Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    vCash

Around the NBA: 2012-13 Edition

Yup, and a 2pt loss on a buzzerbeater to a contending spurs team looking for a little playoff payback proves that! A game where martin had 15 pts and 5asts and got to the line.Ur so lucky u watch basketball and i dont.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    LOL, funny thing is last night the Thunder weren't hurt by a lack of Harden, they were hurt by Westbrook being selfish.

Actually Westbrook is usually what hurts them.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Westbrook is incredibly overrated. He's a great athlete, but he's a gunner PG who keeps shooting even when he's terribly off. It was really frustrating watching them play last year during close games, because he always wanted to be the man. If you have KD on your team, you get him the ball as soon as you can.

vCash

Id still trade anyone not named bynum for him.

Just saying

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86:24159799
    Id still trade anyone not named bynum for him.

Just saying
    Thats not really saying anything

Just saying

vCash

Its def saying something when someone just spent a post talking about how overrated he is and all the mistakes he makes.

Had to make it clear that hed be unreal in philly with bynum.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Hydro - I agree with the second part of your post. In a fantasy world where we could get him the combo of Westbrook and Bynum would be a terror for the East.

I think my problem with Westbrook is he is on a team where they need him to be the sidekick, the Pippin, the Robin, whatever you want to call it. But sometimes he goes on these games where he plays like a kid with a temper tantrum and refuses to be the second fiddle. Personally I think it hurts his image with some fans. I know it does with me. Westbrook lucks out that he plays with a 'reluctant' superstar in Durant, who won't get up in his face or make remarks about him to the press.

I mean could you imagine if Westbrook had Kobe, LeBron, or even going back, MJ, Magic, or Bird as a teammate? Those guys would be in his face after the first quarter of a game like last night.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    I dont like westbrook here. I dont think he wants to spend his career being the 2nd guy. He wants to be the superstar. The guy hitting the game winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post
    I dont like westbrook here. I dont think he wants to spend his career being the 2nd guy. He wants to be the superstar. The guy hitting the game winner
    Lol? who do we have to do that here? bynum ? okay mabye in the early game but when we need that iso scorer capable of closeing games for us Westbrook would be that guy

vCash
    For now but to be a contender another star would be coming in.

vCash
    ^ Yeah.. Westbrook.

vCash
    Westbrook bynum and 1 more. Or are you sticking Jrue or westbrook at sg

vCash
    u prob (definately) have to trade jrue to get westbrook.

but if u could keep holiday and steal westbrook from the thunder (yeah right).... i think westbrook plays the 2... hes the better scorer.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Lol? who do we have to do that here? bynum ? okay mabye in the early game but when we need that iso scorer capable of closeing games for us Westbrook would be that guy
    this

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

Iggy, another bad game so far 1/7 shooting and losing badly to the lowly magic.

I just hope hes having fun out there

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast