Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    Is anybody else's refresh button exhausted?
    I'm sick of watching for news at this point. When it happens, it happens I guess. I don't like hearing that PIT is leading for both Parise and Suter right now. Shero and co. should be thinking about resigning Malkin next year, not stacking the deck. If Parise wants a 100m+ contract, just think what Geno's gonna demand.

vCash
    Hey guys, I have been constantly just googling nhl rumors waiting for them to sign. It sounds like Parise may announce his tonight but its unlikely. Parise will prolly chose either the Wild or Penguins. It doesn't look good at all for the wings to get him. My guess is he signs with the Penguins. Suter isn't going to announce his choice until Tuesday but it does sound like he will choose the Wings!

It also sounds like if the wings do in fact miss out on Parise, Rick Nash or Alexander Semin will be our plan B.

Wings vs. Penguins in the finals!

vCash
    Are Suter and Parise going to the same team? It seems like one is waiting for the other to sign.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitSports13 View Post
    Hey guys, I have been constantly just googling nhl rumors waiting for them to sign. It sounds like Parise may announce his tonight but its unlikely. Parise will prolly chose either the Wild or Penguins. It doesn't look good at all for the wings to get him. My guess is he signs with the Penguins. Suter isn't going to announce his choice until Tuesday but it does sound like he will choose the Wings!

It also sounds like if the wings do in fact miss out on Parise, Rick Nash or Alexander Semin will be our plan B.

Wings vs. Penguins in the finals!
    I'd rather go after Bobby Ryan. Since Philly is one of the teams driving the price up on Suter and Parise and Ryan is their Plan B, I think the Wings should make a hard push for Ryan now. Let them try to get Nash as their Plan B.

vCash
    Eklund @ hockeybuzz - No Suter decision tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    I'm sick of watching for news at this point. When it happens, it happens I guess. I don't like hearing that PIT is leading for both Parise and Suter right now. Shero and co. should be thinking about resigning Malkin next year, not stacking the deck. If Parise wants a 100m+ contract, just think what Geno's gonna demand.
    I'm sick of rumors, just wake me when something happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Are Suter and Parise going to the same team? It seems like one is waiting for the other to sign.
    the team that signs Parise wont have the $ for Suter

Parise is looking for 12mil a season and people are saying the Flyers, Wild, And Pens offered him that

Suter is more reasonable about the cash, about 7-9mil

vCash
    I really really really want Shane Doan. With all of our forwards though that seems incredibly unlikely at this point. I'm just praying he does not go to Pittsburgh. Then I would have to hate him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by We_need_players View Post
    the team that signs Parise wont have the $ for Suter

Parise is looking for 12mil a season and people are saying the Flyers, Wild, And Pens offered him that

Suter is more reasonable about the cash, about 7-9mil
    Pics or it didnt happen. Your telling me he is asking almost for the max allowed under the current CBA? I find that just down right hard to believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    Pics or it didnt happen. Your telling me he is asking almost for the max allowed under the current CBA? I find that just down right hard to believe
    he does, thats why us Red wing fans are saying we dont want him for that, its down right ridiculous, but i think that Suter deserves the 7-9

vCash
    Another day of hitting the refresh button. The longer it takes, the worse I feel about this whole thing. I have a bad feeling...

Someone mentioned them both going to the same team. If that happened, I would be so mad at hockey.

vCash
    no doubt, this is getting ridiculous. I can't remember the last time 2 big name free agents took this much time to decide. Twitter is best to keep up with the news or no-news, hopefully we can move on today and put this all behind us no matter which way they decide to go. Honestly, I don't care if we get Parise or not; I'd almost prefer we didn't just because i don't think he's gonna be worth the price tag he's gonna get. It also sounds like we are in on Semin reguardless of what happens with Parise which i think is a good move. He's gonna be a lot cheaper, his current offer i believe is around 4 years and 25 mil.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by We_need_players View Post
    he does, thats why us Red wing fans are saying we dont want him for that, its down right ridiculous, but i think that Suter deserves the 7-9
    I don't know how the salary and cap hit work. Richards has the highest salary, but is 26th on cap hit, per capgeek.
    I don't see anything about Suter, just that Parise should have a decision. You think we as Wings fans are frustrated, how would you like to be a Devils or Preds fan. There is ultimately only going to be one, or two happy teams. Depending on what they ultimately sign for, we may be happy we didn't get them. No sense crippling the team for two players.

vCash
    ^Agree, I don't think its good to get into the business of handing out too many 100+Million dollar deals. I already am starting to dislike our deal with Zetty, these kind of deals never look good on the middle/back half.

vCash
    I'm still dissapointed we didn't go after Parenteau, I think he was a great pick up for the Avs and at a great price. Definitley worth the 16 million.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast