Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    vCash

Around the NBA: 2012-13 Edition

What was i wrong about? Is kevin martin not playing just as good for the thunder as james harden did last season?

Does jeremy lamb not look like a really solid up and commer?

What am i missing?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    What was i wrong about? Is kevin martin not playing just as good for the thunder as james harden did last season?

Does jeremy lamb not look like a really solid up and commer?

What am i missing?
    I wasn't really paying attention. I just wanted to add that. I'm sure it's something.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash

In that case.... Thank you for your honesty

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

I just hope the 3s slow down when bynums playing

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    I just hope the 3s slow down when bynums playing
    Amen...it won't be bad is a three is a shot after Bynum gets the ball down low, kicks out to a cutter and then it gets kicked out to a perimeter guy for the three.

I just don't want the three ball to become our 'go to' shot with Bynum as a second option. It didn't work in Orl, won't work here.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    The three replaced the long two in the offense. So it's an upgrade. As Collins stressed on Friday the bigs need to start setting picks and screening more so guys can slash more and get to the rim.

vCash
    Can't decide if I want NYK to have a really awful year, or if I want them to have a pretty good year, get to like 48 wins, have them all get their hopes up, hear all the reasons why they're pretty much a 50 win team, have them put in the upper echelon of contenders, and then have them get destroyed in the first or second round.

vCash
    Iggy!

vCash
    I can't be ****ed searching for all those "Iggy had a bad night last night ergo he sucks" posts from the last week or so, but as long as we're putting too much stock in singles game I'll be looking forward to those guys posting about his game tonight. 22/5/3 on 9-15 shooting including two go-ahead buckets in the last three minutes and holding Wade to 14. Awful game for Iggy, ergo awful player, right?
    Last edited by bholly; 11-03-2012 at 10:07 PM.

vCash
    I can't be ****ed searching for all those "Iggy had a bad night last night ergo he sucks" posts from the last week or so, but as long as we're putting too much stock in singles game I'll be looking forward to those guys posting about his game tonight. 22/5/3 on 9-15 shooting including two go-ahead buckets in the last three minutes and holding Wade to 14. Awful game for Iggy, ergo awful player, right?
    5 turnovers and the nuggets lost. so, that is kind of a typical iguodala game -- good, but not enough.

vCash
    Iggy shot well tonight. Don't know who he was defending. Wade didn't have a good game but lebron and Allen did. And yeah with the loss and TOs, not many assist or boards I don't know if you can call it a good night. But if he shut wade down I'm willing to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Yup, I dont get that $h*t either.. salty Philly fans gon be salty.
    Anyways, that was a good game. Iggy looked good out there! His last TO actually seemed like a foul, but no call.. Nugs proly woulda won if Gallo wasn't off all night.

vCash
    I liked Lillard around draft time, but damn.. this kid is already lookin like a read stud! Dudes averaging 20 n 10 in is first 3 games, and he's been clutch as hell in the 2 I've watched!

vCash
    I didn't know much of Lillard at Weber St, but once I heard about how he was shooting up the draft board I wanted to check out some highlights of him. He is definitely a hard nosed PG, that can shoot the ball. I think he'll be very good in the league. He won't keep up the hot pace to which he started the season, but I can see him getting some ROY votes come the end of the season.

vCash

Hes good! But he picked the wrong year if he wants ROY.... It already belongs to anthony davis

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast