Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    These are the D's that were rumored to the Wings at one time - Carle, Roszival, Kubina, Colaiacovo, all FAs and still available. Yandle as a trade rumor. The Wings still have to sign Quincey.
    I will be curious to see the offer Suter/Parise accepted.
    Both deals are 13 year contracts worth 98 million dollars...

vCash
    Yes! A team that is officially weaker than last year. HahA Jesus can't believe holland couldn't sign one.

I'm dying Inside

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi23 View Post
    Yes! A team that is officially weaker than last year. HahA Jesus can't believe holland couldn't sign one.

I'm dying Inside
    GTFO troll. we willl still whoop your teams ***.

vCash
    Im a redwings fan son.... And been here for 4 years u gtfo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi23 View Post

I'm dying Inside
    wait a second here... So you're happy about this? do you mean MINN is weaker? Very cryptic post, indeed.

Well, good for these guys, I am so close to making a homophobic slam, but I shall refrain.

Sooooo....what happens now?

vCash
    I was just upset. I was being sarcastic and felt like this situation should have been addressed. I rather go with what we have suck a year and than try again next year instead of giving Matt carle a ridiculous offer. Defence went from Lidstrom rafalski , Lidstrom ericksonn, Quincy ericksonn in 3 years lol hall of fame too a weird project in ericksonn.

vCash
    Next year there are some pretty good options - Timonen, Streit, Whitney, Enstrom, Edler, Vlasic. White is also a free agent next year. We could sign Carle this year and then go after one of the guys I mentioned next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    Next year there are some pretty good options - Timonen, Streit, Whitney, Enstrom, Edler, Vlasic. White is also a free agent next year. We could sign Carle this year and then go after one of the guys I mentioned next year.
    Ian White is just as good as Matt Carle, and much cheaper. He's also a right handed shot. I'd be cool going into next year with like:

Niklas Kronwall - Brendan Smith
    Kyle Quincey - Ian White
    Jonathan Ericsson - cheap vet, 1 year deal

Focus on Tobias Enstrom next year.

vCash
    I can't believe this, Why would anyone want to play for the Wild. Had to be because of location and wanting to be near home. Whatever Red Wings rule and always will, we don't need players that don't want to be Great; Which clearly neither Suter or Parise want to be.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    I think disappointment would not adequately describe the word I would like to choose, Predators general manager David Poile said. The Tennessean

Think Holland has problems. Poile has a lot of people to try and sign, plus deal with Weber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Ian White is just as good as Matt Carle, and much cheaper. He's also a right handed shot. I'd be cool going into next year with like:

Niklas Kronwall - Brendan Smith
    Kyle Quincey - Ian White
    Jonathan Ericsson - cheap vet, 1 year deal

Focus on Tobias Enstrom next year.
    If we could sign Carle to a one year deal it would be perfect imo. Him and White would both be free agents next year and we would have a better D this year.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Today has been a very disappointing day

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Today has been a very disappointing day
    I guess that's one reason I kept my expectations low. I'm curious to see what happens next, maybe Holland can still salvage the offseason.

vCash
    Anyone look at the Wild's roster and cap hit after they signed Parise and Suter? Frankly, they look like a playoff contender at best, but not a SC contender. This is the amount of cap space they have left - $1,351,133. They have 35 mil wrapped up in 5 players. The signings may have put them on the map, but it looks like it crippled their team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Anyone look at the Wild's roster and cap hit after they signed Parise and Suter? Frankly, they look like a playoff contender at best, but not a SC contender. This is the amount of cap space they have left - $1,351,133. They have 35 mil wrapped up in 5 players. The signings may have put them on the map, but it looks like it crippled their team.
    Next year they have a ton of free agents if I remember correctly. Their younger players should be ready to replace some or all of them so they will be probably be ok for the next couple years.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast