Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Glad to know OKC has reasonable fans unlike that French guy.
    poor guy... you told us you won't be back here...you must love wasting your time...
    you're just racist

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    You guys are ridiculous, that wasn't a terrible trade proposal at all. The only problem with it is Nash's age. If Nash were just 2-3 years younger and we knew we couldn't retain Harden, this is probably one of the better deals we could get.

Gortat is an underrated center, and immediately makes us a much better post team.
    Gortat is an underrated center, I won't deny that. But with Westbrook and Maynor coming back why do we need Nash? At this point in time Westy is better then Nash and they play the same position. Plus Nash is a free agent that even though he is 38 is commanding a shitload of money and thats something we don't have. Change Nash to Jared Dudley and it looks like a lot better deal financially and personnel wise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Gortat is an underrated center, I won't deny that. But with Westbrook and Maynor coming back why do we need Nash? At this point in time Westy is better then Nash and they play the same position. Plus Nash is a free agent that even though he is 38 is commanding a shitload of money and thats something we don't have. Change Nash to Jared Dudley and it looks like a lot better deal financially and personnel wise.
    I know, but this trade would never realistically happen which is why I'm just going along with it. If Harden couldn't be retained, how deadly would this team be having Nash feeding the ball to Westy and Durant on the wing, and Ibaka and the Polish hammer down low? That would be seriously killer.

Like I said, it's not going to happen. But if Nash were a bit younger I would be completely fine with that trade.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I know, but this trade would never realistically happen which is why I'm just going along with it. If Harden couldn't be retained, how deadly would this team be having Nash feeding the ball to Westy and Durant on the wing, and Ibaka and the Polish hammer down low? That would be seriously killer.

Like I said, it's not going to happen. But if Nash were a bit younger I would be completely fine with that trade.
    If Nash were any younger then we really couldn't afford this trade. I don't know if Nash would make Russell better. Russ is best with the ball in his hands and he can use his athletic ability and speed. We would also lose a lot with Thabo's D out of the starting line up.

vCash
    Gortat on the offensive end is better then Perk but defensively Perk is the better player. Perk wasn't broighy here for offense his job is toughness, defense, & clog the paint. Gortat would help offensively but would put a huge dent in defensive Center position

vCash
    If Nash were any younger then we really couldn't afford this trade. I don't know if Nash would make Russell better. Russ is best with the ball in his hands and he can use his athletic ability and speed. We would also lose a lot with Thabo's D out of the starting line up.
    True, but we've also never seen Russy play off the ball regularly. I'm sure he could easily adjust, and that would actually allow him to develop an even deadlier jump shot. It's not going to happen though, and that's the way it should be. Russ is our point, and I'm completely fine with that.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hollasin View Post
    Gortat on the offensive end is better then Perk but defensively Perk is the better player. Perk wasn't broighy here for offense his job is toughness, defense, & clog the paint. Gortat would help offensively but would put a huge dent in defensive Center position
    I'm done giving Perk a pass... He's been ****ing terrible. He brought an attitude to this team and really helped Serge become abetted defender, but that's it. Other than that, he's been an overly-injured, underwhelming center.

I'd replace him with Gortat so damn fast.

vCash
    How about a trade with Cleveland that sends Ibaka (S&T 5 yr 55 mil) and Cook (3.3 mil expiring) for Anderson Varajao (4 yr, 7 mil per) and Omri Casspi (1.3 mil expiring). Varajao is an awesome rebounder, a good defender and a glue guy that can defend bigs on the perimeter. Plus he has a multi year cap friendly contract. Casspi would be a boost for the second team scoring. Plus we get to have the league Fearing the Beard once we resign him.

Russ Maynor Jackson
    Seph Harden
    KD Casspi Hayward
    Varajao Collison Jones
    Perk Aldriche

vCash
    How about a trade with Cleveland that sends Ibaka (S&T 5 yr 55 mil) and Cook (3.3 mil expiring) for Anderson Varajao (4 yr, 7 mil per) and Omri Casspi (1.3 mil expiring). Varajao is an awesome rebounder, a good defender and a glue guy that can defend bigs on the perimeter. Plus he has a multi year cap friendly contract. Casspi would be a boost for the second team scoring. Plus we get to have the league Fearing the Beard once we resign him.

Russ Maynor Jackson
    Seph Harden
    KD Casspi Hayward
    Varajao Collison Jones
    Perk Aldriche
    ??? WTF! ???
    That's a horrible trade

Ibaka > Varajao

but I'll would trade Perkins for Varajoa tho

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    ??? WTF! ???
    That's a horrible trade

Ibaka > Varajao

but I'll would trade Perkins for Varajoa tho
    In case we can't sign Ibaka and Harden

vCash
    Not to be a dick LJ, but I would never, ever even consider that trade. I get what you're doing by having a backup plan in case we have to get rid of him, but for Varejao? Ibaka could net us a much better return than Varejao and Casspi.

We're talking about a once-in-a-generation shot blocker here.

vCash
    Not to be a dick LJ, but I would never, ever even consider that trade. I get what you're doing by having a backup plan in case we have to get rid of him, but for Varejao? Ibaka could net us a much better return than Varejao and Casspi.

We're talking about a once-in-a-generation shot blocker here.
    Haha, you're not being a dick man. The way I was looking at it was if we are trying to stay competetive with having to give up one of our big 4. If its Ibaka then their aren't really that many choices out there to help us A. Try to win a championship and B. Be able to afford with resigning Harden. Varajao jumped out to me because he is a double-double guy thats still decently young. I'm just spitballing because I'm sick and bored off my *** :cry: Overall, I still prefer the OkC, Sacramento and Chicago trade that I posted the other day that would bring in Noah and Thornton.

vCash
    I'm done giving Perk a pass... He's been ****ing terrible. He brought an attitude to this team and really helped Serge become abetted defender, but that's it. Other than that, he's been an overly-injured, underwhelming center.

I'd replace him with Gortat so damn fast.
    He did his job with what he was brought in to do. I never wanted Perk in OKC, but his impact & rub off on players on the court & off the court has been huge. His offense has never been a big part of his game. I wanted them to take what they sent to Boston to Orlando & get Howard before he started talking trade.

Perk plays his role his offense will never be great what he needs to do is become a more consistent rebounder then he'll be fine

vCash
    Westbrook or Harden + Perkins = Rondo (BOS) or Howard (ORL) + draft picks

vCash
    Haha, you're not being a dick man. The way I was looking at it was if we are trying to stay competetive with having to give up one of our big 4. If its Ibaka then their aren't really that many choices out there to help us A. Try to win a championship and B. Be able to afford with resigning Harden. Varajao jumped out to me because he is a double-double guy thats still decently young. I'm just spitballing because I'm sick and bored off my *** :cry: Overall, I still prefer the OkC, Sacramento and Chicago trade that I posted the other day that would bring in Noah and Thornton.
    I didn't see your Chicago idea, what was it?

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast