Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Like I said Bert goes hulk alittle.
    Tootoo could be a spark. But you're right, no one really gets fired up on a constitant basis. Should went for Prust.
    Did you see his contract?
    Yeah that's prolly why he wasn't really considered. But ya gotta admit, he's a mean mofo. Maybe instead of Sammy they should went after Parros for some grit. About the same $.

vCash
    ^

I wouldve **** myself if we had gotten both Parros and Tootoo!

John Scott is my new pipe dream now, lol.

vCash

2012 FA Signings

I guess according to my father in law in Tampa, Stevie Y is going after Huds. He's no Dreger but he does follow Tampa sports pretty dang close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    ^

I wouldve **** myself if we had gotten both Parros and Tootoo!

John Scott is my new pipe dream now, lol.
    Looks like he signed with the Sabres.

vCash
    Anyone else, besides me, find it strange that both Suter and Parise are going to wait until tomorrow to make their decisions?
    I'm hoping tomorrow brings a splash. Today was more like a ripple. Maybe we at least land Suter. Both?

First reported by Bob McKenzie of tsn in Canada, the Devils winger is believed to have a short list of teams that will pay him as much as $100 million for 12-13 years. There has also been talk that Parise has asked for $24 million in signing bonuses. Parise told tsn: "I said all season and I wasn't lying that my priority was to get something done with New Jersey.""
    Parise is probably thinking I'll go back to NJ, unless of course someone is going to pay me stupid amounts of money. Of course, Parise may not be out of reach. 100 mi by 13 yrs - 7.69. Still cheaper than Nash, except that 24 mil signing bonus!!!
    The following is a link to a Nash story
    http://www.jacketscannon.com/2012/7/...unholy-bargain

Can anyone explain the Samuelsson signing to me? Wouldn't Petr Sykora be a better deal?

I'm thinking we miss Suter, we may have to go to plans D,E,F, etc. Looking at the signings today plans B and C may be gone.
    Last edited by Wingman; 07-01-2012 at 10:55 PM.

vCash
    Im not freaking out over them taking an extra night. I really dont think we are going to land Parise. MN will offer him a stupid amount of money, and Pitt gives him one of the best chance to win now and for the next 10 years...but I think we give him the best chance to win for the next 3 years. So I think he goes there or chooses to go back to NJ. I think we have a really good chance at Suter, because he can come here for top dollar and be the #1 he desrves and wants to be.

There is only 1 way I can defend Samuel signing in my mind (I do this so I dont cry myself to sleep tonight thinking about it) is that we now have a righty to man the point on the second PP unit. My guess is Kronny-White and Quincy/Smith-Samuel will be our PP units. Im not saying he is good at it im just saying maybe thats why they did it...although the NMC is driving me nuts.

vCash
    Samuelsson apparently gives better head than Raburn

vCash
    After reading the link above about Nash... It leads to some interesting possibilities...

Zetterberg & Datsyuk are pretty much untouchable... I like Val very much but would a deal of Val, the monster, a top prospect and a first rounder be worth it? If Gustafson can be the number 1 put jimmy in the trade to land Nash?

If we don't sign parise of course...

What are your guys thoughts on this artical?

Nash on pashas line would make him the scorer we need...

vCash
    I don't want any part of him if it means losing filppula or howard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    I know, right? The no trade clause for Samuelsson is what blew my mind. Haven't the Wings learned? Bertuzzi, Cleary, Ericcson. Sammy and Bert's contract end in the same season. I think Cleary's NTC fell of today, but not sure. I guess I'm really disappointed because I was hoping for Doan.

vCash
    I barely want part of Nash as is, if it costs Val or Jimmy I laugh and def walk away then. And we wouldnt trade Monster we just signed him. I just dont see us having the pieces to trade for Nash honestly unless we are willing to give away our entire prospect shelf of forwards.

vCash

2012 FA Signings

Apparently holland seems to think we still have a shot at both suter and parise.

http://redwingsfront.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/wings-gm-ken-holland-im-told-were-a-consideration-for-both-suter-and-parise/
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 07-02-2012 at 12:23 AM.

vCash
    Who signs first? Suter or Parise?

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

vCash
    I heard Suter was gonna wait for Parise's decision, then announce his soon after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    D Ryan Suter
    2011-12: 79 GP, 7 G, 39 A.

Why: He's the best blue-liner available on the market. He plays in all situations, is very smart and would immediately upgrade the top-four corps. He is said to be looking for a long-term deal with an average annual value (cap hit) of $8.3 million. From Helene St. James.

This is getting into stupid money. Frankly, I don't have a problem with the Wings walking away from both Suter and Parise for that kind of money.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast