Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lol
    this thread is more and more silly

vCash
    why everybody want harde to be traded.
    He wants to stay, told that he'll do sacrifice to stay in this familly and he's so important for our team.
    he'll stay and sign a 9-12M$ extension. we can afford that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    why everybody want harde to be traded.
    He wants to stay, told that he'll do sacrifice to stay in this familly and he's so important for our team.
    he'll stay and sign a 9-12M$ extension. we can afford that
    Nobody wants him to be traded, we are just looking at whats out there in case they weren't able to come to an agreement. Plus if not we would all be pretty bored on here. All we would have to talk about is Brooks being resigned, Thabeet in OkC and what all the other teams are doing to get better.

vCash
    I say we just trade KD, Russ, Ibaka and Harden for the entire Charlotte team that way we can have a chance at the first pick next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    I say we just trade KD, Russ, Ibaka and Harden for the entire Charlotte team that way we can have a chance at the first pick next year.
    in a heart beat

vCash
    It's not a bad idea, but I would never want to see this happen because of Bynum's injury history and pathetically immature attitude.

I'll keep Harden.

vCash
    You guys are ridiculous, that wasn't a terrible trade proposal at all. The only problem with it is Nash's age. If Nash were just 2-3 years younger and we knew we couldn't retain Harden, this is probably one of the better deals we could get.

Gortat is an underrated center, and immediately makes us a much better post team.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash

Trade Proposal Idea Thread

Keep all your guys' ideas in here instead of making a new thread every time. Keeps our forum from getting so cluttered.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash

Thunder Fan

I know this wouldnt happen but the numbers work out according to espn trade machine and the Heat proved all you need is a big 3 with a bunch of role players.. but heres my huuuuuge trade idea... The thunder give up Harden, Perkins,cook and Ibaka for Dwight Howard.

Dwight Can play the defense and be the scorer down low they need.

Dwight, durant, Westrbrook > LBJ, Wade, Bosh.

Now I know this will never happen it was just a fun thing so dont freak out at me!

vCash
    I would do it, but I wouldnt "throw in" Perkins AND Cook for a year of Nash. Give me Rondo instead and Im all in

vCash
    PS, I would have rather had them keep Harden, and trade Westy. Dude doesnt pass the damn ball.
    Westy and Perkins for Nash, Gortat, Robin Lopez and picks/money

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitSports13 View Post
    I know this wouldnt happen but the numbers work out according to espn trade machine and the Heat proved all you need is a big 3 with a bunch of role players.. but heres my huuuuuge trade idea... The thunder give up Harden, Perkins,cook and Ibaka for Dwight Howard.

Dwight Can play the defense and be the scorer down low they need.

Dwight, durant, Westrbrook > LBJ, Wade, Bosh.

Now I know this will never happen it was just a fun thing so dont freak out at me!
    I honestly don't think Dwight Howard is worth it anymore. I think he comes off as a spoiled arrogant *** that would be a cancer to our team. I understand hes good but if I'm giving up the house it would be for Love or Aldridge who are still young and aren't prima dona's

vCash
    what do you think the thunder are going to do in free agency? Id love to see them pick up a veteran PF like Brandon Bass, Carl Landry, or Antwan Jamison, to allow Collison to slide to back up C, and back up SF is still a need....maybe Jeff Green wants to return to OKC, or a vet like Mikael Pietrus, Tracy McGrady, or Carlos Delfino. Personally, i dlike to see Bass (a PF who can score, would come relatively cheap, agressive and plays good D) and Pietrus (good athletic defender who can shoot 3). I also think Reggie Jackson and Perry Jones wil get some minutes this year

PG: Westbrook/Fisher/Maynor
    SG: Sefolosha/Harden/Cook/Jackson
    SF: Durant/ Pietrus
    PF: Ibaka/Bass/Jones
    C: Perkins/Collison/Aldrich

vCash
    I think Grant Hill, Ray Allen or James Anderson (if he gets his *** on board)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    You guys are ridiculous, that wasn't a terrible trade proposal at all. The only problem with it is Nash's age. If Nash were just 2-3 years younger and we knew we couldn't retain Harden, this is probably one of the better deals we could get.

Gortat is an underrated center, and immediately makes us a much better post team.
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    PS, I would have rather had them keep Harden, and trade Westy. Dude doesnt pass the damn ball.
    Westy and Perkins for Nash, Gortat, Robin Lopez and picks/money
    Glad to know OKC has reasonable fans unlike that French guy.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast