Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    he's really good...but foul is really an issu for him... he usually get 4-5-6 in 10-20min...difficult to play big role if you can stay on the court with good (and legal) defense.
    i was not trusting a lot in him, but i admit that he's currently a good work and that the best is still to come.
    you know that i'm a perk fan, so for me, he still has a long way to go in order to bring what perk brings in D
    I think his discipline will come with time. He's never been given a chance, so he's never been able to adjust to defending NBA bigs. With enough time on the court, he'll bring the fouls down even as the minutes go up.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    he's really good...but foul is really an issu for him... he usually get 4-5-6 in 10-20min...difficult to play big role if you can stay on the court with good (and legal) defense.
    i was not trusting a lot in him, but i admit that he's currently a good work and that the best is still to come.
    you know that i'm a perk fan, so for me, he still has a long way to go in order to bring what perk brings in D
    don't know how much of the pre game and post game interviews you get to hear, but thus far Brooks has told Thabeet to be aggressive and not worry about the fouls, not unlike he did with Ibaka his 1st year here.

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerule View Post
    don't know how much of the pre game and post game interviews you get to hear, but thus far Brooks has told Thabeet to be aggressive and not worry about the fouls, not unlike he did with Ibaka his 1st year here.
    Yup, which is why I'm not worried about the fouls. Just get the guy some confidence and then we'll worry about his fouls later.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    recorded his first double double, the man is getting better every day

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

vCash
    Granted it was garbage time against scrubs, but I'm still loving what I see from Thabeet. Imagine if we eventually lived up to his #2 overall pick potential? OKC would be SCARY good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Granted it was garbage time against scrubs, but I'm still loving what I see from Thabeet. Imagine if we eventually lived up to his #2 overall pick potential? OKC would be SCARY good.
    what is even better thinking that.....is thta you get a #2 pick for 1M$/year

presti is still magic

vCash
    what is even better thinking that.....is thta you get a #2 pick for 1M$/year

presti is still magic
    Harden trade still sucks though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Harden trade still sucks though...
    The way they're playing is making it easy to forget about him though. Since Martin is super effective without the ball I actually think he is a better fit for the Thunder even though Harden is the better player.

vCash
    Damn, just looked over his Per36 stats for this season so far, pretty good if I do say so myself...

Code:
    Season    Age  Tm  Lg   G GS   MP  FG FGA   FG%  3P 3PA 3P%  FT FTA  FT% ORB DRB  TRB AST STL BLK TOV   PF  PTS
    2012-13    25 OKC NBA  14  0  175 3.3 4.1  .800 0.0 0.0     3.9 4.7 .826 3.5 6.8 10.3 0.2 1.6 2.5 2.7  7.6 10.5

Dathomir Rancors (4-2)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Damn, just looked over his Per36 stats for this season so far, pretty good if I do say so myself...

Code:
    Season    Age  Tm  Lg   G GS   MP  FG FGA   FG%  3P 3PA 3P%  FT FTA  FT% ORB DRB  TRB AST STL BLK TOV   PF  PTS
    2012-13    25 OKC NBA  14  0  175 3.3 4.1  .800 0.0 0.0     3.9 4.7 .826 3.5 6.8 10.3 0.2 1.6 2.5 2.7  7.6 10.5
    That personal foul number is brutal...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234