Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 502
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The City
    Posts
    801
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    We can no longer amnesty Perkins, it expired before the season started.
    Can't we Amnesty him in the off-season??

    - Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

  2. #287
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    Can't we Amnesty him in the off-season??
    No, if we were going to amnesty him we would have had to do it before the start of the season. The amnesty rule had an expiration date on it. Since we didn't, the only thing we can do is cut him (still counts toward salary cap) or trade him. If we cut him and he gets picked up off waivers I think we get to deduct some of the money though.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The City
    Posts
    801
    vCash
    1500
    Seriously?!?! I thought we can amnesty him but only in the off-season? ****! We gotta find a way to get his contract off the books by the off-season so we could resign K-Mart

    - Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    765
    vCash
    1500

    Trade Proposal Idea Thread

    "One player can be waived prior to the start of any season from 2011–12 through 2015–16. It can be exercised during the seven days that follow the July moratorium."

  5. #290
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    "One player can be waived prior to the start of any season from 2011–12 through 2015–16. It can be exercised during the seven days that follow the July moratorium."
    You are correct, sorry I misread the articles.

    Amnesty clause

    Each team is allowed to waive a player without having their salary count toward the salary cap or luxury tax. One player can be waived prior to the start of any season from 2011–12 through 2015–16. It can be exercised during the seven days that follow the July moratorium.[a][9] Each team is restricted to one "amnestied" player during that time. Only players signed prior to 2011–12 are eligible.[24] Teams can claim an amnestied player at a reduced rate, with the waiving team responsible for paying the balance of the contract. The team with the highest bid acquires the player. If unclaimed, the player becomes a free agent.[5] Teams over the salary cap can only acquire an amnestied player if he becomes a free agent, and the offer would be limited to the veteran's minimum contract.[25]

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The City
    Posts
    801
    vCash
    1500
    Yay! Soo after the season Amnesty his *** lol

    - Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

  7. #292
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    vCash
    1500
    Definately. Then draft our new starting Center with the lotto pick.

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    765
    vCash
    1500

    Trade Proposal Idea Thread

    Just thought i should post that before things got too panicky lol

  9. #294
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    vCash
    1500
    hell yeah. I looked at like 10 different sites talking about the deadline already being passed before the start to the season. Finally found what you had posted.

  10. #295
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    vCash
    1500
    Rumor has it the Thunder could have interest in Eric Gordon. Then Gordon missed the first 29 games, and everyone assumed he wanted a trade. And maybe he does. If so, the Suns are still very interested (although by NBA rules, they would have to wait until July). So are the Indiana Pacers. One GM even suggested the Oklahoma City Thunder should make a play. “They certainly have the assets, but I’m not sure how you’d make the money work,” the GM said, before admitting such a plot is highly unlikely. FOXSportsOhio

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Rumor has it the Thunder could have interest in Eric Gordon. Then Gordon missed the first 29 games, and everyone assumed he wanted a trade. And maybe he does. If so, the Suns are still very interested (although by NBA rules, they would have to wait until July). So are the Indiana Pacers. One GM even suggested the Oklahoma City Thunder should make a play. “They certainly have the assets, but I’m not sure how you’d make the money work,” the GM said, before admitting such a plot is highly unlikely. FOXSportsOhio
    No logic at all going for another shooting guard when we have our most depth at that position...

    Sefolosha - K-Mart - Jeremy Lamb?

    We need to improve at center if we do anything.

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    765
    vCash
    1500

    Trade Proposal Idea Thread

    Yea that trade would make very little sense. The deadlines feb 1st right?

  13. #298
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    No logic at all going for another shooting guard when we have our most depth at that position...

    Sefolosha - K-Mart - Jeremy Lamb?

    We need to improve at center if we do anything.
    I'd say back up pg needs to be updated over center. Against the teams that have a good center, we can use Perkins. We just need Brooks to put Perks *** on the bench and only play him 10 minutes against the teams that don't have good centers and we can go small ball with Russ/Seph/Martin/KD/Ibaka or Collison.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    Yea that trade would make very little sense. The deadlines feb 1st right?
    February 21st.

    And I agree we do need a strong back up PG.

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The City
    Posts
    801
    vCash
    1500
    Eric Gordon??
    We have Marin,Sefo, and Lamb??
    But I doubt it would happen tho.. Just a rumor



    I agree with ya'll, we need help with our Backup Pg
    Any suggestions?

    - Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •