to the Western Conference finals.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/slapsh...#ixzz21JrLKQIm
    Now this is what I like to hear babbbbyyyyyy!! get er done.

vCash
    I like, i believe this was sather hope plan all along to be honest

vCash

Smile

This would be unreal!! It's exactly what we need and the. Some! I really feel that if we get Nash and pair him with richards or even Stephan he's gunna return to top form and be a dominant force again. And adding doan as well is just juicing our scoring even more along with adding great leadership and a hardworking smart player who can play two ways.

If we signed doan and it came down to it I honestly would have to say ok to adding hagelin into a deal for Nash with say-Dubinsky a 1st pick and a prospect. I know he has big upside but you don't get many chances to pack your team like this to really really make a strong run. It would be worth the price!

Nash-Richards-Gaborik (when returns)
    Doan-Stepan-cally/kreider
    Anisimov-Boyle-cally/kreider
    Pyatt-halpern-rupp

That's nasty-who plays second line cally or kreider?? That's awesome depth

PP
    Nash-richards-doan
    Gabby-del zotto???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Trautwig View Post

PP
    Nash-richards-doan
    Gabby-del zotto???

four lefties and one righty.

vCash
    ray:

vCash
    That would be ideal. Add 2 wingers and 50-60 goals to the lineup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Trautwig View Post
    This would be unreal!! It's exactly what we need and the. Some! I really feel that if we get Nash and pair him with richards or even Stephan he's gunna return to top form and be a dominant force again. And adding doan as well is just juicing our scoring even more along with adding great leadership and a hardworking smart player who can play two ways.

If we signed doan and it came down to it I honestly would have to say ok to adding hagelin into a deal for Nash with say-Dubinsky a 1st pick and a prospect. I know he has big upside but you don't get many chances to pack your team like this to really really make a strong run. It would be worth the price!

Nash-Richards-Gaborik (when returns)
    Doan-Stepan-cally/kreider
    Anisimov-Boyle-cally/kreider
    Pyatt-halpern-rupp

That's nasty-who plays second line cally or kreider?? That's awesome depth

PP
    Nash-richards-doan
    Gabby-del zotto???
    So you're assuming we won't have to give up krieder or Stepan to get him which lead me to believe you're trading Mac to Columbus. Not so sure I want that to happen.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Faithful View Post
    So you're assuming we won't have to give up krieder or Stepan to get him which lead me to believe you're trading Mac to Columbus. Not so sure I want that to happen.
    Are you kidding me? We'll be trading Nash for ****** players and if Howson doesn't accept the offer he's an idiot and it's all his fault.

vCash
    Kreider, McDonagh and Stepan are not being moved why do people keep worrying and bringing it up? This is a different era of NYR hockey, yeah years ago we would have traded young talent for an aging start, but not no more. Sather Torts and Clarke believe in these kids and wanna build around them not destroy it. Sather has said MULTIPLE times Stepan, Kreider and McDonagh WILL NOT BE MOVED.

vCash
    As long as we keep Kreider and Hags I'll be happy. Those 2 are going to get the garden rocking!

vCash
    Getting both of these guys would be awesome. Then when Gaborik is back they'd have a lot of goal scorers.

vCash
    Forget any trade that involves Kreider, Stepan, McDonagh, Girardi, Staal, DelZotto and ofcourse Richards, Gaborik, Callahan and Lundqvist, it's just not happening, Sather isn't dealing those guys.

vCash
    My point wasn't to trade one of them but in his proposal we still had two of them leading me to believe we traded the other because Howson isn't trading Nash to the Rangers without getting one of Stepan, Krieder, or Mac.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Faithful View Post
    My point wasn't to trade one of them but in his proposal we still had two of them leading me to believe we traded the other because Howson isn't trading Nash to the Rangers without getting one of Stepan, Krieder, or Mac.
    Howson is gonna have to give in at some point, Nash has a short list of teams he'll go to, Nash wants out of Columbus and really Sather doesn't have to do anything.

vCash
    Agree Bsi, Howson is near fu***d at this point because he's waited far too long. His best shot at true "max return" was in February. He blew that. He had a second opportunity for "high return" at the draft. He blew that.

He now should be realistic and just be looking for "fair" or "acceptable" return. His opportunity to hit a home run is gone.

And he has on his hands now an unhappy, unsupported star whose asked out, has a full NMC and whom he can't have in camp come September.

And anyone who says that he doesn't have to trade him is a fool. If your best wants out and says so publicly, you can't keep him around.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast