Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Forget about Aldrich. Was gettin mixed up with Daniel Orton. Just curious about who people think will be our better bench scorer. Nick Young or Wright

vCash
    That's a tough call. I'm compelled to say young. I think wright is more likely to eventually get moved to the starting lineup. Wrights more versatile but when gets going he can fill it up. I don't know.
    My wild guess is that young will score more per 36 but wright plays more and contributes in more areas and may score more per game because he plays more minutes.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Theyre def 100% still contenders. What does james harden do for the thunder than martin cant? Were talking about a THIRD scorer on a team that still has durant westbrook and ibaka. And perkins (if healthy) and stefalosha as ace defenders.

I get that u like harden, as do i, but a team with those players is a contender.

Lambs development obviously will play a bigger role than martin for that team next year, but this year martin needs to be healthy for them cause he can give them 15-18ppg just as well as harden.

The only way lamb becomes more integral to the thunder than martin is if lambs defensive ability is waaaay ahead of schedule as a rookie. Cause he can defend 3 positions with his length, and can hit shots off the ball.

And quite honestly, if lamb is that far ahead of schedule.... They wont miss harden at all..... Outside of (overrated) continuity.
    Better much better passer/playmaker, shot a higher percentage from 3 and from the field while getting to the line 6 times a game on 3 less shots a game. He is also a better defender. Last year, Harden did everything Martin can do better and things he has never shown the ability to do.

I think he was the Thunder's 2nd best player and a much more effective all around player than Martin. You think of him as the third scorer, I think of him as a guy who is equal to, or has surpassed, Westbrook as a player.

Also I think Eric Maynor is a serviceable bench player, so I don't see his return doing much in the playoffs. Perkins is not worth his money and is not a difference maker. Solid rotation big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Damn Howard just hacked the hell outta brand. Dal my new side team. I appreciate Elton.

vCash
    I hate Andre Iguodala. He never lived up to my expectations and his contract had us in cap hell for years - he earns about the same as his classmates like Ben Gordon, Emeka Okafor, Luol Deng, Kevin Martin, Al Jefferson, Josh Smith, and all he ever did with us was be a top 30 player, maybe the best wing defender in basketball, go to an All Star game, etc. That's a total waste of money, he was a huge disappointment, and I can't wait to boo him on opening night.

But anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate Elton Brand and will be supporting his new team this year.
    Last edited by bholly; 10-31-2012 at 02:04 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    I hate Andre Iguodala. He never lived up to my expectations and his contract had us in cap hell for years - he was almost on a max contract and all he ever did with us was be a top 30 player, maybe the best wing defender in basketball, go to an All Star game, etc. That's a total waste of money, he was a huge disappointment, and I can't wait to boo him on opening night.

But anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate Elton Brand and will be supporting his new team this year.
    This is gold.
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

vCash
    I hate Andre Iguodala. He never lived up to my expectations and his contract had us in cap hell for years - he earns about the same as his classmates like Ben Gordon, Emeka Okafor, Luol Deng, Kevin Martin, Al Jefferson, Josh Smith, and all he ever did with us was be a top 30 player, maybe the best wing defender in basketball, go to an All Star game, etc. That's a total waste of money, he was a huge disappointment, and I can't wait to boo him on opening night.

Me too!

vCash
    But he wore those funny glasses and he had poor body language

vCash

Around the NBA: 2012-13 Edition

Its like nobody cares that the team went nowhere with him as the best player or the fact that he didnt give a crap about philly fans. And his dispicable post-trade comments

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

Awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong:24132835

Me too!
    Me too good one though

vCash

vCash
    James Harden's first game with the Rockets: 34pts 8asts 5 rbs 2sts 1bk

Still 8 minutes left in the game.

Thunder aint getting all that from Martin. I guarantee they will be worse without Harden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Its like nobody cares that the team went nowhere with him as the best player or the fact that he didn't give a crap about philly fans. And his dispicable post-trade comments
    its not his fault he was our best player.
    he didn't give a crap about Philly fans because Philly fans didn't give a crap about him.
    and his post trade comments where bad but not totally out of line
    all he said is he and his coucth didn't agree on him shooting 3s and he played his own way don't see that as earth shattering.
    He knows as well as anyone does that he wasn't appercated here

vCash

Around the NBA: 2012-13 Edition

Its not his fault? So what? My onlu point is he did nothing for the franchise. Took the franchise nowhere.

Who cares if it isnt his fault?

My point is he did nothing to warrant any type of honorable discharge.

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 33 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast