Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I like the Brunner signing a lot. Tootoo provides grit and energy. Samuelsson everybody is still upset about lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    I like the Tootoo signing....I really wanted Brandon Prust, but im not going to complain about adding toughness. Tootoo gives the bottom 6 another dimension as he is a tougher, more physical version of Abdelkadder. Having both in there could be fun to watch. You cant have a bottom 6 with all the same types of players.

But on the downside, i absolutely loathe the Samuelsson signing. Dont get that at all....seems like when Holland's in a pinch he just turns to who he knows..

Derek Meech isnt a FA is he? Please tell me no.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 07-01-2012 at 07:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    If we get Suter I guess I'm ok. Last year I was pretty upset at us not gettin Wisniewski or Ehroff but White worked out just fine. We have a ton of depth now.

Franzen - Datsyuk - Cleary
    Filppula - Zetterberg - Brunner
    Nyquist - Helm - Samuelsson
    Tootoo - Abdelkader - Bertuzzi

I didn't even include Miller or Eaves in there so you know Holland's going to trade at least one forward.
    Bert on 4th line? Might as well trade him with mule and Abby.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Bert on 4th line? Might as well trade him with mule and Abby.
    Gladly.

Seriously though, I don't like Bertuzzi.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Bert has a NTC

vCash

2012 FA Signings

Bert shows a twinge of emotion at least. Sometimes I think mule is a robot. A robot set to "stand on the sideboards and watch" mode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Bert has a NTC
    I know, my point is he's not gonna do anything on any line but Pavs' line.

vCash
    Year before last I thought Bert and Franzen stood around a lot. This year I actually thought Bert worked for his contract. The thing that would annoy me the most about the 2 of them was this - you have 2 of the biggest players on the team standing around and you have one of the smaller players, Dats, fighting for the puck.

vCash

2012 FA Signings

Maybe it's gonna be Bert-pavs-Nash? Nash doesn't stand around.

vCash
    Here is my two cents. First off let me say that I am on team KenHollandhasnotdoneanythingsinceScottyBowmanleft

But with that being said I do not mind the Samuelson signing. I think that it is a good indication that Holland is about to trade away some of our younger prospects for Nash or other stars. I think Bertuzzi and Franz both have to be on the block as well as some of our younger players. I hate this Samuelsson signing, but I love it because I think we have a major trade on the way.
    And I would also like to see us give the mule another shot. He used to be a stud, and if we can light a fire under his *** I would like to get the old Franzen back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Year before last I thought Bert and Franzen stood around a lot. This year I actually thought Bert worked for his contract. The thing that would annoy me the most about the 2 of them was this - you have 2 of the biggest players on the team standing around and you have one of the smaller players, Dats, fighting for the puck.
    Gretzky and Howe could be on Dats line and it would still be Dats on the puck on the boards fighting for it thats who he is. hes a puck hungry dangling dekeing all star.. thats why he earns his checks. But i do agree with you that Bert and Mule stand around and wait for the puck to hit their tape
    BREAKOUT PLAYER OF THE YEAR..LEHGOO

DE 6'5 251 lbs OF PURE STEEL

#79 BIG WILLY YOUNG

vCash
    Sometimes I feel like the wings are way too calm about things. I know they're a veteran team but sometimes I'd just like to see them get angry and play with more emotion.

Also, looks like the wings are done until tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalions23 View Post
    Gretzky and Howe could be on Dats line and it would still be Dats on the puck on the boards fighting for it thats who he is. hes a puck hungry dangling dekeing all star.. thats why he earns his checks. But i do agree with you that Bert and Mule stand around and wait for the puck to hit their tape
    And that is why I was hoping for Parise or Doan on the line with Datsyuk, but Parise may have gotten to expensive and Doan is supposedly going to wait until the 9th.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    Sometimes I feel like the wings are way too calm about things. I know they're a veteran team but sometimes I'd just like to see them get angry and play with more emotion.

Also, looks like the wings are done until tomorrow.
    Like I said Bert goes hulk alittle.
    Tootoo could be a spark. But you're right, no one really gets fired up on a constitant basis. Should went for Prust.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Like I said Bert goes hulk alittle.
    Tootoo could be a spark. But you're right, no one really gets fired up on a constitant basis. Should went for Prust.
    Did you see his contract?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast