Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSports4387 View Post
    Wow, don't know how I did that, must have been because I usually just put him the the other two. lol. I like all four of those veterans, I'd pick any of them up over Semin or Knuble.
    Gionta isn't a FA though, we would have to trade for him. I just hope that we sign someone big or trade for someone big. If Doan comes here, the Cryers fans will start crying about it.

vCash
    I'd like two guys to come in. We keep complaining about Sid not having a winger. You give him two of the best scorers in the game if you bump Neal and Malkin with him. Arnott fixes that hole at the 2nd center and then get Doan or Sykora. Gionta I feel would be easy to trade for. updated without skipping anyone.

Neal-Crosby-Malkin
    Kunitz-Arnott-Doan
    Kennedy-Sutter-Dupuis
    Cooke-Jeffery-Glass

Just so everyone knows, I don't like Vitale. lol. The only thing he did I liked was beating up Brayden Schenn. haha
    Last edited by AllSports4387; 07-24-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: typo

vCash
    I don't see Malkin playing wing I think he stays as center number 2
    Last edited by jrm2054; 07-24-2012 at 09:46 PM.

vCash
    I would like the idea of Arnott coming here, but only if he plays wing along Sid. If not, I'd rather look for established wingers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pens18-71-14 View Post
    I would like the idea of Arnott coming here, but only if he plays wing along Sid. If not, I'd rather look for established wingers
    Arnott would be awesome pick up can play wing or center. can play point on pp. provides gritt and leadership and on sids wing could easily put up 50-60 points with his shot and offensive ability. could easily replace sully and more.
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Pens are in talk with Wild about possibly acquiring Heatley. Pens offered deal was Dupuis, Martin and a 1st, but they want Kennedy, Martin and a 1st. I originally heard it from Rossi shooting it down, but a lot of rumor places have it

This deal actually makes sense. Outside Suter and Gilbert, their D is really thin. The Pens also need a winger. Idk, this makes a lot of sense
    Last edited by pens18-71-14; 07-24-2012 at 10:15 PM.

vCash
    That is good and all, and would save us a miniscule amount of money while getting Sid his winger. That would mean we would have to trade or pick up a defender. Something I think we should do already. I searched Heatley to Pens and nothing relevant came up though.

vCash
    Just checked on it. It is getting shot down everywhere. Seems to be yet another false Pens rumor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSports4387 View Post
    Just checked on it. It is getting shot down everywhere. Seems to be yet another false Pens rumor.
    I wouldn't put too much trust into a bunch of Trib writers shooting this down. It isn't like they are in the inside of the Pens. I don't particularly trust 1 individual rumor guy, but if 5 or 10 start saying it I start putting some leverage into it. Just because 2 writers for the Trib says it isn't true (1 said he hadn't heard anything, so that isn't saying that it didn't happen). And Rossi is known for making up *****. I don't put too much leverage into this.

vCash
    Yeah, but I trust Yohe, he never stirs rumors too much, and generally just sticks to solid sources. Yohe is reliable, he is the pens beat writer.

vCash
    I would like a trade, a decent pick-up, or even a veteran pick-up. I feel like we are stuck in Neutral here. Literally haven't done a thing worth big note since the Michalek trade. Glass is solid, but he is a 4th liner. That doesn't qualify in showing what direction we are taking going into next season.

vCash
    I would do that deal if it's real

vCash
    At that AVV and price, I'd rather just trade for Ryan. Heatley is 31 now, and his point totals have dipped in the last few seasons. But also, he has gotten over 50 goals and 100 points before. He also is big (6'4", 220 LBS). Who knows. For now, I'm all for it. At the right price. Meaning that Dupuis won't be going, TK will be included, Martin will be included and we don't overpay

vCash
    I don't want to give up TK or Duper and a first for this guy. Let alone throwing Martin in. Maybe Martin and Tangradi? Heatley will bounce back somewhat. I just don't think he is worth that at all.

vCash
    I would be in favor of that trade involving TK or Dupuis. I think Heatley's numbers would go up drastically and he would have a realistic shot of putting 40+ up if healthy all year. I don't mind losing Martin as we have people who can be given a shot at NHL for a lot less. You never know how any of these prospects will respond but I am for taking a shot at it. I would much rather part with our vets for a better vet and keep our prospects for bigger and better things.

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast