Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    oh surprise....these 4 players are still in the team...
    we drafted a PF
    maybe i haven't to comment further, i'm sure you'll understand

for your acknowledge :
    - Of course, a question about the James Harden-for-Bradley Beal rumor had to be posed to Presti. And, of course, Presti didn’t give anything remotely close to an answer nor anything remotely as good as “To me, it’s rubbish.” Here’s what Presti said about the rumor that had Thunder heads running wild for 24 hours. “I couldn’t tell you where that stuff starts, because we don’t pay a whole lot of attention to it,” Presti said. “All I can say is it’s that time of year. James Harden is a coveted player. But I don’t think anyone covets him as much as we do. He’s a player that, as we’ve said before, has really grown with this organization and we’re really excited about having him.”
    Last edited by frenchie; 06-29-2012 at 03:50 AM.

vCash
    Umm frenchie I really hope your not that stupid...

When I said "once he doesn't come back to OKC" I OBVIOUSLY meant once his contract is up you idiot. Not draft day.

Everyone in the world knew that Harden was not going to get traded today.

vCash
    i'm as idiot as you're trolling

apparently, you didn't understand the commitment between James and Sam Presti. So keep your idea and i hope you'll be there when harden will reach a deal with OKC.

Drafting a PF....taht mean if you have to choose between one guy or another, you have a "plan B" . we now have plan B in PF. So if one guy has to stay it will be harden before ibaka.

vCash
    You obviously know nothing about Perry Jones III.

He wants to play SF and he will play SF. If you make him play PF, then the same thing that happened at Baylor will repeat itself where he loses interest and just becomes irrelevant.

So go learn about PJ3....and some proper English too

vCash
    i'ma suns fam but i'ma realistic Suns fan and i know they are not winning a title with Nash next year unless they get Dwight Howard and a HEALTHY Ray Allen, Fat Chance..I also know that OKC will be in the Finals the next two to three years.. Spurs are Old, Lakers are old, and the Mavs are finished... So I want OKC to have the best team they can to be able to beat the Heat ..First off we'll talk about Gortat.. He soured the last 10-15 games of the year, I dont know whether to be happy for that because we didnt make the playoffs or be mad that we moved down to #13 in a strong draft, Whatever.. he's expendable in my eyes, even for perkins, Move to the two main components Nash and Harden.. Don't see why OKC would deal Harden for a 39 year old PG who gives them a two year window to win a champion..I would love it as a Suns fan..but if I'm rooting for OKC.. ( and I mentioned this on another thread) I say they go after Deron Williams instead..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Perry Jones III.

He wants to play SF and he will play SF. If you make him play PF, then the same thing that happened at Baylor will repeat itself where he loses interest and just becomes irrelevant.

So go learn about PJ3....and some proper English too
    My english is not good enough for you ?
    bon et bien on va parler français puisque tu es si malin et intelligent !
    Puisque tu te permets de critiquer mon anglais on va voir comment tu débrouilles en Français. Ah oui, tu regardes google traduction pour comprendre ce que je dis, moi j'en ai pas besoin pour te lire et pour m'exprimer même si pour des pauvres gars comme toi, ca ne fait pas de différences.

Pour en revenir au sujet, je connais très bien PJ3...il y a un grand débat entre le fait de le faire joueur ailier fort et ailier shooteur. Pour moi, il n'est pas pas capable de jouer ailier fort type ibaka ou milsap. Par contre, tu ne connais pas le thunder donc je t'explique qu'on joue souvent petit avec KD en poste 4. PJ3 entre très bien dans ce système, pouvant jouer 4 en attaque et 3 en defense. On ferait du small ball tu en restant avec des mecs aux ailes à plus 6'10.

Hope everything is ok for you man. As my grand mother told me, you can't criticize someone if you're not able to do at least the same but obviously better. So answer me in french (yes it was french, maybe you didn't understand that also !) without using google traduction in order to read me and answer me. When you'll get this done, you'll be able to criticize my english. Until then, maybe you can close your mouth.

Es possible tambien hablar espanol....diga me lo que prefieres !?
    Last edited by frenchie; 06-29-2012 at 08:18 AM.

vCash

I live in America so I don't need to speak French you dum**s!

Pero si que prefiere el espanol al frances.

vCash
    Alright man, I'll be sure to come back to this thread once Harden doesn't stay in OKC.

Good luck with the rest of the off season!
    I was going to end our discussion with this post but you kept baiting me man...

So now you have to deal with it

vCash

I live in America so I don't need to speak French you dum**s!

Pero si que prefiere el espanol al frances.
    Poor guy !
    that's exactly why americans have so bad reputatio all over the world. You're a selfish boy, only thinking about himself.

Fortunatly some of your fellow country have already understood that and i give them much credit. Usa is fortunatly not made of just guy like you. you're a shame. I'm in Fance, i can live witout speaking english but i'm open minded and child of the world so i try to deal with any language.

I'm loosing my time speaking with you...poor guy....fortunatly you're not "america".
    trou'd'ball

vCash
    I'm a shame?

Let's have you and a 6 year old write an English essay and see which one is easier to comprehend

But yea, I'm done talking to you....when Harden leaves via free agency (unless y'all give him max which means Ibaka walks) I'll come back and hopefully by then your English will have gotten better

If you have anything more to tell me, feel free to PM it to me cause I'm not coming back to this thread. Not worth my time.

vCash
    I'm a shame?

Let's have you and a 6 year old write an English essay and see which one is easier to comprehend

But yea, I'm done talking to you....when Harden leaves via free agency (unless y'all give him max which means Ibaka walks) I'll come back and hopefully by then your English will have gotten better

If you have anything more to tell me, feel free to PM it to me cause I'm not coming back to this thread. Not worth my time.
    Dude, how old are u? If you think Hardens or Ibaka is going to walk you're an idiot. We have 8 months to resign both of them or trade them and if we trade them it will be for something better then Gortat and a player thats most likely not going to be on your team. Either way why does it matter to you?

vCash

How About This Trade? James Harden For Andrew Bynum!

It would make the Thunder a lot bigger and stronger up front with Perkins, Ibaka, Jones III, and Bynum. Harden is good but let's face it, he'll need a huge contract and he was awful in the finals, even missing easy layups. Maybe he can be replaced by signing a Ramon Sessions or someone like that for the minimum.

vCash
    Lineup:

Bynum
    Ibaka
    Durant
    Sessions
    Westbrook

Off the bench:

Perkins
    Collins
    Jones III
    Sefolosha
    Maynor
    Fisher
    etc.

vCash
    Nope

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Hell no.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast