Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2014-15 Season Thread

Come on guys nobody talks on here anymore! THUNDER UP!!!

vCash
    Yea I noticed that. Even with all these injuries, we thunder fans still have faith.

Let's go Perry Jones! You are our savior

vCash
    Well... He could of been

vCash
    OKC haswork to do for sure. Need chemistry help as well. Report today that Serge and Perk froze out Jackson because they were tired of his selfish play and comments he has made about not calling OKC home for much longer. So I honestly think when Russ gets back, the Thunder should look to remedy this by trying to trade Jackson. I think they should try to get a 1st rounder and a veteran or 2 that can play now. What kind of packages do you all think they should look into?

Maybe to New York for a combo of Shane Larkin/Shumpert for Reggie? Gives thunder a potential backup PG and a starting SG that can actually shoot on occasion and play pretty ok defense.

Another could potentially be to Bucks for a combo of Brandon Knight/2nd rounder or future 1st. Knight would be a good 6th man combo guard off the bench.

Presti is much smarter than me though so I think he will find a better package than those. Just some random thoughts. What ideas yall have?

vCash
    I would love if we can trade Jackson to Boston for Marcus Smart.

Reggie Jackson (Boston College)
    Marcus Smart (Oklahoma St)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-Sooner View Post
    Well... He could of been
    : (
    I was really hoping he'll be our savior but instead we are still getting hit by this injury virus

vCash
    El Machete- I wouldn't mind that deal! I love Marcus Smart's game and don't think he would mind coming off the bench either! He and Russ could play great together as well!

vCash
    Reggie is NOT ready to run his own team. His stock is falling every day with every missed buzzer beater

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....