Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash

Trade Proposal Idea Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    What would you guys think about shooting us (Detroit) Martin, Lamb, and Jones for Prince, Stuckey, and Maxiell?
    Lol

vCash
    What would you guys think about shooting us (Detroit) Martin, Lamb, and Jones for Prince, Stuckey, and Maxiell?
    Does a horse drink gasoline?

NO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Not really, why in the world would we need Nash? Westbrook >>> Nash at this point in there careers and Russ needs the ball in his hands to be effective.
    I agree, I agree but I had read they were shopping both Harden and Westbrook for that combo after the finals. I think it would have been dumb too but Nash was playing great ball and was injury free after the season so his value was much higher while everyone was *****ing about Westbrook being a bad distributor and Harden choking big in the finals.

A lot of people were talking about bringing in Nash so we could move Westbrook to the 2 and let him run the point when Nash rested.

I think we would have been raped if we did that deal but at that time it didn't sound as bad to many. I didn't think this could work but at that time I was pretty frustrated with the amount of shots Westbrook was taking when he has the best scorer in the league on his team.

vCash
    and why not kevin durant for T. Prince ?
    great joke man but...no way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    and why not kevin durant for T. Prince ?
    great joke man but...no way
    Whoa atleast take the pistons out to dinner first before you totally **** them in that trade

vCash
    What are some players everyone thinks the Thunder should realistically bring in come trade deadline and why?

After looking at what we've done, I think we have 2 areas of concern entering the playoffs. The first is back up pg. Maynor has officially replaced Reggie as the number 2 on the depth chart and going into the playoffs I really don't trust him. My ideal targets would be:

Luke Ridnour - Minn. He has a cap friendly contract 2 years around 8 million left, this season he is shooting 36% from beyond the arc. He is a also an above average defender.

Kirk Hinrich - Chi. Hinrich has filled in pretty well for Chicago with Rose not playing this season. I think he could come in and do what Fisher did last year in the playoffs but he would be a 5x better defender. He is also owed only 8 million over the last 2 years.

The other position I think we need is another wing player. In the 4 of the last 6 games against the Heat, KD has gotten into early foul trouble guarding Lebron. If we got a wing player that can defend and shoot from the corner we would open up the court on the offensive end and make it to where Thabo can guard Lebron on the defensive end. Players I had in mind are:

Tayshawn Prince Det - Hes still an extremely good defender after 10 years in the league, he is shooting 42% from beyond the arc this and has loads of playoff experience. The only downfall is his contract (around 3 year 20 million)

Jason Richardson Phili - He is nowhere near the defender that Prince (even though he still averages over a steal a game) is but he is a very capable spot up shooter. Only shooting 35% this year for Phili but has a career percentage of around 38.
    Last edited by LJEATON26; 01-20-2013 at 10:12 PM.

vCash
    I would love to get hinrich.

vCash
    Another would be trying to get Andre Miller and Corey Brewer from Denver.

vCash
    Interesting article on us trading Perkins. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-perkins-trade

vCash
    From an outsiders POV, i was thinking you guys should trade Perk, Maynor, Thabeet, and Jones for Gortat and Beasley. Gives you a better C, as well as some more scoring off the bench. Trade machine shows it as a plus 4 for you guys. Thoughts?

vCash
    what do you guys think of something like this

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bebyld4

Kg has a no trade contract but maybe if it is to a serious contendor he gives the go ahead

C's get:Lamb, JonesIII, and Perk(just to get $$ to match) + first round pick from toronto
    OKC gets: KG A serious veteran that tremendously helps on a championship push on D as well as O

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingGreen9 View Post

Kg has a no trade contract but maybe if it is to a serious contendor he gives the go ahead

C's get:Lamb, JonesIII, and Perk(just to get $$ to match) + first round pick from toronto
    OKC gets: KG A serious veteran that tremendously helps on a championship push on D as well as O

WTF !!!! That's a STUPID trade. Why would we give up two young prospects and Toronto's 1st for Garnett ??? Garnett ain't 21.. GTFO with Stupid *** trade...

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingGreen9 View Post

Ahahahahahaha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahaha

Srsly? Do i even need to explain why thats a hell no?

vCash
    How about trading Lamb, Maynors expiring, Jackson and Torontos 1st to Toronto for Quincy Acey and Kyle Lowery? We get an awesome back up PG for russell. Acey is a rookie out of Baylor who could be a nice prospect to be a defensive stud in the future.

Russ/Lowery
    Seph/Martin
    KD/Acey
    Ibaka/Collison
    Perkins/Thabeet

vCash
    The thunder have to be thinking about some kind of trade at the deadline they have a lot of assets and only 15 possible roster spots. They have 10 players signed for next year and im sure they want to bring martin and liggins back. They now have three draft picks Toronto lottery pick, OKC pick in the 1st and bobcats 2nd round pick which will prolly be somewhere around picks 7,29,32. The 2nd round pick is pretty valuable too pick because they don't have to pay them. They also have a draft pick from Dallas that has to be 20th or higher so that will come in the future and the rights to Tibor Pliess. They also have a lot of young talent in Jackson, lamb, and Jones and Eric Maynor doesn't play anymore so he could be traded as well. Presti doesn't do something unless it benefits us in the present and long run. So i think its very likely Okc does some kind of trade soon.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast