Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    On ESPN they were saying the Knicks want Kidd to be a mentor to Lin and will match any offer for him.

vCash
    The fact that Lin wont sign Houston's offer sheet makes me think he wants to stay in NY. If he signs and NY can't match he's gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by urban85disciple View Post
    Jamal Crawford is going to the Clippers for 4/$25M. Now lets see what Lou gets. Lowry to the Raptors for a 1st.
    Damn, Lowry for a 1st? Thats it?? Dudes a beast! Raptors might be better than us this year, probably Wizards too sigh..

I'll wait until mid-end next season before I decide to get pissed about the Hawes signing. seems like a fairly reasonable deal.. he should get better and be a decent trading chip I guess..

How come we're not going after any shooters? I haven't heard $**t but Ebanks, Hawes recently..
    There's Lee, Mason jr, Delonte, Delfino, Pietrus, Green, Rush, etc.. but I haven't heard none of em linked to us...
    Last edited by Airevo76; 07-05-2012 at 07:27 PM.

vCash
    Lin's offer sheet, which NYK are reportedly going to match, is $5m, $5.2m, $9.3m, $9.3m over the four years. So in 2014-15 they have Melo (30), Amar'e (31), Chandler (31), Lin for ~$71.7m. Pretty much they're stuck for at least the next 3 years with the ****** roster they have now plus mini-MLEs and vet min guys and rookies.

It sucks that we're not doing anything, but it's great to see teams I don't like increase their commitment to being okay but not contending for the next few years.

vCash
    Very true

vCash
    Jeff Green for $40m over 4 years, too. lol. Other FOs also being bad is keeping me going.

vCash
    I have a feeling this is the off season of the over reaction.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    How the **** is Spencer Hawes a trading chip? Why are we the only one bidding against ourselves?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Jeff Green for $40m over 4 years, too. lol. Other FOs also being bad is keeping me going.
    Wow.....that's ridiculous. The Celtics are desperate to look somewhat young.

vCash

WSVN-TV@wsvn

Reports: Ray Allen set to sign a three-year deal with the
    Miami Heat for $11 million.

Man! I would have LOVED for the Sixers to get him for that price. Looks like the Heat just secured their second NBA title now. Allen will help them alot.

vCash
    No idea what we would've wanted him for, especially taking up $4m of cap room the next two seasons.

vCash
    Wow that Jeff Green signing is insanity.

Jeremy Lin I believe will stay a Knick. I actually think (offensively at least) Lin/Kidd can coexist nicely in the half court offense. Kidd can still set people up of course, but he's equal parts point and swing man now. His role changed in Dallas as he learned how to knock down that 3 point shot.

Maybe Houston makes a play for Lou? That would be real nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Weird that I don't see that on the wsvn twitter. Where'd it come from?

vCash
    TomLorenzo ‏@TomLorenzo
    @celticsblog They deleted that tweet, so... maybe they jumped the gun on Ray to the Heat?
    Retweeted by CelticsBlog
    CelticsBlog ‏@celticsblog
    Nope. I finally fell for a fake account. Sorry folks. No real news on Ray yet.
    Gethin Coolbaugh ‏@GethinCoolbaugh
    @SBNation informs us that the Miami TV station reporting the Ray Allen signing with the #Heat is not accurate. Allen has not signed yet.
    Retweeted by CelticsBlog
    Looks like Ray report is fake. No news for now.

edit:
    CelticsBlog ‏@celticsblog
    Ok not a fake account. Just an erroneous report. Also my cue to call it a night. "go to bed booboo"
    and finally:
    WSVN-TV ‏@wsvn
    7News jumped the gun on the Ray Allen report. We apologize.
    It'll still probably happen though - just hasn't yet.
    Last edited by bholly; 07-05-2012 at 11:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Danny Ferry is on a roll.

I would bet LeBron is pissed he never pulled this off when in Cle.

Scola wouldn't mind playing for LAL....would be a better fit for LAL and the PF working in the high post than Pau is.

Hawks are going to buy out Farmar
    They (ownership) probably didn't let him. They were so concerned with winning immediately and keeping Lebron, they never built a proper long term plan around him.

This is the last time I have any doubts about someone who works in the Spurs FO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast