I agree with ya'll, we need help with our Backup Pg
    Any suggestions?
    Isaiah Thomas
    Aaron Brooks
    Greivis Vasquez
    Beno Udrih
    Ramon Sessions
    Will Bynum

All back ups on **** teams, all are definitely expendable.

vCash
    Trade perk and Westbrook for cousins and some change, then go after cp3 if the clips don't resign him.

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    Trade perk and Westbrook for cousins and some change, then go after cp3 if the clips don't resign him.
    I really hope you're kidding. If you aren't, then you completely lost your damn mind and your talking privileges.

vCash
    GTFO of the Thunder forum.

vCash
    Or, and hear me out on this one, how about we dont

vCash
    This trade worked for me on 2k13 but I cant get it to work on the Trade Machine so it might need some fillers somewhere.

3 Team Trade

Detroit recieves-Jeremey Lamb and Wesley Johnson
    OKC recieves-Marcin Gortat and Jason Maxiell
    Phoenix recieves-Kendrick Perkins and Rodney Stuckey

I think all three teams would be happy with something like this.We get younger and move some peices that are already blocking our youth.Okc could finally get a legit center that they have been wanting that Perkins hasnt been able to provide plus they have no interest or time in developing a rookie seeing as they are in win now and would probably rather have proven players.Phoenix would probably consider this mostly just because Gortat has made it known he is not happy with his role there and wants out so at least they get a big to replace him and a young combo guard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    This trade worked for me on 2k13 but I cant get it to work on the Trade Machine so it might need some fillers somewhere.

3 Team Trade

I think all three teams would be happy with something like this.We get younger and move some peices that are already blocking our youth.Okc could finally get a legit center that they have been wanting that Perkins hasnt been able to provide plus they have no interest or time in developing a rookie seeing as they are in win now and would probably rather have proven players.Phoenix would probably consider this mostly just because Gortat has made it known he is not happy with his role there and wants out so at least they get a big to replace him and a young combo guard.
    I'd be cool with this. We give up no picks and lose Lamb but whatever he can be replaced with either the Mavs or Raps 1st. Give us Will Bynum for Eric Maynor to make it work and you have a deal sir.

vCash
    Hmmm not a bad idea but that means no to Nerlens Noel then since we would have Gortat..?

Noel > Gortat > Perkins

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    Hmmm not a bad idea but that means no to Nerlens Noel then since we would have Gortat..?

Noel > Gortat > Perkins
    Take him and let him develop. You can ease him into the starting unit by the playoffs and when that point comes Gortat will be a great vet on the bench or trade bait. Win win situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post

3 Team Trade

Phoenix wouldn't go for that. Hell they were wanting Harden in a deal for Gortat. You think they would take stuckey and Perkins instead?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Phoenix wouldn't go for that. Hell they were wanting Harden in a deal for Gortat. You think they would take stuckey and Perkins instead?
    They were gonna give Nash and Gortat for Harden. This is a little different.

vCash
    Ehh I would try trading Perkins, Lamb, Maynor for Gortat and Marshall

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Ino we need a backup Pg and I think Kendall Marshall would be perfect and since Gortat wants out then we'll take him too =)

We could also throw in Ours or Mavs 1st rounder

I'm not sure if they'll do it since they'll probably lose big time in this trade but its worth a try

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    They were gonna give Nash and Gortat for Harden. This is a little different.
    Not really, why in the world would we need Nash? Westbrook >>> Nash at this point in there careers and Russ needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

vCash
    What would you guys think about shooting us (Detroit) Martin, Lamb, and Jones for Prince, Stuckey, and Maxiell?
    $9.99

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast