Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The more and more I think about it, Parise had to tell the wings they were out and they've turned their attention to Nash or some other trade. That is the only thing that makes sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings734 View Post
    The more and more I think about it, Parise had to tell the wings they were out and they've turned their attention to Nash or some other trade. That is the only thing that makes sense.
    i hope Suter is in

ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray:

vCash
    im hearing that Parise is being offered the most money by the Flyers

vCash
    Kyprios from sportsnet is sayin, " expect Suter to sign with Detroit". Monday will be a big day, almost want to call in sick to work.
    Green Bay Packers
    Detroit Red Wings
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Toronto Raptors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeznWingz View Post
    Kyprios from sportsnet is sayin, " expect Suter to sign with Detroit". Monday will be a big day, almost want to call in sick to work.
    I hope this guy is right, he was wrong yesterday

ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray:
    Last edited by We_need_players; 07-02-2012 at 05:31 AM.

vCash
    Some logic for the Samuelsson signing - "We need goals," Holland said. "Sammy can play in the top six, can play in the bottom six. He can transport the puck. We know him, we like him. We're not sure what's going on with Parise, we're not sure what's going on with Hudler. We think he's a guy who can help us."
    The Wings brought him back to help their ailing power play, as Samuelsson is a good-sized player who shoots right and has a booming shot.

Tootoo logic - "We wanted to get some physical play into our game," Holland said. "We think he'll provide an element of an edge to our team on the bottom six. We played against Nashville, we know him, he's physical, he gets under your skin of our players. It's an ingredient we've always talked about."

Tootoo said several other teams were interested, but a phone call from Holland sealed the deal.
    "It was a pretty spontaneous decision," Tootoo said. "A few teams were interested and Mr. Holland made a quick phone call. I thought this was the best opportunity for me to win a Stanley Cup. Ultimately, thatís my goal and I feel the Red Wings are right there."
    "Itís definitely a great honor to be able to have that opportunity to put on a Red Wings jersey, Original Six team," Tootoo said in a conference call.
    Last edited by Wingman; 07-02-2012 at 10:02 AM.

vCash
    07/01/12 - 7:19 pm - Multiple reports indicate it will take approximately 10-12 years, with deals worth $90 million to snag either Parise or Suter.
    Suter, a defenseman, also appears to be very interested in huge up-front bonus money. Suter is spending the day at his farm in Madison, Wis. There are unconfirmed reports the Wings sent a small delegation — including former Wisconsin player and Red Wing Chris Chelios, who played with Suter's uncle Gary with the Chicago Blackhawks — to meet with Suter. From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz1zTO8LZjY

vCash
    We really need to land Suter, If we miss on him (IMHO) we need to trade for a topline defensmen. Parise we can afford to lose, I like Semin just as much and im sure we could get him and cheaper than Parise.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    Has anyone noticed that all the rumors about Suter always mention Detroit, wouldn't be shocked if we saw where he was going by 6pm tonight

vCash
    Hudler is off to Calgary.

Jiri Hudler has agreed to a four-year/$16 million contract with the Calgary Flames.
    Between this deal and the Dennis Wideman signing, it's clear that the Calgary Flames are still pushing to make the playoffs as opposed to entering a rebuilding process in the hope of eventually winning the Stanley Cup. Hudler is a capable second line forward, but if the Flames are hoping that he'll be more than that, they'll probably end up disappointed.
    rotoworld

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Parise decision coming soon, at least we think

vCash
    Zach Parise is not expected to sign with any team on Monday.
    It looks like Parise's time as an unrestricted free agent will last at least one more day. He wants more time to talk it over with his family before announcing his decision. He hasn't announced the list of offers he's still considering, but he hasn't ruled out the possibility of re-signing with the New Jersey Devils.
    David Shoalts twitter and rotoworld

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash

New here

I think another reason for the Samuelson and Tootoo signings is to add depth so we can afford to make a trade for Rick Nash. I also believe we will sign Suter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Hudler is off to Calgary.

Jiri Hudler has agreed to a four-year/$16 million contract with the Calgary Flames.
    Between this deal and the Dennis Wideman signing, it's clear that the Calgary Flames are still pushing to make the playoffs as opposed to entering a rebuilding process in the hope of eventually winning the Stanley Cup. Hudler is a capable second line forward, but if the Flames are hoping that he'll be more than that, they'll probably end up disappointed.
    rotoworld
    Guess that means we will be seeing him on the wings in 4 years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Guess that means we will be seeing him on the wings in 4 years

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast