Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    vCash
    His anxiety disorder seemed pretty bad when I watched this one documentary. Pretty sure it'll effect his health down the line if the Rockets dont make solid accommodations for him. They really should.. even if means missing a game or 2 here n there, cause I think dude has potential to become very good. Would be pretty messed up if they don't, cause they knew his situation upon drafting him..

In other news.. I was checking the Magic box score earlier and seen Moe Harkless played. 19mins (5-7fg) 10pt, 7reb, 4 blk. Says he got 10 n 6 at the half, but only played 7mins in the 2nd half..

vCash
    I was sad we traded Mo instead of Moultrie, but apparently he was the guy the Magic had to have to make the deal work. I really liked the kid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Airevo76 View Post
    In other news.. I was checking the Magic box score earlier and seen Moe Harkless played. 19mins (5-7fg) 10pt, 7reb, 4 blk. Says he got 10 n 6 at the half, but only played 7mins in the 2nd half..
    He also has 7 points, 11 boards total in the previous 3 games combined, while averaging 18 MPG.

vCash
    How do you get 4 blocks and 4 offensive rebounds in 19 minutes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    I was sad we traded Mo instead of Moultrie, but apparently he was the guy the Magic had to have to make the deal work. I really liked the kid.
    Agreed. Harkless, while more of a project player, is definitely a higher potential prospect. If I recall correctly, he was probably the highest ranked prospect the Magic received in the deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabGM View Post
    White is an interesting talent. I can't recall another player with this much talent off the top of my head having their career derailed by a travel related anxiety disorder.
    Most teams would have never risked a first rounder.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Heck, they got both Lamb and Jones in the same 1st round despite not having any terribly high picks. I think they though they could afford to gamble on their third 1st round pick of the draft. I'm pretty sure they aren't the only team that would have drafted him in the 1st. I was a little surprised at how high he went, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    According to someone on Twitter, Charlotte's 5-4 record is their best ever after 9 games.

vCash
    They just won 4 out of 5. While the competition wasn't too fierce, they did at least defeat competitive teams like the Bucks and Dallas in that stretch. The MKG/Kemba nucleus is a nice competitive young combo.

vCash
    Yup. From the highlights and box scores.. looks like Kemba, MKG and Mullens is doing work.

Mayo's stat line form last night was good again.. (11-21) 27pts, 5reb, 4ast, 2st. I gotta start watching some Mavs games.

vCash
    Mullens has filled out physically nicely. He's a nice C to have in the rotation. It looks like the past flashes of talent our now turning into consistent production for him.

While he is kind of past his prime and not a terribly exciting player to talk about, Haywood has also provided some stability to their front court.

vCash
    Damn, Chandler Parsons with 24 and 3 steals at the half!

vCash
    Harden has 25 points in 23 minutes and has gone to the FT line 15 times on 4-8 shooting before the start of the third. Amazing first half by the rockets against the knicks. Hopefully they come out strong in the third and finish the game early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Also nice to see K.Love back and still a beast. No rust at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    For those of you who haven't seen this yet... Harrison Barnes threw down the HAMMER last night on Pekovic... Potential dunk of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0B3wV1Vjh0

Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast