Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damien Brunner

vCash
    Not automatic but they have chemistry built and Brunner was dominating a league with top NHL players. I think he can crack top 6 but we will have to see how he goes to a bigger rink. Thats the only thing that could hurt his production and make him a not top 6 player is if he cant translate which is always a wildcard with Euro players.

I like Mule on one side and idk about the other for Pasha. I honestly think Gus is a better option then Bert or Cleary the only other two I would think of putting with Pasha. But idk if Gus plays up this year we already have a glutton of forwards.

Btw "a team" is in contact with Buffalo for a D while Buffalo could use some forwards (Buffalo has 9 rostered D man and TJ Brennan would have to pass through waivers if they dont trade anyone)...We are down a D and rumored to be shopping so that we dont have to pull up Lashoff...Any thoughts? I would love Andrej Sekera, pipe dream.

vCash
    Fil says he should be ready to go. Fil-Z-Brunner would be a killer line, Z and Fil have built a very good chemistry and Z and Brunner have too, but it looks like Z-Pavs-Brunner to start, but we all know that after awhile Z and Pavs end up playing seperate.

vCash
    Even though it's in a game where players aren't hitting hard, Brunner looks fantastic in the scrimmage so far. Eaves and Colaiacavo are playing too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Finally another guy who's not afraid to split the d and break for the net. kids gonna do great for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Finally another guy who's not afraid to split the d and break for the net. kids gonna do great for us.
    I love him already. He's exactly what we need: a right handed skilled forward who isn't afraid to go to the net. He's a real darkhorse for the Calder.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    He's not eligible for the Calder due to being 26 before the date. BUT I do have some good expectations. Im hoping for 15-25g in the shortened season.

vCash
    He'll still be the rookie of the year to me

I will be upset if Nyquist doesn't play on the team this year though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    He's not eligible for the Calder due to being 26 before the date. BUT I do have some good expectations. Im hoping for 15-25g in the shortened season.
    OK, let's have him try for the Art Ross then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    OK, let's have him try for the Art Ross then.
    I like this idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12