Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would not mind trading for JJ Barea. He would be a very good back up for Russ.

vCash
    utah receive : Perry Jones (SF), eric Maynor (PG) ad first round pick of the thunder in 2013 (their own pick)
    ok receive : enes kanter

why it works for utah : they struggles on the wing, especially on SF position. They have too many guy in the paint (jefferson, millsap, favors and kanter). Mo injury is a problem too, with only tinsley and watson at the point. They get a young talent, with a lot of upside on the wing which will be in years to come a nightmare to match at SF position. They get a pg on his last year (cap friendly) who was know to be a real floor general and also a first round pick which give them assets.

why it works for OKC : post presence is the lack of this team. perk is decreasing and thabeet is an illusion. we have no post scorer on this team and it can be very usefull to have him in order to free a little bit our shooters. Reggie jackson will be kept as PG back up even if he's still struggling by youht, in years to come, i'm pretty sure he will be dreadful !

okc keep the toronto pick and their early second round (which can be the one next to their own actually)

about JJ Barea, it would be awesome to get him. but anyway i want to keep lamb, he showed that he can a wonderful scorer and be an amazing off the bench offensive threat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    utah receive : Perry Jones (SF), eric Maynor (PG) ad first round pick of the thunder in 2013 (their own pick)
    ok receive : enes kanter

why it works for utah : they struggles on the wing, especially on SF position. They have too many guy in the paint (jefferson, millsap, favors and kanter). Mo injury is a problem too, with only tinsley and watson at the point. They get a young talent, with a lot of upside on the wing which will be in years to come a nightmare to match at SF position. They get a pg on his last year (cap friendly) who was know to be a real floor general and also a first round pick which give them assets.

why it works for OKC : post presence is the lack of this team. perk is decreasing and thabeet is an illusion. we have no post scorer on this team and it can be very usefull to have him in order to free a little bit our shooters. Reggie jackson will be kept as PG back up even if he's still struggling by youht, in years to come, i'm pretty sure he will be dreadful !

okc keep the toronto pick and their early second round (which can be the one next to their own actually)

about JJ Barea, it would be awesome to get him. but anyway i want to keep lamb, he showed that he can a wonderful scorer and be an amazing off the bench offensive threat
    The Thunder need to pursue a trade with the Bucks and/or the Utah Jazz. Mike Dunleavy is the cheaper (and older) alternative to JJ Redick, and the Bucks are looking to shed salary here so the Thunder could add some solid pieces for their championship run at a bargain price.

With the Bucks (who are looking to shed salary to resign RFA Brandon Jennings this offseason), there are numerous attractive options.

TRADE:
    TO OKC:
    SG/SF Mike Dunleavy
    SF/PF Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
    C Ekpe Udoh

TO MIL:
    PG Eric Maynor
    C Daniel Orton
    2013 first round pick (from Dallas - protected)

The Bucks make this trade because they shed Dunleavy, Mbah a Moute, and Udohs contracts, and gain a solid PG in return who could fill the void if Jennings leaves, as well as a future first rounder. With OKC, they get a great shooter in Dunleavy, a hard nosed, gritty defender who does the dirty work in Mbah a Moute, and an athletic shot blocking centre in Udoh. OKCs lineup is bolstered for the playoff run.
    LINEUP:
    PG: Westbrook/Jackson
    SG: Sefolosha/Martin/Lamb
    SF: Durant/Dunleavy/Liggins
    PF: Ibaka/ Collison/ Mbah A Moute/Jones
    C: Perkins/Udoh/Thabeet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUnDeR HaWk View Post
    The Thunder need to pursue a trade with the Bucks and/or the Utah Jazz. Mike Dunleavy is the cheaper (and older) alternative to JJ Redick, and the Bucks are looking to shed salary here so the Thunder could add some solid pieces for their championship run at a bargain price.

With the Bucks (who are looking to shed salary to resign RFA Brandon Jennings this offseason), there are numerous attractive options.

TRADE:
    TO OKC:
    SG/SF Mike Dunleavy
    SF/PF Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
    C Ekpe Udoh

TO MIL:
    PG Eric Maynor
    C Daniel Orton
    2013 first round pick (from Dallas - protected)

The Bucks make this trade because they shed Dunleavy, Mbah a Moute, and Udohs contracts, and gain a solid PG in return who could fill the void if Jennings leaves, as well as a future first rounder. With OKC, they get a great shooter in Dunleavy, a hard nosed, gritty defender who does the dirty work in Mbah a Moute, and an athletic shot blocking centre in Udoh. OKCs lineup is bolstered for the playoff run.
    LINEUP:
    PG: Westbrook/Jackson
    SG: Sefolosha/Martin/Lamb
    SF: Durant/Dunleavy/Liggins
    PF: Ibaka/ Collison/ Mbah A Moute/Jones
    C: Perkins/Udoh/Thabeet
    Love the idea of bring Mbah A Moute in, I think he would be great to have against the Heat so KD can concentrate on being KD and spend less time defending Lebron. I don't think they would trade us Dunleavy because he is an almost 4 million dollar expiring contract. If you could bring in a 3rd team and get us a back up PG (Chicago - Hinrich, Minnesota - Ridnour, Indiana - Augustine) I would be all in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Love the idea of bring Mbah A Moute in, I think he would be great to have against the Heat so KD can concentrate on being KD and spend less time defending Lebron. I don't think they would trade us Dunleavy because he is an almost 4 million dollar expiring contract. If you could bring in a 3rd team and get us a back up PG (Chicago - Hinrich, Minnesota - Ridnour, Indiana - Augustine) I would be all in.
    Ridnour would be a good fit, Dunleavy is an expiring but basically they trade his expiring and Mbah a Moute for Maynor, an actual PG who shares the rock and would be a good backup for Jennings and possible replacement down the road....i think the only way the Twolves trade Ridnour for cheap (future 1st?) is if the thunder take on someone they want to dump (aka Derrick Williams),
    TO OKC:
    SF Mbah A Moute
    PF Derrick Williams
    PG Luke Ridnour

TO MINN:
    2014 first round pick (OKC)
    PF/C Ekpe Udoh

TO MIL:
    PG Eric Maynor
    C Daniel Orton

The Thunder get a great defensive player who is hardnosed, and can take pressure off durant in the playoffs on D (Sefolosha cant guard bigger players like Lebron). They also get Williams, someone who has underachieved in his short time in the league but is super athletic and is good running the floor. Ridnour gives them a veteran presence at point and can allow westbrook to slide to SG in the playoffs (like last year w/ Fish). They give up a future first to Minnesota (who also gets cap relief they need) and Eric Maynor/Daniel Orton to Milwaukee.

You are right in saying Dunleavy would be expensive and probably cost one of Jackson, Lamb, Jones (who the Thunder are NOT parting with). So I propose pursuing a cheaper shooter who would only cost a future 1st....options out there include Kyle Korver, Roger Mason Jr., Anthony Morrow. My preference would be Anthony Morrow. he can shoot the lights out and doesnt play much for Atlanta.

TO OKC:
    SG/SF Anthony Morrow

TO ATL:
    future 2nd round pick.

With these trades the Thunder would be set to make a deep playoff run and probably win the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUnDeR HaWk View Post
    Ridnour would be a good fit, Dunleavy is an expiring but basically they trade his expiring and Mbah a Moute for Maynor, an actual PG who shares the rock and would be a good backup for Jennings and possible replacement down the road....i think the only way the Twolves trade Ridnour for cheap (future 1st?) is if the thunder take on someone they want to dump (aka Derrick Williams),
    TO OKC:
    SF Mbah A Moute
    PF Derrick Williams
    PG Luke Ridnour

TO MINN:
    2014 first round pick (OKC)
    PF/C Ekpe Udoh

TO MIL:
    PG Eric Maynor
    C Daniel Orton

The Thunder get a great defensive player who is hardnosed, and can take pressure off durant in the playoffs on D (Sefolosha cant guard bigger players like Lebron). They also get Williams, someone who has underachieved in his short time in the league but is super athletic and is good running the floor. Ridnour gives them a veteran presence at point and can allow westbrook to slide to SG in the playoffs (like last year w/ Fish). They give up a future first to Minnesota (who also gets cap relief they need) and Eric Maynor/Daniel Orton to Milwaukee.

You are right in saying Dunleavy would be expensive and probably cost one of Jackson, Lamb, Jones (who the Thunder are NOT parting with). So I propose pursuing a cheaper shooter who would only cost a future 1st....options out there include Kyle Korver, Roger Mason Jr., Anthony Morrow. My preference would be Anthony Morrow. he can shoot the lights out and doesnt play much for Atlanta.

TO OKC:
    SG/SF Anthony Morrow

TO ATL:
    future 2nd round pick.

With these trades the Thunder would be set to make a deep playoff run and probably win the championship
    Love it for us. I just don't think the Bucks would do it. I don't even think that we would need to do the Morrow trade. Ridnour is a really good defensive PG and he can also shoot lights out. He has the capabilities of shooting above 35% from beyond the arc so he could provide more offense for the second unit.

vCash
    Orlando receives SF Luol Deng, SG Jeremy Lamb, PG Reggie Jackson and Dallas' 1st round pick via OkC.
    Chicago receives SG JJ Reddick, PF Al Harrington and PG Eric Maynor.
    OkC receives PG Kirk Hinrich and F Maurice Harkless

Why for Orlando: Most people think that Orlando is going to be getting rid of Reddick by the trade deadline. With this trade they get to bring in an All star with Deng, a young athletic PG in Jackson, a SG who is tearing it up in the D league in Lamb (averaging 21 pts, 6 boards, 3 assists, and a steal in 14 games) to help in the rebuilding process.

Why for Chicago: Chicago receives a huge burst of offense to go with the defensive minded team. Reddick is shooting lights out this year and would be a nice compliment when Rose comes back. With Jimmy Butler playing the way he is that makes Deng expendables which saves them a lot of move to resign Reddick next year. Harrington is about to come back from injury and could provide a nice low post threat coming off the bench. Maynor has fallen out of the rotation in OkC and could provide a nice back up if needed. Either way he has an expiring contract so he won't be on the books for next seasons salary cap.

Why for OkC: They need a back up PG badly, Hinrich has been putting up really good numbers starting for Chicago this season. He's a capable defender and money from beyond the arc. He could take the role that Derek Fisher had during last years playoff run. With the Thunder giving up so many young pieces they get one back in return with Moe Harkless. He is a future Defensive beast that could eventually take over the spot of Thabo Sefolosha in the starting lineup. He could also help the Thunder in the playoffs against teams that don't have a great center by taking away minutes from Kendrick Perkins.

Orlando
    PG Nelson, Jackson, Moore, Smith
    SG Affalo, Lamb,
    SF Deng, Jones, Turk
    PF Nicholson, McRoberts, Davis
    C Vucuvic, O'Quinn

Chicago
    PG Rose, Robinson, Maynor
    SG Reddick, Hamilton, Bellini
    SF Butler, Cook
    PF Gibson, Boozer, Harrington
    C Noah, Mohammed

OkC
    PG Westbrook, Hinrich
    SG Sefolosha, Martin
    SF Durant, Harkless
    PF Ibaka, Collison, Jones III
    C Perkins, Thabeet, Orton

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Orlando receives SF Luol Deng, SG Jeremy Lamb, PG Reggie Jackson and Dallas' 1st round pick via OkC.
    Chicago receives SG JJ Reddick, PF Al Harrington and PG Eric Maynor.
    OkC receives PG Kirk Hinrich and F Maurice Harkless

Why for Orlando: Most people think that Orlando is going to be getting rid of Reddick by the trade deadline. With this trade they get to bring in an All star with Deng, a young athletic PG in Jackson, a SG who is tearing it up in the D league in Lamb (averaging 21 pts, 6 boards, 3 assists, and a steal in 14 games) to help in the rebuilding process.

Why for Chicago: Chicago receives a huge burst of offense to go with the defensive minded team. Reddick is shooting lights out this year and would be a nice compliment when Rose comes back. With Jimmy Butler playing the way he is that makes Deng expendables which saves them a lot of move to resign Reddick next year. Harrington is about to come back from injury and could provide a nice low post threat coming off the bench. Maynor has fallen out of the rotation in OkC and could provide a nice back up if needed. Either way he has an expiring contract so he won't be on the books for next seasons salary cap.

Why for OkC: They need a back up PG badly, Hinrich has been putting up really good numbers starting for Chicago this season. He's a capable defender and money from beyond the arc. He could take the role that Derek Fisher had during last years playoff run. With the Thunder giving up so many young pieces they get one back in return with Moe Harkless. He is a future Defensive beast that could eventually take over the spot of Thabo Sefolosha in the starting lineup. He could also help the Thunder in the playoffs against teams that don't have a great center by taking away minutes from Kendrick Perkins.

Orlando
    PG Nelson, Jackson, Moore, Smith
    SG Affalo, Lamb,
    SF Deng, Jones, Turk
    PF Nicholson, McRoberts, Davis
    C Vucuvic, O'Quinn

Chicago
    PG Rose, Robinson, Maynor
    SG Reddick, Hamilton, Bellini
    SF Butler, Cook
    PF Gibson, Boozer, Harrington
    C Noah, Mohammed

OkC
    PG Westbrook, Hinrich
    SG Sefolosha, Martin
    SF Durant, Harkless
    PF Ibaka, Collison, Jones III
    C Perkins, Thabeet, Orton
    The Bucks would make the trade because they shed salary (mbah a moute and Udoh) without taking any on. The thunder will not trade Jones, Lamb, or Jackson, and the Bulls wont be trading Hinrich, they are right in the playoffs in the east

vCash
    What would it take to get Perry Jones?

Pistons fan wondering

vCash
    udoh is on his rookie contract but could be the odd man out and bucks fans want to get rid of luc, but i think we keep mike we really need a back up 2 and the only player i think they'd want is lamb tbh, and you guys seem to be high on him no way we need orton or maynor....We already have the money to match any contract jennings is given if we choose to and also could always bring back udrih who is a decent pg....

got a ? is KD playing tonight vs the mavs because thinking about betting on it and cant find anything online besides the article on psd front page saying he is uncertain for tonight!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    udoh is on his rookie contract but could be the odd man out and bucks fans want to get rid of luc, but i think we keep mike we really need a back up 2 and the only player i think they'd want is lamb tbh, and you guys seem to be high on him no way we need orton or maynor....We already have the money to match any contract jennings is given if we choose to and also could always bring back udrih who is a decent pg....

got a ? is KD playing tonight vs the mavs because thinking about betting on it and cant find anything online besides the article on psd front page saying he is uncertain for tonight!
    I hope you took the Thunder!

vCash
    Whats everyone think of this.

Boston receives SG JJ Reddick, PG Reggie Jackson, PF Al Harrington and the 1st round pick of Dallas via OkC.
    Orlando receives SG Kevin Martin, F Perry Jones 3 and Charlottes 2nd round pick via OkC
    OkC receives F Paul Pierce

Why for Boston - There are already rumors that they want Reddick, with the money they free up from Pierces contract they can easily resign him at the end of the season, Jackson would be a cheap fill in til Rondo returns next season and can become a decent back up for them after that. Harrington adds scoring depth to help replace the loss of Sullenger.

Why for Orlando - Bringing in Martin they can choose whether to resign him at the end of the year or let him enter free agency and free up 13 million in cap space to help sign a free agent they want. Perry Jones is a young prospect that they can easily fit into there plans over the next few seasons. The second round pick is valuable too, right now it is the first pick of the second round so you get a an end of the first round talent without the guaranteed contract.

Why for OkC - Right now we have Martin for the rest of the season, of course he is saying all the right things. That he is happy here and would like to resign but it sounds a little to familiar to the Bearded fellow that was just here. We bring in just as good of a scorer with Pierce who is 5x the defender of Martin. Not to mention the leadership and experience that he already has. He becomes a free agent after next season so it gives Lamb some time to develope. We take on a little extra salary but how hard would it be for anyone to stick with the line up of Westbrook, Pierce, KD, Ibaka with either Seph, Perkins or Collison.

vCash
    We need a BiG

I still think we should try and get DeMarcus Cousins. I'll be willing to deal Toronto's 1st rounder.(Especially after they just got Rudy Gay)

My offer would be Toronto's 1st rounder, Dallas 1st rounder, Okc 1st rounder, Perkins, Maynor for Cousins and Salmons(They get rid of his contract)

They can start their new Sonic era fresh with 4 1st rounders

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    I dont think we trade Perkins. We will wait to amnesty him after the season and hopefully draft Len, Zeller,Caully-Stein or Austin. We will however have to trade fore a point guard. We will though have to trade for a backup point guard. Some good options could be:

Randy Foye-Utah
    He is a forty percent three point shooter and with KD and Kmart in with him we could have three 3 point shooters on the floor on the same time opening up the paint for guys like collison, thabeet or Ibaka. He is a vetren and make very comprable to Eric Maynor salary wise.

JJ Barrea-Minnesota
    He is a good offesive player who can score and a wiley vetren who is very smart and knows how to win.

Ramon Sessions-Charlotte
    a capeble scorer who could really take some pressure off our other reserves.

CJ Watson- Brooklin
    a solid player who could do some really good things in our lineup.

vCash
    Just read you guys might go after Will Bynum. Thoughts?

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast