Dream offseason:

Let all FAs walk.

Trade holiday and thad to sign and trade chris paul

Sign Dwight Howard as a FA.

Done!

lol.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Seriously, the first move I make this offseason is to trade Thad. His value has never been higher. His the best "trade commodity " outside of Jrue. He's going to help them win games next season and they could eventually use the cap space. Get some combo of future picks and young players or an expiring.

vCash

76ers 2013 Offseason Thread

Id be curious to see his value.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    http://www.libertyballers.com/2013/4...aft-coin-flips

Here is a link to Bholly's (or at least I'm hoping this is our BHolly) fanpost on Liberty ballers. Its a good article, especially in light of the 76ers winning the coin toss with the Raptors for the 11th best chance at winning the Draft Lottery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    It would be sweet if we could get paul and howard! But i dont see it happening. If josh pulls something like that off all of you should drink his bath water for 2 weeks for hating on him.

I say we just trade thad and hawes and kwame and jrich for some 2nd round picks, add 5 rookies to the roster and a bunch of undrafted free agents to fill out the roster and dleague team roster and then go into the season like that. Well be an exciting team to wat h with all that youth and agility flying around out there on the road to winning 10 games. Hit the power ball with wiggins and be ready to contend the following year with a potential super star and a star in jrue and turner and moultrie/ whoever else showed us something

But it would be nice to get paul and howard and be contenders next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    http://www.libertyballers.com/2013/4...aft-coin-flips

Here is a link to Bholly's (or at least I'm hoping this is our BHolly) fanpost on Liberty ballers. Its a good article, especially in light of the 76ers winning the coin toss with the Raptors for the 11th best chance at winning the Draft Lottery.
    I actually did it for the tank watch thread here. I was writing that post and figured I'd put in the results of the last few coin flips, then got curious and just kept looking, and once I'd done so much research on something so silly it seemed like I should put it over there as well. Glad it was well received, and even more glad that we won this year's.

vCash
    So we have the 11th pick this year? Wth i didnt even see the **** on espn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    So we have the 11th pick this year? Wth i didnt even see the **** on espn!
    Not yet. There's still the lottery to go. Today was just breaking the tie between us and Toronto to see who goes first if neither moves up. Could still end up picking 1,2,3,11,12,13,14.

vCash
    If the nba gods some how gave us the #1 pick who would we take? Since people claim theres no superstar clear cut number one pick this year. I guess you just go with the best big man? Truth be told i want noel. His defensive paint presence along with being a serious rim protector and rebounder is what has me in love with him. Hes exactly what we could use at center with moultrie giving us plenty scoring and rebounding at PF.

vCash
    When noel got hurt many said hed fall into the 10-12 range and i had us grabbing him since many said his stock was falling but now it look like hes flew back up the boards and listed as some guys in the medias top 2. Ugh no noel for us unless the gods shinr upon us.

vCash
    Does anybody think josh will really try to land paul and howard and make us a contender next year?

Didnt he say of theres a way to make us contend next year then hell try hard to do it? Well there is one way! Paul and howard.....i can only imagine paul setting guys like howard up, turner up, dorrel wright out on the 3 point line, moultrie.... I think a lineup of paul turner wright moultrie and howard could make the finals.

vCash
    Yeah im rappin alot this morning lol im just juiced up for the nfl draft, nba playoffs and the nba lottery selection. Great time to be a sports fan!

vCash
    so, if we don't get one of the first three, can we give it up to Miami just to get out from owing them a future first rounder? this draft looks weak at best, take your lumps now and improve for the future

not sure that is even possible

btw, stuck thread

vCash
    ^^^^
    I don't see the Sixers doing that. The 1st they owe Miami is lottery protected anyway. Hopefully, the Sixers are bad enough the next couple of years not to owe them a 1st at all.

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast