Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I could see that. I think he has a little more offensive upside than those two, though, as a half court scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash

Around the NBA: 2012-13 Edition

If iggy got cloned, and his clone was 20 and just got drafted, ud say that same thing about iggys clone..... I know i would. Lol

I dont dislike mkg.... I just see too much iggy in him, and i feel like i already know how his story ends... Especially with the bobcats.... Lol

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    I wouldn't have said that about Iggy. He was more of a human pogo stick than MKG at that age, so I could understand why some would think that about a young IGGY. But MKG has better body control, is more of a leader, and is much more physical than Iggy was at that age. I liked Iggy as a guy with the ball in his hands to make some plays, provide defense, and push or finish on the break. I briefly didn't hate his midrange game either....but that only lasted about 1-2 seasons and then it vanished once Iggy was slightly past his athletic prime.

In the post season, MKG strikes me as more likely to get to the cup and finish or draw the foul in the half court offense than Iggy. I haven't totally given up on MKG's midrange game, either. Although he obviously isn't the next MJ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86:24270058
    Bargs is a better scorer and gets more consistent time.... So based i"on that, hes better.

Randolph is a better defender in all aspects, rebounder, faster, more athletic, and most likely the better ball handler.
    Lol. No Bargs or Randolph? You just need to say one of the names.

vCash
    bargs is under conract for 10, 11, and 12 million thru 2015....
    anthony randolph is making less than 2mil over that same time span.

based on that, ill take randolph.

salaries being equal.... ill take bargnani for the sixers cause hed be a better fit next to bynum holiday and ET.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Lolol just who's the better player?

vCash

Theyre both role players ideally, it depends what u need.

Bargs has one really good skill, jumpshot as a 7 footer, and randolph brings more intangables to the table, but does nothing great.

I want to say bargs is better, but the pathetic rebounding for a 7footer takes a lot of points away.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Lmao

vCash

Thanks for ur amazing insight....

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Hydro what is it with Anthony Randolph man? He's been on 4 teams in 5 seasons and hasn't averaged more than 22 minutes a game. Obviously coaches don't see much in him because he doesn't get any time. GM's don't see much in him because he has either been a filler in a trade or signed a small deal (3 years 5 mil for Denver). He's an NBA journey man that does nothing well.

Bargnani is clearly the better player even when you factor in contract, age, rebounding, whatever you want to factor in.

vCash

Let me know when anthony randolph stops playing good defense and putting up good per 36min numbers.

Also, playing behind, love, faried, gallo doesnt help his case for minutes.

As for bargs vs. randolph..... If u value a 7 footer who cant do anything except shoot then hes better. But theyre both role players, and if u factor in how much u get for what u pay them.... Ill take randolph.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixerlover:24307605
    Hydro what is it with Anthony Randolph man? He's been on 4 teams in 5 seasons and hasn't averaged more than 22 minutes a game. Obviously coaches don't see much in him because he doesn't get any time. GM's don't see much in him because he has either been a filler in a trade or signed a small deal (3 years 5 mil for Denver). He's an NBA journey man that does nothing well.

Bargnani is clearly the better player even when you factor in contract, age, rebounding, whatever you want to factor in.
    He did a franchise in NBA 2k and Randolph got really good.

vCash

Anyone here following what's going on with Royce White? The Rockets just sent him to the D-League for skipping a game/practice. He's saying the team hasn't been supportive/respectful of his anxiety disorder... And now he's going off on twitter, like a full on mental breakdown.

Pretty crazy stuff. Pretty sad too.

vCash
    He uses heaps of twitter characters that just show up as squares to me.

That isn't as bad as I was expecting. Still reads to me like he has his head on right and has his health as a #1 priority, and is just coming to terms with the fact that it's only a means to an end for other people and that their patience is going to wear out. It's not like he's freaking out Starbury style. Still, it really is a ****** situation. Def pulling for him.

vCash
    White is an interesting talent. I can't recall another player with this much talent off the top of my head having their career derailed by a travel related anxiety disorder.

Page 42 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast