Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Parenteau Signs With Avs

@TSNBobMcKenzie
    P.A. Parenteau to COL, 4 yrs, $16M total.

vCash

vCash
    Good signing. Not a superb offensive player, but based on our 25th rated offense.....we need some guys like this.

Given that with our team, we are not a likely destination for Parise, I like this quite a bit. I actually think he could be better than Davey Jones, who was signed for the same (if I remember correctly)
    Props to VCU4LIFEGOVIKS for the sig

vCash
    It is a good signing. I'm actually surprised that the Islanders didn't keep him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    Good signing. Not a superb offensive player, but based on our 25th rated offense.....we need some guys like this.

Given that with our team, we are not a likely destination for Parise, I like this quite a bit. I actually think he could be better than Davey Jones, who was signed for the same (if I remember correctly)
    I think the team is fine, it's the management. KSE and Sherman don't like to dig deep

But anyways this is should be a good signing, we need people that can assist our bad offense.

vCash
    The guy is a good signing for you guys. Since i'm an Isles fan it was a little hard to see him go but not that bad because we have a ton of young talent that will be up soon. He will help bolster the Av's offense with his passes, expect him to set up some really nice shots to Duchene, Stastny, and Landeskog.