Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I would have rather given Jagr an extra 1.5M instead of signing Sammy.
    I can somewhat understand the Samuelsson signing after reading the article about it. I just don't like the NTC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    Doan would be great imo.

Franzen - Datsyuk - Doan
    Filppula - Zetterberg - Samuelsson/Brunner/Cleary/Bertuzzi
    Nyquist - Helm - Samuelsson/Brunner/Cleary/Bertuzzi
    Miller - Abdelkader - Eaves/Tootoo

We would have a ton of right wings though. I wouldn't mind seeing Cleary gone if we signed Semin or Doan.
    I think that was the point of the sammy/toots signings, Wings are have no choice but to trade, whether is for a #1 Dman or a top 6 forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    I think that was the point of the sammy/toots signings, Wings are have no choice but to trade, whether is for a #1 Dman or a top 6 forward.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we get Semin and Suter and then just trade a couple of right wings away for picks and prospects. If Samuelsson is the most significant forward we add I'm gonna be a little upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    ^more than a little. Geez it would be a colossal disappointment.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    Doan would be great imo.

Franzen - Datsyuk - Doan
    Filppula - Zetterberg - Samuelsson/Brunner/Cleary/Bertuzzi
    Nyquist - Helm - Samuelsson/Brunner/Cleary/Bertuzzi
    Miller - Abdelkader - Eaves/Tootoo

We would have a ton of right wings though. I wouldn't mind seeing Cleary gone if we signed Semin or Doan.
    Using capgeek, if the Wings signed Suter and Parise based on rumored figures, they would be a negative $3,142,045, plus they would have 17 forwards. The figure was based on the current roster including Emmerton, Mursak, and adding Abby - 1.875, Quincey - 3.5, Suter - 7.0, Parise - 7.6. Some players would definitely have to go. Even if the Wings signed Doan, or Semin, some players would still have to go. The additions of Samuelsson, Tootoo, Brunner, and Gustavsson added 7.75 mil to the cap hit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Using capgeek, if the Wings signed Suter and Parise based on rumored figures, they would be a negative $3,142,045, plus they would have 17 forwards. The figure was based on the current roster including Emmerton, Mursak, and adding Abby - 1.875, Quincey - 3.5, Suter - 7.0, Parise - 7.6. Some players would definitely have to go. Even if the Wings signed Doan, or Semin, some players would still have to go. The additions of Samuelsson, Tootoo, Brunner, and Gustavsson added 7.75 mil to the cap hit.
    i thought u could go 10% over the cap

vCash
    Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9
    Sorry about late night ...... Just back in town. Not sure yet on Parise but word is Ryan Suter will be playing for the MN Wild next season!

vCash
    I think missing on these guys is for the best. Neither of them were worth 98 million over 13 years, both contracts will look bad in about 6 years.

vCash
    Yeah the 13 year deals makes it easier to swallow losing out on Suter. Holland is gonna have to get clever now to fix up the defense.

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    Well I know this guy is hit or miss with his info but FWIW....

On Semin..

I am hearing this morning that we could see Alex Aemin signed today and it appears to be coming down to two teams. NJ and Detroit. I will stay on top of this. I have had two sources tell me a Semin deal could be signed as early as today or possibly tomorrow...of course things can always change.
    -Eklund

vCash
    I see we already unloaded Andrew Murray. That was quick. At least he can tell his grandkids he was on the Wings for a millisecond.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718