Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Zach Parise does not deserve that type of money.
    I think you may have misread the post. It was referencing Suter. I think the Wings would pay Parise that kind of money, too. If those figures are right, that would stilll make Parise cheaper than Nash, plus we aren't giving up any assets to get him.

vCash
    #RedWings initial offer to D Ryan Suter was $80M 13 years, now up to $90 M. Team wants to keep cap # reasonable - preferably under $7 M.

#RedWings made 2 year offer to D Sami Salo Sunday but lost him to Tampa Bay. Wanted to add both Suter & Salo.

#RedWings still have offer out to UFA F Zach Parise, but if can't get him, will go hard after UFA F Shane Doan July 9.

All from Detroit Free Press
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Also..

Impression is, D Ryan Suter wants to go to "quiet market." #RedWings would fit as they have passionate fans w/o intense scrutiny
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    #RedWings initial offer to D Ryan Suter was $80M 13 years, now up to $90 M. Team wants to keep cap # reasonable - preferably under $7 M.

#RedWings made 2 year offer to D Sami Salo Sunday but lost him to Tampa Bay. Wanted to add both Suter & Salo.

#RedWings still have offer out to UFA F Zach Parise, but if can't get him, will go hard after UFA F Shane Doan July 9.

All from Detroit Free Press
    Well, you know I am all for the Doan signing. My man, Shane, would look darn good in that Winged Wheel sweater.

vCash
    I'd be all for him too if we can't get Parise or Semin. Then hopefully we trade a couple forwards.

vCash
    Doan would be a great fit as a Red Wing.

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    I'd be all for him too if we can't get Parise or Semin. Then hopefully we trade a couple forwards.
    Semin scares me. Everything I read talks about his lack of effort. I am not familiar with him, but you would think he would be the center of attention on someone's radar, yet you hear very little about him, or even about teams being interested in him. He seems to be a lot of teams plan B. Why isn't he someone's plan A? I mean he is a 30+ goal scorer.

vCash
    He's team's plan B for basically the reason you just said. He's a risk and is coming off of two pretty bad years for his standard. I think he could turn his game around in Detroit though. I really think Datsyuk could do wonders for him.

vCash
    He's team's plan B for basically the reason you just said. He's a risk and is coming off of two pretty bad years for his standard. I think he could turn his game around in Detroit though. I really think Datsyuk could do wonders for him.
    And I really wouldn't mind having him, especially if we could get Doan. I think Doan would slap him silly. " Look fool, I'm old. I joined this team to win a SC, either you are going to play or you are going to get a butt whuppin' everyday."
    This is the song Doan would be playing to Semin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pujenWy-rM
    If you have never listened to this song, I think it is hilarious, but I have a warped sense of humor.
    Last edited by Wingman; 07-03-2012 at 05:02 PM.

vCash
    Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames
    DET GM Ken Holland met with Ryan Suter today. No decision imminent. Probably won't come before Thursday.

vCash
    ^Wow totally ridiculous. Well it seems like we are in the lead for him but who knows at this point. I think he's having a hard time saying goodbye to Nashville. It sounds as if we are gonna lose out on Parise, which if thats the case we better get Semin signed now before a bidding war starts after Parise signs.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    I've been listening to local sports radio all day while working, (I don't have a smart phone, yeah, I'm that guy), Nothing, I mean, NOTHING on any NHL news. Thanks Dwight friggen Howard for commanding the sports radio airwaves. It wasn't until I was driving home that the talk was Holland was heading to Suter in WIS. Now, the speculation is he's either scrambling or bringing him back to DET to sign him.

My thoughts on Parise is why go to a team that has two mega stars who really just wanna score goals and generally hog the puck like Geno and Sid, when he knows he'll be with Pavs, one of, it not the most unselfish forwards in the league who brings everyone on his line's points totals up and make them waaaaaay better players? Parise's points totals could double with Pavs IMO. Pavs and Z aren't in the same class as Sid and Geno when it comes to the wanting the spotlight, and Parise could really benefit from playing with these guys.

vCash
    I think a Suter announcement could still come tonight, Agent is probably sick of being bothered with any news questions. Honestly i'm done with Zach, the dude isn't even worth the money he's about to get. I'd rather us sign Semin or Doan and trade for Ryan or Nash or Yandle.

vCash
    The fact that both Suter and Parise keep putting off an annoucement is what keeps me wondering if they are contemplating going to the same team. To me the main target is Suter, especially after so many defenseman have signed. Who knows? I just don't want to see the Wings get screwed because of waiting.

vCash
    Honestly, No team can pay Parise whats being reported and also take on Suter at 13/90 like we offered. Suter would have to take less money to make it work. Anyways it sounds like Parise to the Pens is practically done and they have no money to make it work.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast