Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Wonder which is worse...
    Us- star bigman acquisition hasn't been on court and struggling...
    or
    Them- star big man is playing but the struggling more?
    Our situation is much worse haha

vCash
    Plus they have Kobe and mad championships to ease the pain.

vCash
    There are only really two things making me feel better about how good the Knicks are right now:
    1. Everything has gone perfectly for them so far, so you have to think it's unsustainable. Melo and Chandler have been healthy, which they likely can't maintain (they've missed a combined 207 games over the last 4 seasons), everyone is putting in genuine effort on D, which isn't like these players, and, most of all, they haven't had to deal with Stoudemire and fitting him in with Melo and Chandler, nor with Melo wanting to go back to the 3. Some, or even all, of those problems will come out at some point and they'll slide. I hope.
    2. The Lakers are just really awful so far. That makes me feel better about a lot of things.

vCash
    ^ all of that on the Knicks and sooner or later the unreal 3pt % is going to fall. There is no way that is sustainable.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Yeah, I knew I was forgetting something. I think they could settle in as a top 3 point shooting team, but not as good as they've been running - Kidd and Melo in particular.

vCash
    Vuch been grabbing dbl degit rebs almost every night, but WOW.. Dude grabbed 29 rebounds tonight!! 29 ****in rebounds!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Airevo76 View Post
    Vuch been grabbing dbl degit rebs almost every night, but WOW.. Dude grabbed 29 rebounds tonight!! 29 ****in rebounds!!!
    lol dude I just saw that. 20 and 29.

The guy is a MONSTA.

vCash
    Vuce put up similar numbers per 36 last year. Even his advanced stuff is around the same as it was last year, he is just getting more PT. It looks like he is a little getting better as the season progresses though which should happen since he is getting more accustomed to the NBA.

DC doesn't believe in playing rooks though so he stayed with Spence Soft last year. Then he got his hands on Kwame and said we were way more physical (even without Bynum). Another prime example of why coaches should coach and not evaluate talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Vuce put up similar numbers per 36 last year. Even his advanced stuff is around the same as it was last year, he is just getting more PT. It looks like he is a little getting better as the season progresses though which should happen since he is getting more accustomed to the NBA.

DC doesn't believe in playing rooks though so he stayed with Spence Soft last year. Then he got his hands on Kwame and said we were way more physical (even without Bynum). Another prime example of why coaches should coach and not evaluate talent.
    Yeah, I watched the highlights of the 20-29 game and it makes me hate Spence even more. Vuc is the same size, same lack of athleticism, yet his effort on the boards is miles ahead. Grow a pair spence, please. God I hate our bigs.

vCash
    Seriously why do I feel the 76ers are always throwing away good talent and hanging onto the garbage? Frustates me. Amazing performance. Happy New Years and to the lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor6 View Post
    Seriously why do I feel the 76ers are always throwing away good talent and hanging onto the garbage? Frustates me. Amazing performance. Happy New Years and to the lost.
    I mean, we did get Andrew Bynum .

Can't say I was too miffed we let go of Vuc and Harkless in that deal, considering we were getting a top 2 C.

You should just blame yourself for being a Sixers fan, so much unnecessary stress.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post

Well I mean thats key for any young player.

Look at what Mcgee averages PER 36, but he never can stay on the court for 30 minutes for various reasons.

Alot of players have great PER 36 stats, and while its nice to look at to project sometimes, Vuvecic is actually DOING it putting up almost 11 & 11 in 31mpg on good efficiency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulBeatz View Post
    I mean, we did get Andrew Bynum .

Can't say I was too miffed we let go of Vuc and Harkless in that deal, considering we were getting a top 2 C.

You should just blame yourself for being a Sixers fan, so much unnecessary stress.
    That will never play in a Sixers uniform or will just always be on an injured report rarely seeing the floor. Im not stressed, it is what it is. He aint a top 2 center til he gets his *** on the floor.

vCash
    I love all these people that all of sudden love Vuc and miss him now. Last year and on draft night when we drafted him there were all kinds of people ripping the pick and fast forward to today and the hypocrites on here praising him. I would love to bring up the draft thread from that night and see all the people trashing that pick and then come to this and other threads and see all the people(hypocrites) with the 'I told you so..' nonsense.

I still don't give a crap what he does in Orlando because to me he will never be a very good player but he will have nights like he did last night where he puts up big numbers on a bad team and still lose.

vCash
    ^^ ill just say that i thought it was a great pick, and said back then that he was the 2nd best center in that draft behind valenciunas.

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast