Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Thunder Draft Prospects

With us having a chance for a lotto pick this year (Toronto's top 3 protected, while they are currently tied as the 2nd worst team in the league) we have a chance for a top 10 center prospect. Tonight two of the prospects went head to head.

Nerlens Noel Kentucky 31 Min 3-14 fg 0-0 3pt 2-3 ft 7 o reb 16 total rebound 2 assists 6 steals 1 block 2 to 3 foul 8 points

Isaiah Austin Baylor 36 Min 5-11 fg 1-5 3pt (Coach gave him the green light) 0-2 ft 0 O Reb 5 total rebound 1 assist 1 steal 2 block 2 t0 2 foul 11 points

vCash
    I want Isaiah Austin in Okc

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    not a center but from i read about marcus smart he seems like a perfect fit.
    harden type player, 6'4 combo guard. great playmaker, great shooter, very strong.
    very good defensively and a natural leader. and he plays for oklahoma state.
    if martin doesnt resign with us i hope we consider him.

vCash
    Alex Len is becoming my favorite draft prospect. He's the most NBA ready of all the bigs, best back to the basket and game and understanding on the offensive end. Very good but not great athlete and a legit 7-1. I could easily see him as a starter in year 2.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    My number one choice is going to be Noel. The Flat Top would be a beast in okc. If we go after a guard I want Archie Goodwin, I think he could be an elite defending Jamal Crawford type player. Can use him to replace Thabo and still have Lamb come off the bench.

vCash
    Wish I could contribute to this thread, but I just don't watch enough college ball.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash

Thunder Draft Prospects

I watch my teams occasionally all i can offer is that desean thomas is a baller at sf maybe if he falls hed be a nice backup for durant

vCash
    Noel would beast for you guys if you picked him up. You guys seem to know how to maximize your players.

Dathomir Rancors (5-2)

vCash
    http://walterfootball.com/nbadraftdata.php

Here's a collaboration of mock drafts. They update all the time for anyone interested.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    http://walterfootball.com/nbadraftdata.php

Here's a collaboration of mock drafts. They update all the time for anyone interested.
    Its so jumbled right now, I just hope Toronto does something to get a little bit better. I want them to finish around fifth or sixth so we have a better chance of their pick. Right now Dallas is in 19th place and dirk is a few weeks out. I hope they gel quick that we can have 3 first round picks.

vCash
    raptors are making me worried.
    they need to start winning.

vCash

Thunder Draft Prospects

Im hoping they do as bad as possible and trade for gasol at the all star break, should get them a couple more wins lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Its so jumbled right now, I just hope Toronto does something to get a little bit better. I want them to finish around fifth or sixth so we have a better chance of their pick. Right now Dallas is in 19th place and dirk is a few weeks out. I hope they gel quick that we can have 3 first round picks.
    Imagine that... Three first round picks for a team that already is a championship contender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Imagine that... Three first round picks for a team that already is a championship contender.
    As long as we don't pull a Detroit and get Darko with Bosh, Wade, Anthony, Kaman and David West left on the board.

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    As long as we don't pull a Detroit and get Darko with Bosh, Wade, Anthony, Kaman and David West left on the board.
    I have a feeling that we'll trade for Varejao. Soo now that we have our Center we would probably draft Marcus Smart

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast